A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Reliance cervical bone graft?? Cant verify it anywhere - tired

Posted: Sep 18, 2011

X

Reliant? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Thank you!! - tired

[ In Reply To ..]
X

Similar Messages:

***s/l Fee-b-x*** Bone Graft?...appreciate Any Help
Mar 06, 2013

nm ...

Osteoseal Bone Graft?
Apr 11, 2011

applied to the right tibia - any clues? ...

React Bone Graft?
Nov 11, 2012

FOLLOW-UP:  Right arm and hip.  Repair of nonunion of the right radial shaft fracture with ----- bone grafting.   Sounds like react? bone grafting but I cannot find that anywhere.  Thank you. ...

Early Matheration? Of Iliac Crest Bone Graft?
Nov 09, 2009

There is early matcheration of the iliac crest bone graft. The ...

X-rays Show The Bone Graft S/l Dahl Rod To Be Intact. Pt Is
Jan 08, 2012

x ...

"Velaho" Graft In Cervical Diskectomy?
May 25, 2010

I cannt find this anywhere. Thanx for any insight ...

"10-6" Bone Graft
Sep 04, 2013

Dictation is for arthrodesis of the PIPJ with a (s/l) "10-6) bone graft.  Any idea? Thanks! ...

Reliance Standard Short- And/or Long-term Disability Claims.
Jan 02, 2013

Has anyone had the misfortune to file a disability claim through your employer with this company?  On 11/19/12 HR at my employer sent them my paperwork and said it would take 7 days for a decision.  No decision yet and HR has not followed up, so I'm hung out to dry.  I have had to call Reliance constantly wanting to know what's going on and it's one excuse after another, making them and my employer look totally incompetent.  If you're paying for short- or ...

Waxed The Bone Isches With Bone Wax
Jun 01, 2015

Has anyone ever heard of the word bone isches. I am working on a spinal surgery and I can't seem to find the word isches. I am sure I am not hearing that right. Thanks for your help. ...

S/l Blastic Bone Spur Or Blastic Bone Spread?
Dec 28, 2009

anyone heard of this? Thanks, Abby ...

Cannot Verify S/l A-pad
Apr 10, 2010

An S/L A-pad was placed in her shoe in the position to relieve the pressure on the metatarsal heads with fairly good relief on the right foot.   tia. ...

S/k Ski Needle,,,cant Verify
Dec 12, 2011

XXX ...

Verify Our Line Counts?
Mar 24, 2011

Is there anywhere we can look to verify our line counts?  Is this information provided somewhere? ...

Calvarium Spelled Out By Doc But I Cant Verify
Mar 26, 2012

Here is the sentence CT scan of the head demonstrated a minimally depressed communicated fracture of the left occipital "calvarium."   Spell check shows calvarium wrong.  Stedmans neuro book doesnt have it..Google shows calvaria, which stedmans shows.. Which is correct please ...

Can You Verify BNPT Test?
Oct 09, 2013

My doctor keeps dictating this.  I'm unable to verify it.  Thanks for your help.   ...

How To Verify Line Count
Nov 12, 2014

Is there an easy way to verify line counts? I work on Dictaphone platform and sometimes swear I'm not getting all the lines counted. ...

Can Anyone Verify Thera-Tabs, Theratabs?? Thanks, Nm
Jan 12, 2010

. ...

Can't Verify Nitro Stick For Bleeding.
Feb 08, 2010

NM ...

Tan Loop?? On A LEEP Procedure..Cant Verify It
Feb 20, 2012

x ...

How Do You Verify With Your Company That Their Line Count Is Correct? Do You
Dec 29, 2009

nm ...

Can Anyone Verify The Correct Spelling, Kitner/Kittner??? Nm
Apr 13, 2010

. ...

S/l: Power Dome Permcatheter Or Palgome. Cannot Verify.
Aug 06, 2010

23-cm powerdome? prowl dome? palgome? permcatheter was placed through the subcutaneous tunnel.  The 8-French dilator was....   Thanks!     ...

Colon Surgery S/l Dolphin Stirrups, Can't Verify
Mar 17, 2014

x ...

Tudaplast Graft?
May 19, 2011

Used in eardrum perforation - thanks! ...

6 X 15 S/l PMs Or PMx ACell Graft
Oct 02, 2012

supposed to help with wound healing. Thank you! ...

Cervical Os
Mar 20, 2012

s/l the os is "propatent" ...

Aortic S/l *Zena* Graft?
Mar 10, 2010

. ...

Prosidigrel??? After A Vein Graft
Apr 03, 2010

I have searched for various spellings and even tried wild card and nothing.  He has been changed from Plavix therapy to Persidogril???? or something like that.   Thanks for any help. ...

Is Hypopotassium A Real Word? Can You Verify It With A Stedman's Book Or A Website You Could G
Mar 08, 2012

Need to verify word "Hypopotassium" ...

MRI Cervical Spine Help
Jan 25, 2010

text: The patient is status post diskectomy, _________ interbody fusion, with an anterior fixation plate extending from C4 to C6. sounds like salunite? ...