A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Another one, s/l "good volt transthoracic anti data" SM for complete sentence. - HelpMe

Posted: Dec 15, 2013

attempts to cross the valve were not performed due to "good volt transthoracic anti data" demonstrating severe aortic valve stenosis.

Thanks!

Nevermind, I got this one. - HelpMe

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks anyway. He was saying "good both transthoracic and TEE data..." He was just flying through it.

Similar Messages:

Silver's Gold (or Cold) Test? See Complete Sentence Below
Jan 28, 2014

He also has a positive silver's (or Sever's) gold (or cold) test on the right with increased dorsiflexion when his knee is in flexion.          The patient has Sever's disease.  Thanks. ...

Does The Term "pinfold Perforation" Make Sense? The Complete Sentence Is ...
Mar 29, 2010

The medial meniscus had a peripheral vertical tear with a "pinfold perforation" through the entirety of the meniscus. ...

S/L "Michael" Solution For Direct Immunofluorescence. SM For Complete Sentence.
Mar 04, 2010

A 3-mm punch biopsy was taken in two places; one sent in formalin for regular pathology and one sent in s/l "Michael" solution for direct immunofluoroscence.   Thanks! ...

Anti-Ro And Anti-La Antibodies
Jul 27, 2010

What's the right way to write out "anti-Ro" and "anti-La?"   Thanks! ...

Voke Potentials (volk, Volked, Volt ???)
Apr 10, 2010

I am at a loss here and wonder if anyone would know what this would be.  History is a patient had a foraminotomy of C4-5.  Doctor told the patient he is very happy about the rapid improvement of strength.  Then he says -   The doctor who performed the surgery told me during the surgery that the voke potentials that were being monitored improved as the decompression was completed, which is always a very good sign of success.   I cannot find the word voke or something ...

Would You Capitalize Restess Leg Syndrome In A Sentence, If It Does Not Start The Sentence?
Nov 20, 2009

nm ...

Anti-virus
Jan 07, 2010

Does anybody know where on MQ Central we can get the Kaspersky anti-virus download?  McAfee was messing up, so I downloaded the Kaspersky last week.  However, I can't get it to work and now I can't find the software download/instructions anywhere.  I'm thinking they deleted it from the site. ...

Anti-osteoporosis
Feb 09, 2010

Help!  I googled and looked at several dictionaries.  Is anti-osteoporosis hyphenated or is it 1 word.  Can't find anything to verify! ...

Anti-proBNP?
Dec 18, 2014

I am familiar with NT-proBNP, but had QA change it to anti-proBNP for the first time today. Is there an anti-proBNP lab value?  I have searched resources, but can't find any information anywhere that would be considered a reliable source. Manager is off today, but I am hoping to get some infor before I come across this lab value again today.   Thanks! ...

Antiinflammatory Or Anti-inflammatory?
Jun 11, 2010

I get so confused in when to use the hyphen for words like this...anyone? ...

Need Help With An Anti-coagulant I Have Never Heard Of Before
Nov 20, 2010

I have come up against a drug I have heard of before and cannot seem to find.  Does any know the spelling  of this drug?   Peraxa?  Piraxa?  Pyraxa?  Can't seem to get my mind or search around it to find it. Any help out there tonight.  Don't want to send a blank. Thanks in advance.   ...

Anti-off-shore Petition
Nov 29, 2012

Not sure how much good it will do, but here is something interesting.  I guess it can't hurt either. https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/prohibit-shoring-jobs-decrease-unemployment-keep-financial-health-personal-information-safe-usa/hl0t92Mg?utm_source=wh.gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl ...

Viral Titers - S/l FSCR And Anti-PCR
Jul 14, 2010

Patient has hepatitis C with no titers done in years.  Dr wants what sounds like FSCR and anti-PCR. ...

Anti-fungal Treatment, S/l Carmel 40
Jul 06, 2011

This is a podiatry report.  It says, "I discussed with the patient at length today regarding treatment options for the cracking and fissuring of her feet.  We will try a topical antifungal for now.  If there is no improvement, we maytry s/l Carmal 40."Any help would be appreciated.  ...

Anti- S/l LOOSE Antibodies? No Other Info..TIA
Oct 27, 2011

. ...

S/l Anti Fera Dona Antibody
Dec 12, 2011

In a list of labs for a patient with probable autoimmune disorder: CBC, iron studies, renal function panel, rheumatoid factor, ANA comprehensive panel, anti-ds DNA antibody, anti-feradona antibody, anti-SSA, and anti-SSB.   ...

