Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Dear Abby - Peppermint Patti

Posted: Jul 20th, 2015 - 1:17 pm In Reply to: she absolutely would and shes absolutely right - university student

Is Abby still alive?

This is my plan - I would like to an ad to put in some of the Medical Magazines (I know it will cost money) but I want to see what kind of feedback I get offering the cut and past idea. I had a very wonderful MT Service and shut down due to EMR. We need to get the "word" out there about what is available beside these huge companies with way too much nonsense going on instead of just getting accurate reports done and personalized service. MTs are professionals and deserve to be treated with some kind of respect and not like some kind of an idiot by QAs who one says one thing and the other says the exact opposite.......YES I have been very frustrated for the past 3 years and going from one big company to another. Fortunately I found a wonderful lady who runs her business just like I did. I want to get out there and do it the way she does it. There has to be some kind of interest on both ends - The MTs and the physicians and cut through the red tape of "corporate" who look at saving money.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)