A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Tan loop?? on a LEEP procedure..Cant verify it - jh

Posted: Feb 20, 2012

x

possibly a loop cautery colored tan? - NM

[ In Reply To ..]

full sentence needed - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

LEEP Procedure
Sep 22, 2010

Question is s/l Lugall.  He used it twice and not quite sure what he is saying, but s/l Lou-gulll   GROSS PATHOLOGY:  s/l Lugall finds take up at the 12 o’clock position.  Biopsy slightly toward the 1 o’clock position.   PROCEDURE:  With the patient’s permission and proper time out the bivalve speculum was put in place and Lugall used and then cetacaine ... ...

S/l "overwood" Loop Procedure
Aug 31, 2010

anyone heard of anything that sounds similar to this?   Thanks,   Abby ...

Procedure Report For Nuclear Medicine Procedure, And After All Is Set To Go, PROCEDURE IS ABORTED.
Oct 08, 2010

PROCEDURE PERFORMED:  Brachytherapy implant. Now, where does "PROCEDURE ABORTED" go, so patient isnt charged for it, etc, and no errors are made? And, should it be all caps? In name of procedure or as a separate "Please Note:" Its dictated as name of procedure but Dr. is indecisive and stutters dictation ambiguously. ...

Procedure Of Ankle Sx,, S/l Brostin, Berostin, Perostin Procedure
Oct 24, 2009

I have a patient who had a px of her ankle. The doctor did not give any hx of injury or any symptoms, just stated that she had a left ankle arthroscopy and what sounds like a Brostin procedure of her ankle? Anyone ever hear of this? Thank you so much in advance! Forgive my giddiness today but I havent' had a lot of sleep in the past several days and I do get giddy with little sleep. For some reason, one of my mom's most famous sayings just came to mind: "From the day of your ...

LEEP Term
Jul 20, 2010

Doctor says, "At the 12 o’clock position where high grade changes were previously diagnosed, there is an area of arborization that was a little bit atypical in presentation."  He is doing a colposcopy but is referring to a previous LEEP...arborization???  Can't seem to find this anywhere and he's got cotton in his mouth, so I can't hear him clealry.  Any thoughts?  ...

LEEP Conization
Nov 04, 2011

I'm having trouble w/ this operative report...I've never transcribed a LEEP procedure before. At one point he says what sounds like "(s/l blue) guaze was then placed in the cervix.  I identified the transformation zone.  The green-colored (s/l loop or loof) was used.  A blended cutting current of 40 Watts was used to perform the conization."  I wasn't sure if the wattage part was right, either.  Any help is greatly appreciated!! ...

I've Been Out Of The Loop
Jun 15, 2013

Retired last year...just learned that there's a suit being brought against Transcend for unfair pay practices.  Long overdue!  What would the compensation be to the MTs if they win?  TIA! ...

I'm Out Of The Loop
Jan 14, 2014

What is narc? ...

S/l High Cele Lesion Of Cervix (for LEEP)
Nov 16, 2010

This pleasant 29-year-old gravida 1, para 0, A1, last menstrual period two weeks ago,has a high cele lesion of the cervix. This is very small at 6 o'clock. ...

Feeling Out Of Loop.
Jan 07, 2010

I am just thankful for this site.  If it weren't for it I wouldn't have a clue what is going on ever!  I haven't heard or received any type of email from my CCM? (if that is what they are still called) in over a month.  Then today I find out I've been moved.  I get on here and hear about all these things going on and I never had a clue. Any time something doesn't seem right like Kaspersky or not being able to log into system, this is the first pl ...

S/l Linde Loop ??
Apr 08, 2010

Doing a laparoscopic hysterectomy and the surgeon used a Linde Loop?? I have searched the internet and can find nothing.  ...

Is C Loop Hyphenated?
Aug 05, 2010

Doctor dictates:  "...punctate ulcers in the duodenal bowel and C loop." Is "C loop" hyphenated? ...

Anybody Heard Of A Rue Loop?
Feb 15, 2012

Exam is a  SINGLE CONTRAST UPPER GI THROUGH GASTROJEJUNOSTOMY Thanks!      ...

...prominent Right Ventricular (s/l *loop*??)...SM
Dec 20, 2009

The heart examination showed a prominent right ventricular (s/l *loop*??) without murmur. ...

Cannot Verify S/l A-pad
Apr 10, 2010

An S/L A-pad was placed in her shoe in the position to relieve the pressure on the metatarsal heads with fairly good relief on the right foot.   tia. ...

S/k Ski Needle,,,cant Verify
Dec 12, 2011

XXX ...

Verify Our Line Counts?
Mar 24, 2011

Is there anywhere we can look to verify our line counts?  Is this information provided somewhere? ...

Calvarium Spelled Out By Doc But I Cant Verify
Mar 26, 2012

Here is the sentence CT scan of the head demonstrated a minimally depressed communicated fracture of the left occipital "calvarium."   Spell check shows calvarium wrong.  Stedmans neuro book doesnt have it..Google shows calvaria, which stedmans shows.. Which is correct please ...

Can You Verify BNPT Test?
Oct 09, 2013

My doctor keeps dictating this.  I'm unable to verify it.  Thanks for your help.   ...

How To Verify Line Count
Nov 12, 2014

Is there an easy way to verify line counts? I work on Dictaphone platform and sometimes swear I'm not getting all the lines counted. ...

Can Anyone Verify Thera-Tabs, Theratabs?? Thanks, Nm
Jan 12, 2010

. ...

Can't Verify Nitro Stick For Bleeding.
Feb 08, 2010

NM ...

How Do You Verify With Your Company That Their Line Count Is Correct? Do You
Dec 29, 2009

nm ...

Can Anyone Verify The Correct Spelling, Kitner/Kittner??? Nm
Apr 13, 2010

. ...

S/l: Power Dome Permcatheter Or Palgome. Cannot Verify.
Aug 06, 2010

23-cm powerdome? prowl dome? palgome? permcatheter was placed through the subcutaneous tunnel.  The 8-French dilator was....   Thanks!     ...

Reliance Cervical Bone Graft?? Cant Verify It Anywhere
Sep 18, 2011

X ...

Colon Surgery S/l Dolphin Stirrups, Can't Verify
Mar 17, 2014

x ...

X-ray Shows Heart "AND LEEP STENT" To Be Normal?? More...r/o, Plz
Jun 04, 2011

"Chest x-ray is examined in anterior and lateral projections. Shows heart and LEEP STENT to be normal." Or "in the extent" to be normal. Or "hardened leep stent" to be normal.   These are all the different things I hear...not sure what she is saying!!! Help, plz. ...

Is Hypopotassium A Real Word? Can You Verify It With A Stedman's Book Or A Website You Could G
Mar 08, 2012

Need to verify word "Hypopotassium" ...

Leap Biopsy Or Leep Biopsy For HPV
May 18, 2010

I see that there is a LEEP procedure but unsure because I see the 2 terms unsed interchangeably when I googled.   Thanks ...