A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

colon surgery s/l Dolphin stirrups, can't verify - any ideas. nm

Posted: Mar 17, 2014

x

I've heard of Yellofin stirrups, but not dolphin. - Hope this helps. NM.

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

Yea me too, definitely saying Dolphin,,oh well - gonna get QAs opionin, thanks

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Yellow Fin Stirrups Or Yellofin Stirrups
Mar 26, 2012

keep changing it to yellofin..making me wonder if I am wrong ...

Can't Verify "brain Drain" Anywhere Regarding Surgery.
Jun 05, 2014

Scalp and forehead lacerations being repaired. The head is placed in a "brain drain" in order to wash the hair and judiciously shave the areas around the lacerations, preserving all of the other hair. Thanks in advance. ...

S/l Vesiseal Stapler Or Vestiseal Stapler (colon/abdominal Surgery)
Mar 25, 2014

x ...

Blue Fin Stirrups
Dec 17, 2010

anybody ever heard of "blue fin stirrups" in GYN OP?  says plain as day, is not saying yellofin.  tks The patient was taken to the operating room where she was placed in the dorsal lithotomy position using Blue Fin stirrups.   ...

Hanging Stirrups?
Sep 07, 2011

Has anyone heard a doctor say "hanging stirrups" before? ...

Its Not Yellow Fin Stirrups
Apr 09, 2012

ASR wont fix it and it is typed in a ton of previous reports ...

Cannot Verify S/l A-pad
Apr 10, 2010

An S/L A-pad was placed in her shoe in the position to relieve the pressure on the metatarsal heads with fairly good relief on the right foot.   tia. ...

S/k Ski Needle,,,cant Verify
Dec 12, 2011

XXX ...

Verify Our Line Counts?
Mar 24, 2011

Is there anywhere we can look to verify our line counts?  Is this information provided somewhere? ...

Calvarium Spelled Out By Doc But I Cant Verify
Mar 26, 2012

Here is the sentence CT scan of the head demonstrated a minimally depressed communicated fracture of the left occipital "calvarium."   Spell check shows calvarium wrong.  Stedmans neuro book doesnt have it..Google shows calvaria, which stedmans shows.. Which is correct please ...

Can You Verify BNPT Test?
Oct 09, 2013

My doctor keeps dictating this.  I'm unable to verify it.  Thanks for your help.   ...

How To Verify Line Count
Nov 12, 2014

Is there an easy way to verify line counts? I work on Dictaphone platform and sometimes swear I'm not getting all the lines counted. ...

Can Anyone Verify Thera-Tabs, Theratabs?? Thanks, Nm
Jan 12, 2010

. ...

Can't Verify Nitro Stick For Bleeding.
Feb 08, 2010

NM ...

Tan Loop?? On A LEEP Procedure..Cant Verify It
Feb 20, 2012

x ...

How Do You Verify With Your Company That Their Line Count Is Correct? Do You
Dec 29, 2009

nm ...

Can Anyone Verify The Correct Spelling, Kitner/Kittner??? Nm
Apr 13, 2010

. ...

S/l: Power Dome Permcatheter Or Palgome. Cannot Verify.
Aug 06, 2010

23-cm powerdome? prowl dome? palgome? permcatheter was placed through the subcutaneous tunnel.  The 8-French dilator was....   Thanks!     ...

Reliance Cervical Bone Graft?? Cant Verify It Anywhere
Sep 18, 2011

X ...

Colon Use
Nov 02, 2009

Should this be a colon since it is giving a list? She does not recall ever suffering from any developed mental disorders such as: Bed wetting, sleep walking, temper tantrums, or reading disabilities. and does anyone know of a good way to understand if there should be colon use or not?   ...

Colon
Jun 05, 2012

The colon was somewhat "tortuous," which limited the sensitivity examination for detection of small polyps.  Any ideas what that word is? ...

Colon Cancer
Feb 23, 2010

Is it -- Dukes A Duke's A Dukes' A I find it all three ways.  Thanks for any help in clarifying. ...

Colon Or Colons
Dec 19, 2012

GI doc dictates in several reports "right and left colons".  Can't find any reference on what to do in this case, so need help plz.   ...

Is Hypopotassium A Real Word? Can You Verify It With A Stedman's Book Or A Website You Could G
Mar 08, 2012

Need to verify word "Hypopotassium" ...

? Material Left In Colon
Mar 15, 2011

It s/l vegtelant!!! ....poor with large amount of (___) material throughout the colon that could not be suctioned. Any ideas?!  Thanks ...

Colon Cancer Status...
Jul 29, 2011

I can't quite understand this doctor...it sounds like she is describing this patient's colon cancer as "Y-type".  I can't find anything like that anywhere...any help would be soooo appreciated! ...

Colon Resection Word
Jun 21, 2013

Dictated:  "... at which time I performed a colon resection for perforated rectum secondary to a s/l SIR-kir-uhl ulcer." He says it very clearly - not circular, not sacral - but he might be mispronouncing it.     Any help appreciated, thanks!   ...

Now They Are On A Semi-colon Rant
Jul 15, 2014

what the heck...and since when is "it" with no other identifier as to what "it" is, other then the preceding sentence, able to form a complete sentence? ...

There Is No Easy Way In Word To Cap After Colon Is There?
Dec 05, 2014

a word expander like Speed Type would do that?  And can you use Speed Type along with MS Word?  And transfer over all your AutoCorrect entries easily?  I emailed the company but haven't heard from them.  : ( ...

Thickening Of The Distal Colon
Feb 14, 2015

I'm working on an audio from a bariatric surgeon.  He's talking about a woman's abdominal CT and he says "...it looked normal.  She did have some (s/l hostule) thickening of the distal colon..." Any help is most certainly appreciated! ...