Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Here come the Andrews crew lol .. (Views: 37)

Done with this BS! - Cheap labor

Posted: Aug 6th, 2015 - 5:38 am

25 years as an MT. VR, what a joke! The kids working part-time at McDonald's make more than me and I feel like there is not much that a doctor or nurse knows that I don't, I just have never had the direct contact with patients. Going to Kohl's for an interview for a part-time job today and then I start collecting SS disability in December for the depression that I have dealt with in part due to the years of this BS! My fault for putting up with this crap for so long. Patient's really need to know how many people in how many countries are seeing their private medical records and physicians need to realize how much extra they are actually paying for voice recognition after the companies they pay to produce their dictations are paying 2 to 3 people to fix what VR screwed up! Would have been nice if all these money hungry idiots could have left well enough alone and let one good transcriptionist produce a quality document. Oh well, what's done is done. I'm done with my early morning ranting and I'm seriously considering crawling back into bed! Have a great Thursday everyone!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)