Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Coding.. (Views: 47)

Best thing that ever happened... - mthead

Posted: Jul 19th, 2015 - 2:26 pm In Reply to: What is Life Like After the Leap to a New Career? - Thinking About Coding

I was one of the MT's that got the one-day notice layoff. I have to say it is the best thing that ever happened to me. I found a great job with a large hospital organization -- not as an MT. I had enough of the lies. I love it. I have regular work hours. I come home to time that is mine. I have no one hounding me to eat Christmas or Thanksgiving dinner and edit reports. I have actual PTO 2.5 weeks and a manager that encourages us to use it! Yes, the commute to my home office was nice...but for everything else MModal does to you...they truly did me a favor with the layoff. I have never looked back and don't plan too. They felt they were holding all the cards. I am here to tell you they don't. They are a cheap company who doesn't want to pay for those of us with 15 plus years of experience and gave everything to make them look good. If you have the opportunity to go elsewhere, do it! You won't regret it...it's nice being treated like a real person with a life again!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)