Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Coding.. (Views: 61)

Update - EX-MTgirl

Posted: Aug 7th, 2015 - 9:46 pm In Reply to: I'm soon to find out - EX-MTgirl

I'm so glad I got this job! The benefits are amazing! Yes, the job is super-duper fast paced and can be a bit stressful, but the days fly by and everyone there is so sweet and helpful! I was worried about office politics, but there hasn't been any. I'm working with a great bunch of women that are very nice. I also love the opportunity to be around some very sweet elderly people that can bring sunshine to your day! :)

I don't miss being an MT at all, and I thank the good Lord for blessing me with this wonderful opportunity!

The lady over the medical records department there said they don't even get dictations anymore. Everything comes over to them already typed out. With EMR, at-home MTs are fast becoming a thing of the past. If you have an opportunity at all to get out, do it!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)