A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

"pelvofundibular" cannot verify it, nor do I get very good hits for "fundibular" - Is it Friday yet?

Posted: Feb 01, 2010

nm

Backwards - Oldie MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Oh, he or she probably means infundibulopelvic. It's a ligament. Not sure what I'd do with it.

Give us a phrase so we may help you. sm - Txczech

[ In Reply To ..]
Before and after the S/L word etc.

It is listed as a diagnosis.." Bilateral pelvofundibular dilatation of the kidney" - Is it Friday yet?

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

infundibuloplevic sm - Txczech

[ In Reply To ..]
infundibulopelvic
in-f
-dibca-lb-pelcvik 

Relating to any two structures called infundibulum and pelvis, such as the expanded portion of a calyx and the pelvis of the kidney, or the fimbriated extremity of the uterine tube and the pelvis.

pelvofundibular - Lucy

[ In Reply To ..]
I found good information on Google about PELVOINFUNDIBULAR. Or look for infundibular.

Similar Messages:

Doc Spells "lotril". Other Than Hits On Google, Can't Document.
Aug 17, 2011

:) ...

Can't Verify "brain Drain" Anywhere Regarding Surgery.
Jun 05, 2014

Scalp and forehead lacerations being repaired. The head is placed in a "brain drain" in order to wash the hair and judiciously shave the areas around the lacerations, preserving all of the other hair. Thanks in advance. ...

"sleepiness Insomnia"---I Can't Verify This As An Actual Type Of Insomnia. It Makes
Dec 06, 2009

x ...

Spheris Sale To CBAY Hits A
Apr 01, 2010

$75 million Spheris sale to CBay hits roadblockBy Kumar Shankar Roy Mar 25 2010 , Kolkata CBay Group's chief executive Raman Kumar's $75 million attempt to buy key business of bankrupt medical technology US firm Spheris may get stuck with Larry Ellison-led Oracle, globally the second biggest software maker, voicing its displeasure over the deal. http://www.mydigitalfc.com/companies/75-million-spheris-sale-cbay-hits-roadblock-650   ...

Another One, S/l "good Volt Transthoracic Anti Data" SM For Complete Sentence.
Dec 15, 2013

attempts to cross the valve were not performed due to "good volt transthoracic anti data" demonstrating severe aortic valve stenosis.   Thanks! ...

"Cotton Wiffer" Test Shows Good Air Movement
Dec 11, 2009

Cotton Wiffer test????  ...

Go To The "other" MT Website For A Good Laugh (latest Job Post Is Ridiculous) Sm
Sep 05, 2014

0.15/per report edited, 0.25/per report templated, 0.50/per report transcribed. Ridiculous!! ...

I'm Tired Of Being "graded" Every Week. As Long As I'm Producing Good Line Count
Oct 11, 2012

No message. ...

I Just Wanted To Say Not To Give Up On A Search For A "good" MTSO
Nov 15, 2013

I have been looking for work since July. I recently started with Babbletype, even though their reputation on here was awful, but, I try to look at things from both sides. I mentioned my experience with them in a post below, so I am not going to reiterate it here. The other thing as well, is I have been waiting for my pay to be deposited into my PayPal account, which it should have been done on Wednesday and it still is not there. Not a heck of a lot, but when you need small things, every lit ...

Cannot Verify S/l A-pad
Apr 10, 2010

An S/L A-pad was placed in her shoe in the position to relieve the pressure on the metatarsal heads with fairly good relief on the right foot.   tia. ...

OTI - I Wonder If We'll Even Get A "feel Good" Email Today. Sm
Feb 19, 2013

There is NO work on my accounts this morning.  :o( ...

"take Good Care Of Our Patients" BARF
Mar 04, 2015

Have a good TSM, so I shouldn't complain too much.  But getting sick and tired of comments about taking care of our patients, thanking us for quality care of patients, etc.  I know she realizes we are all concerned about our paychecks right now as much as anything else.  Not that we don't give a darn about quality, but we are after all working to try to make a living.  Corporate is just shoving this quality crap down our throats every chance they get.  I am sur ...

