A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

anemia with normal s/l S pep? - Kelley

Posted: Oct 17, 2009

what would S pep be referring to? 

Google spep. Has to do with protein. - Olive

[ In Reply To ..]
n

Ok, my problem is that I was trying S pep not SPEP. - Kelley

[ In Reply To ..]
I was thinking that pep was short for something and the s was separate. Thanks so much! Sometimes I feel so dumb.

Also check out UPEP. Sometimes dictated together in lab tests ordered. - Olive

[ In Reply To ..]
n

SPEP - AnnaD

[ In Reply To ..]
SPEP serum protein electrophoresis

you may here upep also.. but notoften.. urine...

Similar Messages:

Iron-deficiency Anemia Or Iron Defiency Anemia
Oct 20, 2011

Does anyone know the correct BOS way to type this? I can't seem to find in my edition, but it's not the newest one. ...

Baseline Normal Or Near Normal Thyroid Function Studies
Mar 15, 2011

baseline normal or near normal thyroid function studies. Is "near normal" hyphenated, or no? Thank you. ...

Hemoglobin Normal With Normal S/l Cell In Dis Thees With An MCV Of 89.
May 26, 2010

s/l cell in dis thees with an MCV of 89.  ...

Laryngoscope Showed Normal Vocal Cords And Normal "tuberous Tugors".
Jul 15, 2012

? ...

Injections For Anemia
Nov 11, 2009

The patient has anemia and it s/l the doctor is saying she is receiving "Anise" injections for anemia?  I haven't heard of this.  Thoughts? Thanks! ...

Anemia Drug Help
Jul 29, 2011

I'm having trouble finding a drug name that s/l validamide.  The patient has refractory anemia and is also on Procit. Thanks! ...

HepatoPro Anemia?
Apr 18, 2012

Horrible ESL dictating:  I will initiate a Chron's disease workup after finishing a sonogram and screen for s/left Hepatopro ___ anemia, steatohepatitis, check a PSA level. ...

Anemia - Not A Student
Nov 01, 2012

How do you type this? …normocytic normochromic anemia …normocytic, normochromic anemia …normocytic/normochromic anemia …normocytic-normochromic anemia ...

Anemia Med S/l Afiseeant? TIA
Jun 08, 2015

Medication Afiseeant? TIA ...

Sickle Cell Anemia Or Sickle Cell Anemia
May 10, 2011

Which is correct? Capitals or no caps? ...

Medication S/l Neotiacin CT...patient With MDS/anemia Please See More...
Nov 17, 2009

other meds listed are Aranesp, allopurinol, and digoxin...the dose for the unknown medication is 240 mg daily... ...

S/l NFCLC Iron Deficiency Anemia
Feb 03, 2012

Not sure what the NFCLC stands for or if it's even a real abbreviation for something or just "chronic mumble-mouth" :)  Thanks! ...

Diamond/black Sand Anemia? Anyone Heard Of This?
Oct 16, 2009

x ...

Neck: Normal "tesseril" Motion And Normal "effort"?
Nov 30, 2012

PE on neurologist consult. Pt with spinal sarcoma.  Doc is a pretty clear dictator.  Not sure if "tesseril" is actually "tests for all" or what.  How about "effort".  Is this customary in a neuro consult?  Thanks for any suggestions.      ...

Drug S/l Mirapein 1-2 Mg. Pt Has Migraines, Anxiety, Depression, Anemia,
Oct 07, 2010

Has also had gastric bypass surgery TIA  ...

Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia And Chron's Together Does Anyone Else Have Thes Two Conditios Toget
Oct 18, 2009

I have two disorders together which i have been told are very rare together autoimmune hemolyitic anemia and crohn's  . Many doctors have pushed me away and won't have anyhting to do with me cause they have never delt with these together before and i'm a liability. And my doctor that i see for my crohn's don't know what to do or whatthe best corse of treatmentis for me, if i can find more people with these two disorders maby i'll find an answer to what to ...

Drug Name - Anemia, Continue Foltx And S/l "Proveit"
Apr 16, 2010

Anemia, continue Foltx and s/l "Proveit" Pt with end stage renal disease, hypertension, diabetes, colon cancer, dyslipidemia, proteinuria, and anemia.  please help ...

What Should Be Normal Lph For A New MT?
Apr 09, 2010

I am a fairly new MT at MQ.  With all the checking ADT and getting different facilities/doctors I am very slow.  What should my speed be at as a new MT??? ...

QA Pay At 4 Cpl?? Is That Normal?
Dec 16, 2010

TIA ...

ECG Normal By (s/l V4)
Jan 17, 2013

I know V4 is an ECG lead, but I have never heard it stated like this. Please advise! ...

Normal ROS & PEs
Jan 26, 2013

When a dictator asked that you insert a normal ROS or PE, then dictates "for the respiratory put ..." I often get dictation that contradicts what remains in the normal template but the dictators do not instruct to delete the rest of that heading. Sometimes this is an easy fix, for example if you know they complain of SOB, then you delete that portion. Other times we can't possibly know how the "normal" differs for this particular patient. It's time consuming to keep flagging these for ...

Is It Normal To Be Scared?
Sep 14, 2012

Does anyone else get scared when they start? I'm shaking inside. Is it just me or is it normal? ...

Mycamine 100 Mg In 100 Normal Saline....
Nov 17, 2009

Mycamine 100 mg in 100 normal saline infused over 60 minutes daily.  My question is about the 100 normal saline.  I searched for this in quotes, and did not come up with anything.  Is 100 a percent?  Or do I just type it as I did above? ...

5 Hospitals No Work...Is This Normal?
Jan 05, 2010

I'n new to working from home, only 3 months now, but have been a transcriptionist for 6 years.  The company I work for has me on 5 different hospital accounts.  They are all rehabilitation hospitals (acute) and do H&P, discharge summaries, daily notes, consultations, etc and I am constantly out of work.   Some days I have no work at all.  Pay is 0.0775 line except headers/footers.  Is this normal?  Each hospital is at least a 50 bed hospital.  I f ...

Tone Is Normal. No (cogwheeling)
Jan 16, 2010

From a neurology dictation. Thanks. ...

Mistakes In Normal Dictations
Jan 20, 2010

At my company (a smaller one) there are a lot of mistakes in the normal dictations that the doctors request.  The way they are created in the first place is the transcriptionist types up the report and sends it to QA saying the doctor would like to use this in the future for his normal, but I don't think they get reviewed by QA.  I think they just get created the way they are.  So if it was a right eye, the word right is there all the way through it.  If a word is misspe ...

Cardiolite S/l Sin Tig Graphy Was Normal.
May 14, 2010

d ...

WMX - Working Outside Of Normal Shift
Jun 26, 2011

I am thinking for right now I don't really care if I "fudge" on my shift a little here and there.  First they offer OT, then no work.  I almost think it might be better when we are under different management.  HOWEVER, I still have not seen anything on the acquisition other than what we were originally told.  How odd!! Makes you afraid to go with any of the smaller companies.  Who knows who will be eaten up next.  I will say I was an old YOG employee and when ...

Ah Yes, The Normal Thursday NJA In South. (nm)
Dec 09, 2010

xx ...

Normal Heart Exam. Sm
Jan 19, 2011

Doc wtih a heavy accent dictating: Heart:  Regular in rhythm, normal S1 and S2, no gallop, no s/l "exosystolies".    ...