A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Can you verify BNPT test? - Just me

Posted: Oct 09, 2013

My doctor keeps dictating this.  I'm unable to verify it.  Thanks for your help.  

brain natriuretic peptide (BNP) test ? - maybe

[ In Reply To ..]
context?

This is what I think he is referring to but - Just me

[ In Reply To ..]
I need to verify that a BNPT test exists. Maybe he's just adding the T in there for the word, test. I don't know.

VERIFIED - Just me

[ In Reply To ..]
Verified by my boss. I just decided to go to the (almost) original source and ask.

Similar Messages:

BNPT Lab Test?
Mar 20, 2013

Does anyone know what BNPT stands for??  It's obviously associated with the BNP lab test, but nothing is found in a google search.  Any help is greatly appreciated! ...

BNPT
Mar 28, 2013

D: BNPT 21 83 (twenty-one, eiighty-three) - how do I transcribe that value? ...

Cannot Verify S/l A-pad
Apr 10, 2010

An S/L A-pad was placed in her shoe in the position to relieve the pressure on the metatarsal heads with fairly good relief on the right foot.   tia. ...

S/k Ski Needle,,,cant Verify
Dec 12, 2011

XXX ...

Verify Our Line Counts?
Mar 24, 2011

Is there anywhere we can look to verify our line counts?  Is this information provided somewhere? ...

Calvarium Spelled Out By Doc But I Cant Verify
Mar 26, 2012

Here is the sentence CT scan of the head demonstrated a minimally depressed communicated fracture of the left occipital "calvarium."   Spell check shows calvarium wrong.  Stedmans neuro book doesnt have it..Google shows calvaria, which stedmans shows.. Which is correct please ...

How To Verify Line Count
Nov 12, 2014

Is there an easy way to verify line counts? I work on Dictaphone platform and sometimes swear I'm not getting all the lines counted. ...

Can Anyone Verify Thera-Tabs, Theratabs?? Thanks, Nm
Jan 12, 2010

. ...

Can't Verify Nitro Stick For Bleeding.
Feb 08, 2010

NM ...

Tan Loop?? On A LEEP Procedure..Cant Verify It
Feb 20, 2012

x ...

How Do You Verify With Your Company That Their Line Count Is Correct? Do You
Dec 29, 2009

nm ...

Can Anyone Verify The Correct Spelling, Kitner/Kittner??? Nm
Apr 13, 2010

. ...

S/l: Power Dome Permcatheter Or Palgome. Cannot Verify.
Aug 06, 2010

23-cm powerdome? prowl dome? palgome? permcatheter was placed through the subcutaneous tunnel.  The 8-French dilator was....   Thanks!     ...

Reliance Cervical Bone Graft?? Cant Verify It Anywhere
Sep 18, 2011

X ...

Colon Surgery S/l Dolphin Stirrups, Can't Verify
Mar 17, 2014

x ...

Is Hypopotassium A Real Word? Can You Verify It With A Stedman's Book Or A Website You Could G
Mar 08, 2012

Need to verify word "Hypopotassium" ...

Test S/l Mal-blees Test - Left Elbow Lateral Epicondylitis
Jan 18, 2012

x ...

Is Anyone Here An RHIT? Wondering How Difficult The Test Is Compared To CCS Test
Jul 10, 2012

nm ...

Gyno Test - S/l Wisp Test? I Think I'm Spent!
Jan 05, 2010

.. ...

Can't Verify "brain Drain" Anywhere Regarding Surgery.
Jun 05, 2014

Scalp and forehead lacerations being repaired. The head is placed in a "brain drain" in order to wash the hair and judiciously shave the areas around the lacerations, preserving all of the other hair. Thanks in advance. ...

Knee Test, Sounds Like "Simon's First Test"
May 06, 2015

Doc is doing a knee exam for large meniscal tear and bone-on-bone medial compartment OA.  He says what sounds like "Simons first test" caused grade 4 posterolateral tenderness. Any ideas? Thanks, Andrea ...

"sleepiness Insomnia"---I Can't Verify This As An Actual Type Of Insomnia. It Makes
Dec 06, 2009

x ...

"pelvofundibular" Cannot Verify It, Nor Do I Get Very Good Hits For "fundibular"
Feb 01, 2010

nm ...

Apprehension Test Is Negative. *Falk* Sign Is Negative. Speed Test Is Negative. Thanx. Nm
Nov 30, 2011

nm ...

I Cant Verify This Is It Endoloop, Endoloop Or
Aug 11, 2012

endo-loop...Thanks ...

Lab Test Name
Oct 22, 2009

Sounds like CCSR~sound familiar to anyone, because I can't confirm it and I have never heard of it. TIA! ...

S/l G-lie-a-test
Nov 08, 2009

This is in the patient's medication list. Doctor says "s/l g-lie-a-test as needed". The patient has severe dementia, hypertension, history of aggressive sexual behavior at nursing home and glaucoma.  His other medications include lorazepam and Xalatan drops. Any help is greatly appreciated. ...

3T4 Test
Dec 16, 2009

Is that right, and is that how it should be typed out? thanks. ...

The CMT *test* Is Not To See How Much You Know, But
Mar 31, 2010

If any employer wants us to have that silly so-called "certification", they'll have to do a lot better than .05 cpl (or less) added to our pay for it.  Show us the MONEY first. ...

Lab Test Pro-on
May 25, 2010

Hi could somebody help me out with the lab test sounds like pro-one, but  I am unable to verify it on google. Is it Pro-1, pro-1, Pro-One or what? ...