A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Is hypopotassium a real word? Can you verify it with a Stedman's book or a website you could g - bkr9gr

Posted: Mar 08, 2012

Need to verify word "Hypopotassium"

hypotassium - fedup

[ In Reply To ..]
Found hypopotassemia and hypopotassemic, but not hypopotassium. sorry

Similar Messages:

Question About Stedman And Drug Book
Jul 16, 2010

My computer has in its programs section Stedman's and a drug index.  The amount of memory taken up is sizeable, so I'm assuming the entire electronic book is contained in the file.  I'm certainly no computer genius and am afraid to attempt to open and launch these without knowing what steps to take.  Does anyone know how I would go about opening the file, creating a desktop shortcut and launching them?  I'd love to be able to use them...if I could get to ...

MS Word And Stedman's Spell Checker
Jul 16, 2010

HELP!  MS Word is not recognizing Stedmans as my spell checker, so all med words are red underlined.  I tried restoring my computer to prior week, and tried using an old version of normal.dot        Any help would be greatly appreciated!  I use Smartype and that is fine, it's just my spell checker.  It has apparently reverted to the spell checker that comes standard with Word.   I have been using this computer and this setup f ...

Does Anyone Use Stedman's Medical Word Spellcheck
Feb 05, 2014

I always had this through work, and now I need to buy my own.  Are you allowed to borrow, or people share a license?   I don't know how this works, I've never done it. Is there another program similar to it, maybe a bit less in price?  I definitely do NOT want to spend $100 on it, let alone have to pay to renew any licensing or get upgrades every year.   I'd really like to buy it once and be done with it,  is that possible? What happens if you ...

Is Neuroforaminal Narrowing A Real Word? TIA!
Oct 16, 2009

x   ...

Is Erythemic A Real Word, Or Should It Be Erythematous?
May 25, 2010

x ...

Will Stedman's 2007 Spellchecker Work With Windows 7 And MS Word 2010? Sm
Sep 14, 2012

I'm considering updating my computer and presently have a Dorland's Medical Spellchecker Version 3.0.  I'd actually like to use this if it will work but, if not, I'm wondering if the Stedman's 2007 will work with 2010.  ...

Word 2007 - Stedman's Spellchecker 2010 - Unable To Add Words To Dictionary
Mar 23, 2015

Using Word 2007.  Installed Stedmans Spellchecker 2010 . Test shows the speller is working.  Upon spell checking document it does not allow me to add words to the dictionary. That option is grayed out. I've followed instructions found online to correct this in Word but that does not solve the problem.  I had EditScript downloaded to my PC , but have not used it yet.  I wonder if EditScript disabled this feature in Word?   ...

Recommend Word Book On OT And PT ?
Aug 22, 2012

Can anyone recommend a good word book for occupational therapy and/or physical therapy terms?  Things like contact guard (is it hyphenated or not), set up, and physical therapy equipment?  I've got an Ortho word book with Rehab but it's about worthless for physical therapy and/or occupational therapy.  Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance. ...

Someone With Tessier's Surgical Word Book --
Jan 22, 2010

Can you look up mild chromic suture or myochromic suture.  I believe it is mild chromic, but QA is telling me it is myochromic. Thanks for your help! ...

Re: Saunders Pharmaceutical Word Book
Mar 19, 2013

What is the resource you will all use for generic/trademark drugs now that this book will no longer be published?  I will miss this reference. ...

EEG Word Book (electronic) Or Web Site
May 08, 2014

I am looking for a word book (electronic) for EEG words and sample reports. I have the complete Stedman series of word books (electronic) and they are very helpful, however i have yet to find a word book (electonic) of diagnostic studies such as EKGs, EEGs, ultrasounds, x-rays, all types of scans, etc., etc. If anyone knows of a web site or where I might find such an electronic word book I woud greatly apprecite it. I have sent an e-mail to AAMT web site and to LWW (for Stedman's Series) (W ...

Does Anyone Happen To Have A Dental Word Book
Jul 30, 2014

I rarely get complete mouth extraction reports, and when I do they usually have the same instruments used in them, but I have a burr that I am not familiar with. It sounds like crivet or cribet. "Using a _____ burr and the Hall handpiece, all sharp edges of alveolar bone were then smoothed over, and..."   There is a hard K sound to it, definitely not just 'rivet' burr.  Google wants to give me search results for 'crickett" but it is definitely not that. If you have ...

WEBSITE FOR MS WORD DOWNLOAD
Feb 19, 2014

Does anyone know of a good website to purchase MS word 2007 pro edition or MS word 2010 pro edition?  I need to update for a job.  Thank you. ...

Still Have Not Gotten My Stedman's Spellchecker To Work! What Is The File Name Of The Stedman&
Mar 02, 2010

I installed it and it acted like it installed successfully, but it is not working!  I've tried to search my entire hard drive for the dictionary file so that I can manually add it to Word, but I'm stumped!!!  I can find the folder on my C: drive that houses all the Stedman's Spellchecker files and such, but I do not know which one is the actual dictionary file. Somebody please help me! ...

Book Of Style - Word Alcohol Always Used Instead Of Ethanol?
Mar 10, 2010

Is the   What is the Book of Style preference? ...

Saunders Pharm Word Book 2011 And CD
Nov 11, 2010

I have just used the Saunders Pharm Books for years and not the CD.  I'd love some feedback if you have used the CD and how you like it or even what is your preference regarding drug books.  Thanks! ...

Best Word Book Reference For Acute Care
Jan 23, 2012

Am transitioning from Rad to Acute care to "broaden" my hiring potential.  Have 2-3 years experience with Acute care but it has been a few years.  Would appreciate any input on the best reference book.  Anybody have a favorite they find invaluable?    ...

Anyone Know Of A Good Word Reference Website?
Mar 11, 2010

I would like to have access to one that gives both the plural and singular form of a word, whichever one you were to look up. Thank you! ...

Website To Download Shorthand Word Expander
Jan 23, 2013

I am starting at a new company who requires us to provide our own word expanders and I want to get Shorthand.  However, I'm having a hard time finding the official website for Shorthand to download/buy it.  Can someone help?  Thanks. ...

Cannot Verify S/l A-pad
Apr 10, 2010

An S/L A-pad was placed in her shoe in the position to relieve the pressure on the metatarsal heads with fairly good relief on the right foot.   tia. ...

S/k Ski Needle,,,cant Verify
Dec 12, 2011

XXX ...

Verify Our Line Counts?
Mar 24, 2011

Is there anywhere we can look to verify our line counts?  Is this information provided somewhere? ...

Calvarium Spelled Out By Doc But I Cant Verify
Mar 26, 2012

Here is the sentence CT scan of the head demonstrated a minimally depressed communicated fracture of the left occipital "calvarium."   Spell check shows calvarium wrong.  Stedmans neuro book doesnt have it..Google shows calvaria, which stedmans shows.. Which is correct please ...

Can You Verify BNPT Test?
Oct 09, 2013

My doctor keeps dictating this.  I'm unable to verify it.  Thanks for your help.   ...

How To Verify Line Count
Nov 12, 2014

Is there an easy way to verify line counts? I work on Dictaphone platform and sometimes swear I'm not getting all the lines counted. ...

Can Anyone Verify Thera-Tabs, Theratabs?? Thanks, Nm
Jan 12, 2010

. ...

Can't Verify Nitro Stick For Bleeding.
Feb 08, 2010

NM ...

Tan Loop?? On A LEEP Procedure..Cant Verify It
Feb 20, 2012

x ...

How Do You Verify With Your Company That Their Line Count Is Correct? Do You
Dec 29, 2009

nm ...