A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Todayâs study is done to exclude polymorphic s/l *cata-colon-anurgic* ventricular tachycardi - Cardiology Help

Posted: Mar 14, 2010

SM

could it be Catecholaminergic polymorphic ventricular tachycardia - Bad Rabbit nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Yes, that is it. TY very much!! - Cardiology Help

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

You are welcom :) - Bad Rabbit nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Catecholaminergic polymorphic ventricular tachycardia (CPVT - darlene

[ In Reply To ..]
Catecholaminergic Polymorphic Ventricular Tachycardia ...Jul 7, 2009 ... Catecholaminergic polymorphic ventricular tachycardia (CPVT) is characterized by episodic syncope occurring during exercise or acute emotion ...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov ⺠Bookshelf ⺠GeneReviews - Cached - Similar

Similar Messages:

âexcitingâ News In The Link Today
May 15, 2014

Hasn’t anyone read their emails and seen the “exciting” news in the Link today??  “….new compensation structure to be simple to understand, transparent, competitive, to be effective around 10/1….”  Translate:Simple to understand = unable to be calculated by MT Transparent = we all make the same regardless of experience Competitive = MTSOs battle each other to pay the lowest rates Sounds like another pay cut is in the work ...

Patrickâs, Gaenslenâs And 'Somasâ Tests Were Negative.
Dec 16, 2013

I cannot find Somas' anywhere.  Anyone know this one? ...

The Sky Is Falling â College Closes Medical Transcription Program â MTSO Cut Out As
Nov 05, 2010

The sky is falling !!! Anyone else see this?  Is this an aberration or a portent of the direction Medical Transcription is heading?    Wednesday, September 22, 2010 College ends medical transcription program Recently Delhi University announced its Medical Transcription Program, for the first time, was producing better transcriptionists in India including South Asia.  In the meantime, San Juan College is closing its Medical Transcription Program stating that there is les ...

Her Arms And Legs Are Likewise Very Thin And Almost S/l âkakesicâ. Any Help Would Be
Sep 28, 2011

âvigorous Pinprickâ To The Face?
Apr 04, 2013

Does “vigorous pinprick” to the face sound correct to you?  I’m imagining the doc stabbing needles into the patient's face. "Cranial Nerve V:  She reports no facial sensation other than in her forehead, though with vigorous (s/l pimpering), she does flinch but says she still does not feel it." ...

Toxiblay Confirmed As "âetat Cribleâ"
Mar 27, 2013

rad filled in word etat crible pronounced atociblay ...

Do Our Lines Per Hour Include Or Exclude Inactive Time?
Jun 18, 2014

When figuring your lines per hour, is that for the whole time you are clocked in or is inactive time deducted? ...

What Happened To An Honest Dayâs Work For An Honest Dayâs Pay
Jul 29, 2010

It is amazing that more people are not committing suicide.  I guess that goes to the underlying optimism that human beings are inherently born with.   We always think there is good in all people and that we will be protected from evil.   But, what happened to an honest day’s work for an honest day’s pay?  Every day there are posts about people working hard for their paltry wages, only to be paid late or not paid at all.  We cannot even apply for a job ...

Ventricular
Apr 29, 2012

Just can't get this. Sentence is echocardiogram that showed normal ventricular function of the s/l five. Thanks for any help. ...

Decreased Right Ventricular (s/l) *tor*ses* SM
Aug 31, 2010

Just FYI, he is definitly not saying "torsion." ...

...prominent Right Ventricular (s/l *loop*??)...SM
Dec 20, 2009

The heart examination showed a prominent right ventricular (s/l *loop*??) without murmur. ...

Ventricular Venous Distention
Oct 19, 2011

Is it likely that "ventricular venous distention" would appear in a transcription?  I seem to only find jugular distention. ...

S/l Ventricular/atrial Fibrillation ? Sm
Oct 28, 2012

Sounds like he is saying ventricular/atrial fibrillation, maybe ventriculoartrial fibrillation? I am unable to verify this condition. Can anyone help?   ...

Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction...
Jan 05, 2011

Is there a type of scan that s/l sustemembic scan that can reveal a left ventricular ejection fraction of 38% w/ no significant wall motion abnormalities?  I can't find anything close anywhere and this is my first time transcribing this doctor.  Thanks! ...

Atrial Ventricular Block Question
Feb 21, 2012

There is a first-degree atrial ventricular block.  There is one beat with a variant conduction, perhaps an intermittent right bundle branch block.  Does this make sense?  Thanks.   ...

'oral' Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction
Feb 26, 2010

ESL s/l "oral" left ventricular ejection fraction.  ...

S/l Leeterdeezed Left Ventricular Systolic Function
Dec 31, 2010

I know this is hopeless, but here's the sentence:  "Patient had echocardiogram done showing marked s/l leeterdeezed left ventricular systolic function."  I suppose the "deezed" could be disease, but I don't know... HELP! ...

The Patient Does Not Have (sl) *centra* Or *central* *ventricular Paroxysmal Tachycardia* NM
Dec 24, 2009

NM ...

Colon Use
Nov 02, 2009

Should this be a colon since it is giving a list? She does not recall ever suffering from any developed mental disorders such as: Bed wetting, sleep walking, temper tantrums, or reading disabilities. and does anyone know of a good way to understand if there should be colon use or not?   ...

Colon
Jun 05, 2012

The colon was somewhat "tortuous," which limited the sensitivity examination for detection of small polyps.  Any ideas what that word is? ...

Colon Cancer
Feb 23, 2010

Is it -- Dukes A Duke's A Dukes' A I find it all three ways.  Thanks for any help in clarifying. ...

Colon Or Colons
Dec 19, 2012

GI doc dictates in several reports "right and left colons".  Can't find any reference on what to do in this case, so need help plz.   ...

? Material Left In Colon
Mar 15, 2011

It s/l vegtelant!!! ....poor with large amount of (___) material throughout the colon that could not be suctioned. Any ideas?!  Thanks ...

Colon Cancer Status...
Jul 29, 2011

I can't quite understand this doctor...it sounds like she is describing this patient's colon cancer as "Y-type".  I can't find anything like that anywhere...any help would be soooo appreciated! ...

Colon Resection Word
Jun 21, 2013

Dictated:  "... at which time I performed a colon resection for perforated rectum secondary to a s/l SIR-kir-uhl ulcer." He says it very clearly - not circular, not sacral - but he might be mispronouncing it.     Any help appreciated, thanks!   ...

Now They Are On A Semi-colon Rant
Jul 15, 2014

what the heck...and since when is "it" with no other identifier as to what "it" is, other then the preceding sentence, able to form a complete sentence? ...

There Is No Easy Way In Word To Cap After Colon Is There?
Dec 05, 2014

a word expander like Speed Type would do that?  And can you use Speed Type along with MS Word?  And transfer over all your AutoCorrect entries easily?  I emailed the company but haven't heard from them.  : ( ...

Thickening Of The Distal Colon
Feb 14, 2015

I'm working on an audio from a bariatric surgeon.  He's talking about a woman's abdominal CT and he says "...it looked normal.  She did have some (s/l hostule) thickening of the distal colon..." Any help is most certainly appreciated! ...

Hauâoli Makahiki Hou
Dec 31, 2009

To all my MQ and MT Stars friends, may this year and this decade be better than the last.  May you and your families be richly blessed this new year. ...

Colon Cancer - Diloda Treatment?
Apr 14, 2010

Sounds like Diloda treatment for colon cancer.  Anything?   TIA! ...