A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ventricular - Deb

Posted: Apr 29, 2012

Just can't get this. Sentence is echocardiogram that showed normal ventricular function of the s/l five. Thanks for any help.

can you hear lead or V5 in there? - fg

[ In Reply To ..]

ventricular - Deb

[ In Reply To ..]
No, I hear nothing but what sounds like "of the five."

can you give us the following sentence(s) - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
The only thing I can think of is: echocardiogram that showed normal [left] ventricular function [with EF] of 55[%]. (Or something like that; 55, 65 can sound a lot alike). Listen for "left". Listen for "EF" (ejection fraction). Also, listen for "low-normal" (versus "normal") and re-listen and adjust EF accordingly.

If in doubt, definitely flag it.

the only other thing I can think of is normal ventricular function - and size. fg

[ In Reply To ..]

ventricular - Deb

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks everyone for trying to help but I'm just going to flag it. The whole report is a crackly garbled mess!

Ventricular - Dawn

[ In Reply To ..]
Could it possibly sound like semilunar valve?

Similar Messages:

Decreased Right Ventricular (s/l) *tor*ses* SM
Aug 31, 2010

Just FYI, he is definitly not saying "torsion." ...

...prominent Right Ventricular (s/l *loop*??)...SM
Dec 20, 2009

The heart examination showed a prominent right ventricular (s/l *loop*??) without murmur. ...

Ventricular Venous Distention
Oct 19, 2011

Is it likely that "ventricular venous distention" would appear in a transcription?  I seem to only find jugular distention. ...

S/l Ventricular/atrial Fibrillation ? Sm
Oct 28, 2012

Sounds like he is saying ventricular/atrial fibrillation, maybe ventriculoartrial fibrillation? I am unable to verify this condition. Can anyone help?   ...

Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction...
Jan 05, 2011

Is there a type of scan that s/l sustemembic scan that can reveal a left ventricular ejection fraction of 38% w/ no significant wall motion abnormalities?  I can't find anything close anywhere and this is my first time transcribing this doctor.  Thanks! ...

Atrial Ventricular Block Question
Feb 21, 2012

There is a first-degree atrial ventricular block.  There is one beat with a variant conduction, perhaps an intermittent right bundle branch block.  Does this make sense?  Thanks.   ...

'oral' Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction
Feb 26, 2010

ESL s/l "oral" left ventricular ejection fraction.  ...

S/l Leeterdeezed Left Ventricular Systolic Function
Dec 31, 2010

I know this is hopeless, but here's the sentence:  "Patient had echocardiogram done showing marked s/l leeterdeezed left ventricular systolic function."  I suppose the "deezed" could be disease, but I don't know... HELP! ...

The Patient Does Not Have (sl) *centra* Or *central* *ventricular Paroxysmal Tachycardia* NM
Dec 24, 2009

NM ...

Today’s Study Is Done To Exclude Polymorphic S/l *cata-colon-anurgic* Ventricular Tachycardi
Mar 14, 2010

SM ...