A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l NFCLC iron deficiency anemia - Me

Posted: Feb 03, 2012

Not sure what the NFCLC stands for or if it's even a real abbreviation for something or just "chronic mumble-mouth" :)  Thanks!

s/l NFCLC iron deficiency anemia - ma griff

[ In Reply To ..]
NSCLC
w/ advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer, they get anemia, so I reckon that's it :)

Similar Messages:

Iron-deficiency Anemia Or Iron Defiency Anemia
Oct 20, 2011

Does anyone know the correct BOS way to type this? I can't seem to find in my edition, but it's not the newest one. ...

Iron Was Low At 18 S/l Ug/dl??
Feb 25, 2010

x ...

B12 Deficiency
Apr 26, 2010

Vitamin B12 deficiency.  We will do a (SL) troph level. ...

DPD Deficiency
Jan 31, 2013

Is DPD written out as "dihydropyrimidine" dehydrogenase deficiency?  It is concerning a patient taking 5-FU with side effects and they are looking for this possible deficiency.  I am finding 3 different spellings for dihydropyrimidine.  Also found "dihydroxypyrimidine" and "dihyropyridine" ...

Dysacradase Deficiency?
Feb 18, 2010

screening for dysacradase deficiency or bacterial overgrowth ...

Normal Iron Studies With A (s/l Version) Of 25
Sep 13, 2010

The sentence is "Normal iron studies with a (s/l version) of 25." Sounds a little like version, burden, something along those lines.  Doctor is almost shouting so the audio is distorting a bit.  I know I'm going to kick myself when I figure this out.  Any thoughts?  Thanks! ...

Words In Lab Section, Sounds Like Iron IBC?
Feb 21, 2011

ferritin, iron IBC, iron sat percent pending.    Is there such a lab?   Thanks! ...

After Gastric Surgery Iron Has To Be In The Sounds Like
Jan 11, 2013

service stage to avoid malabsorption.  No clue but definitely sounded like service stage but I could not find anything like that when I goggled. ...

S/l Suxoneal Choline Deficiency
Oct 15, 2010

sounds like (suxoneal/succoneal/sexoneal) chonline deficiency.  Any ideas?  Thanks!! ...

URGENT: Surfactant Deficiency Disease
Jul 23, 2011

Doc with Indian accent. Dictating a 5 day old pre-term infant with respiratory distress. Sentence is:   Findings consistent with surfactant deficiency disease (s/l) "about the Eleek phenomenon".  ...

Laryngeal Traction Rings Deficiency
Apr 17, 2012

Has anyone ever heard of laryngeal traction rings deficiency? ...

S/L EX-JATE For Iron Overload, Which Was Stopped Due To Allergic Reaction.
Oct 21, 2009

thank you ...

Bleeding Disorder S/l Oipassovoy Factor Deficiency
Oct 29, 2009

a bleeding disorder that s/l oipassovoy factor deficiency. tia. ...

Anemia With Normal S/l S Pep?
Oct 17, 2009

what would S pep be referring to?  ...

Injections For Anemia
Nov 11, 2009

The patient has anemia and it s/l the doctor is saying she is receiving "Anise" injections for anemia?  I haven't heard of this.  Thoughts? Thanks! ...

Anemia Drug Help
Jul 29, 2011

I'm having trouble finding a drug name that s/l validamide.  The patient has refractory anemia and is also on Procit. Thanks! ...

HepatoPro Anemia?
Apr 18, 2012

Horrible ESL dictating:  I will initiate a Chron's disease workup after finishing a sonogram and screen for s/left Hepatopro ___ anemia, steatohepatitis, check a PSA level. ...

Anemia - Not A Student
Nov 01, 2012

How do you type this? …normocytic normochromic anemia …normocytic, normochromic anemia …normocytic/normochromic anemia …normocytic-normochromic anemia ...

Anemia Med S/l Afiseeant? TIA
Jun 08, 2015

Medication Afiseeant? TIA ...

Sickle Cell Anemia Or Sickle Cell Anemia
May 10, 2011

Which is correct? Capitals or no caps? ...

Medication S/l Neotiacin CT...patient With MDS/anemia Please See More...
Nov 17, 2009

other meds listed are Aranesp, allopurinol, and digoxin...the dose for the unknown medication is 240 mg daily... ...

Diamond/black Sand Anemia? Anyone Heard Of This?
Oct 16, 2009

x ...

Drug S/l Mirapein 1-2 Mg. Pt Has Migraines, Anxiety, Depression, Anemia,
Oct 07, 2010

Has also had gastric bypass surgery TIA  ...

Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia And Chron's Together Does Anyone Else Have Thes Two Conditios Toget
Oct 18, 2009

I have two disorders together which i have been told are very rare together autoimmune hemolyitic anemia and crohn's  . Many doctors have pushed me away and won't have anyhting to do with me cause they have never delt with these together before and i'm a liability. And my doctor that i see for my crohn's don't know what to do or whatthe best corse of treatmentis for me, if i can find more people with these two disorders maby i'll find an answer to what to ...

Sentence: His S/l "iron Arm?" And Noticed It To Be Elevated, And His Physician Had Tried T
Apr 26, 2012

Hello, am having trouble with this sentence. I don't think it's "iron arm", I think it is somthing to do with his iron level though, as further in the report referring back to the admission, iron is mentioned again as elevated above 90. Any ideas? Thanks ...

Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency Diagnosed With S/l "ZZ Alil"??
Oct 15, 2009

anyone heard of ZZ alil?  or ZZ aleel? Thanks, Abby ...

S/l "positive Iron Drops"
Oct 19, 2009

Heavy accent: On admission, patient was started on positive iron drops and diuresed well.   (had an elevated creatinine if that helps)  Thanks:) ...

Drug Name - Anemia, Continue Foltx And S/l "Proveit"
Apr 16, 2010

Anemia, continue Foltx and s/l "Proveit" Pt with end stage renal disease, hypertension, diabetes, colon cancer, dyslipidemia, proteinuria, and anemia.  please help ...