A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Can anyone verify Thera-Tabs, Theratabs?? Thanks, nm - dcfd

Posted: Jan 12, 2010

I went with Thera-Tabs, thanks anyway - dcfd

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

PMH: Atrial Fibrillation For Years And No S/l Thera-scronic Cardioversion.
Aug 09, 2011

cardiology is not my specialty... :-)  TIA ...

Tabs
Jun 18, 2010

So, I don't know if it's me or my computer.. But I haven't done a report with so many tabs except for when I was in school, what is the easiest way to use left, right, and decimal tabs?? My report is gettin all messed up and am getting frustrated!! Thanks for any help!!!!!!!! ...

Medication...s/l Pen-uh-tabs
Mar 23, 2010

The patient is on pen-uh-tabs daily.  ...

Please Add July And August Tabs To The Other Boards
Aug 07, 2014

... ...

Cannot Verify S/l A-pad
Apr 10, 2010

An S/L A-pad was placed in her shoe in the position to relieve the pressure on the metatarsal heads with fairly good relief on the right foot.   tia. ...

S/k Ski Needle,,,cant Verify
Dec 12, 2011

XXX ...

Drug For Rosacea S/l "airy" Tabs
Feb 11, 2010

Anyone know of a drug that sounds similar? Thanks, Abby ...

Verify Our Line Counts?
Mar 24, 2011

Is there anywhere we can look to verify our line counts?  Is this information provided somewhere? ...

Calvarium Spelled Out By Doc But I Cant Verify
Mar 26, 2012

Here is the sentence CT scan of the head demonstrated a minimally depressed communicated fracture of the left occipital "calvarium."   Spell check shows calvarium wrong.  Stedmans neuro book doesnt have it..Google shows calvaria, which stedmans shows.. Which is correct please ...

Can You Verify BNPT Test?
Oct 09, 2013

My doctor keeps dictating this.  I'm unable to verify it.  Thanks for your help.   ...

How To Verify Line Count
Nov 12, 2014

Is there an easy way to verify line counts? I work on Dictaphone platform and sometimes swear I'm not getting all the lines counted. ...

Can't Verify Nitro Stick For Bleeding.
Feb 08, 2010

NM ...

Tan Loop?? On A LEEP Procedure..Cant Verify It
Feb 20, 2012

x ...

How Do You Verify With Your Company That Their Line Count Is Correct? Do You
Dec 29, 2009

nm ...

Can Anyone Verify The Correct Spelling, Kitner/Kittner??? Nm
Apr 13, 2010

. ...

S/l: Power Dome Permcatheter Or Palgome. Cannot Verify.
Aug 06, 2010

23-cm powerdome? prowl dome? palgome? permcatheter was placed through the subcutaneous tunnel.  The 8-French dilator was....   Thanks!     ...

Reliance Cervical Bone Graft?? Cant Verify It Anywhere
Sep 18, 2011

X ...

Colon Surgery S/l Dolphin Stirrups, Can't Verify
Mar 17, 2014

x ...

Is Hypopotassium A Real Word? Can You Verify It With A Stedman's Book Or A Website You Could G
Mar 08, 2012

Need to verify word "Hypopotassium" ...

Can't Verify "brain Drain" Anywhere Regarding Surgery.
Jun 05, 2014

Scalp and forehead lacerations being repaired. The head is placed in a "brain drain" in order to wash the hair and judiciously shave the areas around the lacerations, preserving all of the other hair. Thanks in advance. ...

"sleepiness Insomnia"---I Can't Verify This As An Actual Type Of Insomnia. It Makes
Dec 06, 2009

x ...

"pelvofundibular" Cannot Verify It, Nor Do I Get Very Good Hits For "fundibular"
Feb 01, 2010

nm ...

I Cant Verify This Is It Endoloop, Endoloop Or
Aug 11, 2012

endo-loop...Thanks ...