A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

NEM surgical block? - MT

Posted: Apr 27, 2012

The patient had a cyst excised with with careful excision of the capsule of the cyst, s/l NEM block, and sent for pathological evaluation. 

Probably en bloc...nm - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
`

Yes thank you-- - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm drawing blanks this morning--can't tell it's Friday!!!

know that feeling... : ) nm - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
`

Similar Messages:

Block 1
Oct 24, 2009

Does this make sense? The specimens are submitted in block 1.  ...

Anyone Ever Heard Of Rib Block?
Jan 28, 2010

I am typing a repair of ventral hernia with mesh implant.  I finished with the report but need help ASAP with the blank.  (Rib block)  Thanks to all for help in advance.   Thanks ...

Mental Block With L4-5 And 5-1? Is It L5 T1
Jul 16, 2010

He is definitely saying L4-5 and 5-1 and I am thinking it is L5, T1?  What else could it be.  Says this many times for the OP note.   Thanks for any help!! ...

Does Anyone Know How To Block Certain Emails?
May 07, 2014

I would rather not receive emails from FIASCO and would like to block them. Is that possible? Their nastygrams cause me to make MORE mistakes, not less. When are they going to realize the damaging psychology behind this charade? ...

CHOP Fascicular Block
Feb 25, 2010

Never heard of this ... "CHOP" fascicular block ...

AV Block, Number Types
Jan 30, 2012

I know that Mobitz type AV block is always expressed in roman numerals- but with just AV block types I, II, etc. is that also correctly expressed in roman numerals?  I always thought yes but have a coworker here saying no.  Just want to get a definitive answer.  Thanks! ...

Hypogastric Nerve Block
Jun 01, 2012

SL ... "alar clot"  "This was done while injecting a small alar clot of 1% Lidocaine to anesthetize the tract."   Thanks!     ...

Well I Am Finally On The Chopping Block
Jul 23, 2012

I was told last Friday that if my score is not 99% for the next pay period I will be terminated. This last pay period I had a 98.6% score. So if I don't reach 99 that will be it. Funny how that is the same time that my account marchs off to a foreign country! I love my job!  : ) loved, I mean! : ( ...

Head On The Chopping Block Again
Aug 28, 2012

I failed a quality audit.  I have 3-4 weeks to confess my sins, repent and start bleating their praises.  Interestingly, I just got a letter from my MModal life insurance that says it was canceled and is addressed "Dear terminated employee."  A prophecy of things to come?    Still, I find it oddly depressing.  How does MModal manage to birng me down after so long?  You would think I would be totally immune to it by now.  I know all the logical defenses: ...

Having Writers Block.. Is It Symmetric Or Symmetrical
Nov 05, 2009

Face is symmetrical. ...

1-to-1 Mixture Or One-to-one Mixturundle Branch Block Nm
Jan 07, 2010

x ...

Block-style Vertical List
Sep 20, 2011

Does anyone have a sample of this?  I think it should just be: 1.    Hello 2.    Goodbye 3.    Etc. However, when I attempt to look it up, it seems much more complicated.    ...

Atrial Ventricular Block Question
Feb 21, 2012

There is a first-degree atrial ventricular block.  There is one beat with a variant conduction, perhaps an intermittent right bundle branch block.  Does this make sense?  Thanks.   ...

I Love Working For Nuance And Have Been Around The Block
Sep 25, 2013

Why Is It Such A Big Deal What Your Signature Block Says On Your E Mail
Dec 27, 2013

For the life of me I don't get what the big deal is. You have to put on so much information on your signature block, your accts, time zone you are in, your schedule, your manager, what is the big freaking deal. Do you need our blood type as well? ...

Getting All New Things Tonight..blocked And Digital Block.
Nov 09, 2009

does this make sense?   The foot was cleaned and prepped in the usual sterile fashion.  The second toe was *blocked using a Marcaine and lidocaine mix in a digital block.* tia. ...

Can We Block The E-mails From Fiesa Error Alerts. They Suk. No Msg
Sep 02, 2013

no ...

ANESTHESIA: S/l Regional Block With KEVA, KEEVA? Any Suggestions? Thanks
Jun 20, 2011

EKG Shows S/L A Paced, V Sensed, Left Bundle Branch Block
Dec 16, 2009

EKG shows S/L     A paced, V sensed, left bundle branch block.  Is A paced, V sensed correct or is it just a paced V sensed ? ...

Surgical Bur
May 27, 2011

Orthopedic using diamond and s/l amnastic or amnestic bur...? ...

Surgical Hx - DCR X 3
Sep 18, 2011

Surgical hx includes DCR x3.  Nothing else in file helps with this. ...

On ECG, Ht Bundle Branch Block Pattern Present With Secondarys/l "polarization" Changes As
May 12, 2010

There is a minimally rightward axis.  There is a right bundle branch block pattern present with secondary polarization changes as well. ...

Occipital Nerve Block, Kenalog Injected In A S/l "fan Ship" Manner. SM
Jul 31, 2014

A 25-gauge, 2-1/2 inch needle was then introduced and 10 mL of 1% lidocaine along with 40 mg of Kenalog was then injected in a "fan ship" manner. ...

SPHERIS ON AUCTION BLOCK TODAY - Transcend Submits Bid To Acquire Spheris - See Press Release
Apr 13, 2010

HOT OFF THE PRESS SEE BELOW     Transcend Submits Bid to Acquire Spheris     ATLANTA, Apr 09, 2010 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- TRANSCEND SERVICES, INC. /quotes/comstock/15*!trcr/quotes/nls/trcr (TRCR 17.43, +0.13, +0.75%) , the third largest provider of medical transcription services to the U.S. healthcare market, announced today that it has submitted a bid to acquire substantially all of the assets of Nashville, Tennessee-based Spheris, Inc. and the stock of ...

Surgical Procedure
Nov 05, 2009

Under past medical history, s/l "Y" or "wide" procedure for aortic blockage. Can't find either relating to surgery.  Help? ...

Surgical Screw
Dec 03, 2009

In a total hip arthroplasty, s/l "Kinsella" screw was added for additional fixation. Can't find that screw. ...

Name Of Surgical Instrument
Apr 27, 2010

Has anyone heard of a mohorner ? He is doing a left thyroid lobectomy and says:  A mohorner was then utilized in order to create exposure with the midline strap muscles incised longitudinally.    ...

Surgical Drill S/l Kli-oid
Apr 29, 2010

Doing a cervical spine surgery.  The kli-oid drill, 12 mm, was used to drill down 18 mm with four drill passes. ...

Surgical History
Jun 08, 2010

In past surgical history - s/l andrognesis neuropathy ...

Need Surgical Word Help
Aug 09, 2010

I am working on a report in Head and Neck Surgery. It sounds like the doctor dictates "Bilateral poloethmoidectomy" as a procedure. I am not able to locate any such spelling. Need help. Thank you in advance. ...