S/k Ski Needle,,,cant Verify
Dec 12, 2011

XXX ...

Verify Our Line Counts?
Mar 24, 2011

Is there anywhere we can look to verify our line counts?  Is this information provided somewhere? ...

Calvarium Spelled Out By Doc But I Cant Verify
Mar 26, 2012

Here is the sentence CT scan of the head demonstrated a minimally depressed communicated fracture of the left occipital "calvarium."   Spell check shows calvarium wrong.  Stedmans neuro book doesnt have it..Google shows calvaria, which stedmans shows.. Which is correct please ...

Can You Verify BNPT Test?
Oct 09, 2013

My doctor keeps dictating this.  I'm unable to verify it.  Thanks for your help.   ...

How To Verify Line Count
Nov 12, 2014

Is there an easy way to verify line counts? I work on Dictaphone platform and sometimes swear I'm not getting all the lines counted. ...

Good Description Of "coding" . . .
Sep 25, 2012

Found this at www usajobs gov.   It is a very good description of what coding is.  You can see how challenging the duties are.  The salary ranges are good, too.   It's a VA position, where coders are GS 6/7/8.  Upward promotion requires a year as a 6, a year as a 7, then you're an 8 if you learn what you should at each level.   They also have positions at the 9/11 and higher levels associated with or supervising coding.  A perform ...

Can Anyone Verify Thera-Tabs, Theratabs?? Thanks, Nm
Jan 12, 2010

. ...

Can't Verify Nitro Stick For Bleeding.
Feb 08, 2010

NM ...

Tan Loop?? On A LEEP Procedure..Cant Verify It
Feb 20, 2012

x ...

How Do You Verify With Your Company That Their Line Count Is Correct? Do You
Dec 29, 2009

nm ...

Can Anyone Verify The Correct Spelling, Kitner/Kittner??? Nm
Apr 13, 2010

. ...

S/l: Power Dome Permcatheter Or Palgome. Cannot Verify.
Aug 06, 2010

23-cm powerdome? prowl dome? palgome? permcatheter was placed through the subcutaneous tunnel.  The 8-French dilator was....   Thanks!     ...

Reliance Cervical Bone Graft?? Cant Verify It Anywhere
Sep 18, 2011

X ...

Colon Surgery S/l Dolphin Stirrups, Can't Verify
Mar 17, 2014

x ...

Is Hypopotassium A Real Word? Can You Verify It With A Stedman's Book Or A Website You Could G
Mar 08, 2012

Need to verify word "Hypopotassium" ...

CA. Labor Board States "Good Case" Regarding Unpaid Labor
Jun 22, 2015

A fellow MT posted on the Nuance board that she contacted the California Labor Board regarding unpaid labor.  I hope this case creates a precedent!  For me, some jobs are so laden with problems half my time is spent researching and correcting dictator errors - for no pay!  We are not paid to check email, answer email, train, review of all the documents emailed to us, review changes in procedure, doctor exceptions to the rule, working with tech support, reviewing QA, searchin ...

Any Good, Bag Or Ugly Comments About Keystrokes"
Sep 07, 2011

I got a phone call from them and they emailed me a list of available shifts, what equipment I'd need, platform, but I forgot to ask how much per line I'd be paid.  The person I talked to was very nice.  I just want part-time which she said would be 20 hours a week.  Before I email her back asking the wages and/or I decide to accept it, I'd like any info anyone might have.  I still work at MQ and don't want to leave for something just as bad, before I actua ...

Pelvis Film - "She Retains Good Bone S/l Stack
Jul 03, 2010

Examination of her pelvis film shows she has moderately advanced degenerative joint disease of her right hip with large femoral head osteophyte and medial wear.  She retains good bone s/l stack?? ...