Can't Find The Anti-MModal FB Page.
Aug 10, 2013

Without an August tab, I can't see the info about it from 8/1.  TIA. ...

Are The Upgrades Complete?
Oct 17, 2009

If so, I don't understand why we can't see the messages posted in each forum...   All you see are the latest messages posted.   Just curious if this is the final form of the forums.   P.S.  It still says 'SWITH' on the post a new message screen. ...

Complete Mystery
Mar 25, 2010

I will never, never, never understand how all these doctors went through all those years of medical school and learned to be doctors but never learned to speak decent English.  I have been wondering this for 8 years, and probably always will.  I was led to believe medical school was not easy.  I was led to believe learning English IS easy.   Pretty soon I guess I will be led to believe that there really are orange and purple polka dotted elephants hiding under the baseme ...

With Whom Did You Complete Your MT Training?
Jul 01, 2010

To those of you who have completed a transcription course, who did you go through and why?  I don't know if this is too specific to ask here, but I did not see any rules against asking about the schooling.  I have been an MT for eight years, and received OTJ training, plus I have an extensive medical background prior to transcribing.  However, I have a friend who would like to complete a program, and while I have a few schools/programs in mind to refer her to, I would like to ...

Complete Information In Job Ads
Sep 22, 2010

It would be helpful and save time on both ends and lots of paperwork and hemming and hawing if the line rate, hours, bennies, requirements, etc., were given with each ad (I know some do this already)  and then people could apply with that knowledge in hand and present themselves accordingly.  The correct applicant would be applying for the correct job.  Win/win.  I mean, what's the big secret?  Since we are all lumped together no matter how many years of experi ...

SBE Or SVE Was Complete During Course Of Labor
Apr 14, 2013

nm ...

Complete Osseous Survey - SM
Nov 27, 2009

"There are multiple prominent s/l DASH UH DE GROOVES within the skull."  Brain cramp.  Help!  What in the world could this be?  Thanks! ...

Do Ya Think I'll Ever Have Enough Work To Complete A Shift
Aug 30, 2010

I want to work!  I want to earn a check.  Is that too much to ask? ...

Complete List Of OCPs
Jul 14, 2011

Does anyone know where I can find a complete list of oral contraceptive pills? ...

How Long To Complete 550 Lines?
Apr 17, 2014

The company I am testing with requires 550 lines per day for part time.  I know there are many factors, but on average how many hours does that take?  I currently work part time and get paid by the hour.   I have never been paid by the line.  I really like my current job, but may be laid off in June or July.   For now, I would do both jobs.  I also have two young children and don't want to take on too much.  Any info would be great! ...

Total And Complete Mismanagement
Nov 17, 2014

Have everyone work on the weekends so there's work come Monday morning. Spend entire days Monday through Friday, 10-16 hours per day, trying to get work, but only being clocked in for 6 to 8. But if you're anything higher than an MLS, you've got it made. You can adhere to your schedule AND have a life. I wish I could write how I really feel about these wage thieves. ...

Andrews Coding: Time To Complete?
Jun 30, 2013

One thing I haven't seen posted re: Andrews is a reasonable expectation of a timeframe for an experienced MT to complete their program.  What has been everybody's experience thus far? I realize we all have different home situations and some are pulled in more directions than others.  I work full-time.  Kids are no longer underfoot.  Not caring for parents as they are deceased already.  No yard to tend. I've found myself cornered into an untenab ...

Check Rheumatology Labs, Including Rheumatoid Factor, Anti-CCP
Sep 08, 2010

This patient could possibly have gout, fibromyalgia, OA, RA, psoriasis...among other possibilities.  "Check rheumatology labs, including rheumatoid factor, anti-CCP, ANA, sed rate, CRP, CMP, CBC, Lyme.  The patient had a s/l 'dipsticks all the time.'  Check an ACE."  The doctor did pause after "had a" so that may not be part of the sentence.  In that case, it sounds kind of like, "The patient gets sticks all the time."  I'm not sure if either makes sense.  She does mention ...

Career Step - How Long It Took Some Of You To Complete The Program
Oct 21, 2009

I am currently enrolled in the Career Step program and I am wondering how long it took some of you to complete the program. I am a mother to 3 kiddos and I don't have time to work on it every single day. It seems a bit overwhelming if you look at all of the reports there are to transcribe. So, how long did it take for you to complete the program? Thanks, MT Mommy 2B ...