A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Can't verify nitro stick for bleeding. - Rello

Posted: Feb 08, 2010

NM

look up silver nitrate and see if this fits - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

It is a silver nitrate stick - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Micro-Stick - Kathy

[ In Reply To ..]
Micro-Stickâ„¢ introducer set is also provided with trays. ... strength to prevent kinking and can be utilized to plug the venotomy site to reduce bleeding.

Similar Messages:

Nitro Drip
Jan 03, 2010

Should the expression "nitro drip" be used?  I have a note from quite awhile back saying that this should be changed to nitroglycerin infusion.  The doc is dictating nitro drip.  ...

Nitro-Dur Doseage Help
Mar 25, 2010

I am working on a practice discharge summary report and the doctor dictates very plainly." Nitro-Dur Roman numeral II 10 mg q 24 hours.  I cannot locate information for the Roman numeral II doseage. Can anyone help me with this? ...

Nitropaste - NTP - Nitro-Bid
May 20, 2010

The majority of providers dictate "nitropaste" applied to the chest.  Is this a generic name, and if so, for what? I have been told to transcribe it as "nitroglycerin paste." What is the correct form? ...

Nitro Thyroid?
Sep 06, 2010

The doctor is listing meds.  She does not say the woman has a history of thyroid problems.  She does have a history of angina, however.   She says the woman's medications include:  Nitro thyroid?  Is this a drug?  I can't find it anywhere.   Thanks in advance. ...

Nitro Expanded?
Mar 15, 2012

If a doc says "nitro" and the account wants expansion of slang, does nitro get expanded to nitroglycerin or might there be other expansions?  If there were other expansions and I wasn't sure then I would just leave it blank.  My drug book has other drugs beginning with nitro but not sure if "nitro" is slang specifically for nitroglycerin.  Thanks for any help. ...

Drug S/l Nitro Pure...can't Document?
Nov 01, 2010

:) ...

How Many Of You Spell Nitro As Nitroglycerin Or Nitroglycerine? Nm
May 09, 2012

xxx ...

Nitro Sublingual Tablets P.r.n. Chest Pain
Oct 17, 2009

Is nitro short for nitroglycerin or is there a drug called just Nitro?  I can't find this drug on drugs.com. ...

Bleeding
Dec 18, 2009

Surgical reprot: I did not place a drain as I felt it best not to have an area for blood to evacuate so that it would hopefully clot and "s/l  tam-pi-nod", which is a well-known principle.   Not well known to me.  Any suggestions? ...

EGD Bleeding
Apr 27, 2012

The patient had a previous EGD and has rectal bleeding and the bleeding looks like it may be coming from the s/l cami?  Thanks for any help! ...

Excessive Bleeding
Apr 19, 2011

Could not stop patient's bleeding.  Patient on Coumadin.  Dr. dictates "Patient given Vitamin K and s/l  FSP or SSP  to reverse INR.  Dr. mumbles this line.  Any help is appreciated.  Thank you. ...

A Code GI Bleeding?
Jan 30, 2012

Am I hearing this right? History of iron-deficiency anemia due to a (s/l code) GI bleeding. ...

Trangent Nose Bleeding?
Dec 15, 2010

He also gets (trangent) nose bleeding every few days with nasal irrigations. s/l trangent Thanks! ...

Under ROS, Would Hepatitis Be Considered A Bleeding Dyscrasia?
May 05, 2011

x ...

Cannot Verify S/l A-pad
Apr 10, 2010

An S/L A-pad was placed in her shoe in the position to relieve the pressure on the metatarsal heads with fairly good relief on the right foot.   tia. ...

Bleeding Disorder S/l Oipassovoy Factor Deficiency
Oct 29, 2009

a bleeding disorder that s/l oipassovoy factor deficiency. tia. ...

Hysterectomy - Bleeding Points Were Treated With Free**
May 23, 2013

bleeding points were treated with free**   help please ...

S/k Ski Needle,,,cant Verify
Dec 12, 2011

XXX ...

Hand Injury. Bleeding Was Controlled With S/l Palmar Raffle?
Jun 30, 2011

The fascia over the extensor tendon is clearly intact, and all bleeding was controlled s/l palmary raffle at the emergency department.  ...

Drug Sounds Like Lustiva Or Lustida For Uterine Bleeding.
Oct 19, 2011

Verify Our Line Counts?
Mar 24, 2011

Is there anywhere we can look to verify our line counts?  Is this information provided somewhere? ...

Calvarium Spelled Out By Doc But I Cant Verify
Mar 26, 2012

Here is the sentence CT scan of the head demonstrated a minimally depressed communicated fracture of the left occipital "calvarium."   Spell check shows calvarium wrong.  Stedmans neuro book doesnt have it..Google shows calvaria, which stedmans shows.. Which is correct please ...

Can You Verify BNPT Test?
Oct 09, 2013

My doctor keeps dictating this.  I'm unable to verify it.  Thanks for your help.   ...

How To Verify Line Count
Nov 12, 2014

Is there an easy way to verify line counts? I work on Dictaphone platform and sometimes swear I'm not getting all the lines counted. ...

New Survey- They Can Stick It
Jul 13, 2010

Every time MQ sends out a survey they use it to justify a pay cut or cesspool or other "great" ideas.  They twist the results of the survey to fit their agenda and then say- see the MTs agree that ASR is better or they are sick of running out of work.  JMHO but I am not filling it out so they can use my answers to make my job worse than it already is. ...

Should I Stick With This Company?
Jan 04, 2011

Sorry this is kind of long, but I am looking for advice on whether I should look for a new job or hang on to the one I have.  I am a newbie and have only been working for about 6 months.  I was hired as a "statutory employee" at 0.0625/line with spaces.  Since they pay some of my taxes, I'm not sure what my actual line rate would be.   I work  M-F.  No nights or weekends required.  I have no minimum line requirement, rarely run out of work.  I c ...

ICs, Do You Stick To Your Schedules?
Jul 21, 2011

I'm just curious how well other ICs stick to their schedules, do you ask for time off or just let management know you won't be there, do you work extra when management asks??? Sometimes I feel like I behave as if I am an employee, but without any of the benefits. I'd like to know what the norm is out there. Thanks! ...

Amber Stick?
Mar 02, 2013

Used in orthopedics, amber stick?? ...

QA/FIESA....MTs Need Someone To Stick Up For Us
Dec 22, 2014

When on conference call about new compensation program, specifically asked if QA was going to get pickier and was told oh definitely no, they will not.  Well, I have found that not to be true.  One correction was a period..another a period, another a left out word (where the doctor changed their mind constantly they didnt even know what they wanted to say, so I felt it was a judgment call) it wasnt even a medical word or a word that changed the meaning, even if it is .25 points off tha ...

S/l Nah-stick Encephalopathy
Apr 13, 2015

TIA ...