A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

decreased right ventricular (s/l) *tor*ses* SM - Cardio help

Posted: Aug 31, 2010

Just FYI, he is definitly not saying "torsion."

right ventricular performance? - full sentence may help

[ In Reply To ..]

Def sounds like *tor-ses* SM more - Cardio help

[ In Reply To ..]
An electrocardiogram shows sinus rhythm. There are decreased right ventricular __(s/l) tor-ses__ and a left ventricular strain pattern. Left axis deviation is present.

can you hear decreased R-wave progression? - possibly

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Ventricular
Apr 29, 2012

Just can't get this. Sentence is echocardiogram that showed normal ventricular function of the s/l five. Thanks for any help. ...

Decreased Work At The Q
Aug 25, 2010

1.  Combine the 2 largest companies .... a lot of MTs.   2.  Developing technology, such as Epic, leading to needing less MTs.  3.  Offshoring, for less; thus, losing accounts but not MTs. 4.  Summer vacation for many doctors resulting in less work after Buyout.     ...

Here's Why Our Pay Has Decreased So Drastically.
Sep 29, 2010

I originally posted this as a reply to another poster, but wanted to re-post it so that everyone could see and understand why our pay has decreased so drastically the past year.  This is an excerpt from notes to financial statements in MQ SEC filing obtained from www.faqs.org: "Cost of revenues decreased $4.0 million, or 7.5% to $49.8 million for the three months ended March 31, 2010 compared with $53.9 million for the three months ended March 31, 2009. This decrea ...

...prominent Right Ventricular (s/l *loop*??)...SM
Dec 20, 2009

The heart examination showed a prominent right ventricular (s/l *loop*??) without murmur. ...

Ventricular Venous Distention
Oct 19, 2011

Is it likely that "ventricular venous distention" would appear in a transcription?  I seem to only find jugular distention. ...

How Many Have Had Line Rates Decreased?
Oct 05, 2012

I heard that KS has recently reduced everyone's line rates by 1 cent and only pay a flat fee for radiology reports now. Which other MTSOs have done this? ...

S/l Ventricular/atrial Fibrillation ? Sm
Oct 28, 2012

Sounds like he is saying ventricular/atrial fibrillation, maybe ventriculoartrial fibrillation? I am unable to verify this condition. Can anyone help?   ...

Any Other SHDAs Notice Decreased ILP QA?
Aug 23, 2014

Since the transition, I have not gotten nearly as much ILP QA as I used to.  Not much in the way of US MTs either, but I expect that with their blank contest.  I have a feeling they have made ILP work only QA'd by ILPs now without the extra step through US QA.  If that is the case, there is going to be a lot more garbage reports going to the hospitals, especially considering ILP QA barely even look at reports before sending them on. ...

Decreased Wages, Increased LPH
Jan 07, 2015

In the past 4 years, my productivity requirements have risen 40 LPH, in 2014 our productivity bonus was taken away, now in 2015 our passing QA scores have been increased.    I feel sorry for anyone entering the MT field these days.    ...

Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction...
Jan 05, 2011

Is there a type of scan that s/l sustemembic scan that can reveal a left ventricular ejection fraction of 38% w/ no significant wall motion abnormalities?  I can't find anything close anywhere and this is my first time transcribing this doctor.  Thanks! ...

Decreased Breath Sounds At Right Base With (s/) E:A Changes...?
Aug 07, 2011

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help! ...

Atrial Ventricular Block Question
Feb 21, 2012

There is a first-degree atrial ventricular block.  There is one beat with a variant conduction, perhaps an intermittent right bundle branch block.  Does this make sense?  Thanks.   ...

What Would You Do, Pay Decreased When Company Changed Hands
Mar 30, 2012

I was working for a company that got bought out by another company and the client I was typing for was paying 12 cents a line, now the new company will only give me 7.5 cents a line for the same client.  This client is ESL and very hard to learn and his files are always 10+ minutes each.  They told me I would eventually get 10 cents for him, but that was almost 6 months ago and still only get 7.5.  I have asked for a raise to at least 8 cents and they denied me.  What would y ...

'oral' Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction
Feb 26, 2010

ESL s/l "oral" left ventricular ejection fraction.  ...

First Time Right - CPL Being Decreased If The QA Submission Rate Is Too High
Mar 07, 2010

I've had time to think about this whole First Time Right plan.   I've seen a lot in my 32 yrs in the business and in my humble opinion, I think it will be okay except for the part about CPL being decreased if the QA submission rate is too high.  There must be an alternative other than taking away hard earned pay.  Anyone else agree? ...

S/l Leeterdeezed Left Ventricular Systolic Function
Dec 31, 2010

I know this is hopeless, but here's the sentence:  "Patient had echocardiogram done showing marked s/l leeterdeezed left ventricular systolic function."  I suppose the "deezed" could be disease, but I don't know... HELP! ...

The Patient Does Not Have (sl) *centra* Or *central* *ventricular Paroxysmal Tachycardia* NM
Dec 24, 2009

NM ...

Patient Was Upset By The S/l *ma-loo* On The Unit And Has Decreased Sleep" NM TIA
May 24, 2012

x ...

Today’s Study Is Done To Exclude Polymorphic S/l *cata-colon-anurgic* Ventricular Tachycardi
Mar 14, 2010

SM ...

Decreased By S/l "tentor"
Nov 14, 2014

I am transcribing a cardiology lecture by a doctor, and he is talking about cardiovascular disease and pregnancy: "The blood pressure typically is decreased by about "tentor" during pregnancy, but if you have low blood pressure associated with symptoms, it is felt to be abnormal."   Tentore? Tintor, tintore?  Tem tore? ugh ...