A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

diamond/black sand anemia? Anyone heard of this? - Betty

Posted: Oct 16, 2009

x

Diamond Blackfan anemia. - Olive

[ In Reply To ..]
n

anemia - try this too

[ In Reply To ..]
next time you hear something like XX anemia, go to http://www.onelook.com/ and put in the first letter of what XX word starts with, put in a * mark and type anemia, i.e. d* anemia and you would have come up with the answer also.

Similar Messages:

Iron-deficiency Anemia Or Iron Defiency Anemia
Oct 20, 2011

Does anyone know the correct BOS way to type this? I can't seem to find in my edition, but it's not the newest one. ...

FutureNet In Diamond Bar
Apr 08, 2014

Has anyone been able to make over the equivalent of $5.00/hour on the MModal platform they are switching all their accounts to?  I see they are now advertising for MTs on another site yet fail to mention it is for MModal.  ...

Future Net At Diamond Bar
May 23, 2014

Does anyone know what is going on there now?  Looked like all the work was being forced into MModal and they ended up a couple days behind in their TAT.  Now the work looks like it is being fed back into regular typing and SR.  Just stringing the MTs along until they find enough newbies for MM maybe?  Sure do not trust them.  BTW the tone of the emails really changed after some posts here on this board described the beatings and nastigrams they were sending out. ...

Future Net Diamond Bar Again
Aug 27, 2014

Is anybody using the FNSR platform?  They were supposed to be getting away from the Mmodal platform to one of their own but there is no word on how that FNSR platform is going.  Go figure.  If anyone IS using it, what can you tell the rest of us? ...

Anemia With Normal S/l S Pep?
Oct 17, 2009

what would S pep be referring to?  ...

Injections For Anemia
Nov 11, 2009

The patient has anemia and it s/l the doctor is saying she is receiving "Anise" injections for anemia?  I haven't heard of this.  Thoughts? Thanks! ...

Anemia Drug Help
Jul 29, 2011

I'm having trouble finding a drug name that s/l validamide.  The patient has refractory anemia and is also on Procit. Thanks! ...

HepatoPro Anemia?
Apr 18, 2012

Horrible ESL dictating:  I will initiate a Chron's disease workup after finishing a sonogram and screen for s/left Hepatopro ___ anemia, steatohepatitis, check a PSA level. ...

Anemia - Not A Student
Nov 01, 2012

How do you type this? …normocytic normochromic anemia …normocytic, normochromic anemia …normocytic/normochromic anemia …normocytic-normochromic anemia ...

Anemia Med S/l Afiseeant? TIA
Jun 08, 2015

Medication Afiseeant? TIA ...

Sickle Cell Anemia Or Sickle Cell Anemia
May 10, 2011

Which is correct? Capitals or no caps? ...

Medication S/l Neotiacin CT...patient With MDS/anemia Please See More...
Nov 17, 2009

other meds listed are Aranesp, allopurinol, and digoxin...the dose for the unknown medication is 240 mg daily... ...

S/l NFCLC Iron Deficiency Anemia
Feb 03, 2012

Not sure what the NFCLC stands for or if it's even a real abbreviation for something or just "chronic mumble-mouth" :)  Thanks! ...

Drug S/l Mirapein 1-2 Mg. Pt Has Migraines, Anxiety, Depression, Anemia,
Oct 07, 2010

Has also had gastric bypass surgery TIA  ...

Black Sponge Used In I&D
Jul 23, 2011

Anyone ever typed a black sponge in surgery?  I listened for "lap" and "lac" but I really hear "black."   Context:  "We took another rim of skin about a centimeter wider inferiorly until it bled well, as well.  This was controlled with electrocautery.  The area was then pulse-irrigated.  A medium size black sponge was placed over top of this.  The more tangential excision was covered with a wound VAC, sponge that had been tangentially shaven in half, and the entire area activated after ...

Black Out Days ---Ugh
Jul 02, 2013

Tried to submit a PDO a month in advance and got the screen showing dates blacked out.  I know it is summer, but give it a break.  I really, really need/want this day off.  Now do I try to negotiate with my manager or do I feel a fever coming on?  ...

Since When Has Halloween Become A Black-out Day?
Oct 25, 2013

Tried to take off much needed time for personal issues that suddenly arose and happened to include Halloween.  Was denied because it's a "black-out" day!  WTH?!! I don't celebrate Halloween but I do have much needed things that need attention and can't possibly put off because of this miserable minimum wage POS job.  Taking it off anyway.  Guess I'll get "sick" instead.  How I would love to walk into the TSM office and give her the finger.  ...

Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia And Chron's Together Does Anyone Else Have Thes Two Conditios Toget
Oct 18, 2009

I have two disorders together which i have been told are very rare together autoimmune hemolyitic anemia and crohn's  . Many doctors have pushed me away and won't have anyhting to do with me cause they have never delt with these together before and i'm a liability. And my doctor that i see for my crohn's don't know what to do or whatthe best corse of treatmentis for me, if i can find more people with these two disorders maby i'll find an answer to what to ...

VBC (visible Black Character)
Jan 02, 2010

When did this start to happen??  By my calculations, you stand to lose 20-30% of your income.  If you have to type a space, why wouldn't you expect to be paid for it???  For me, VBC stands for "victim by choice," which I refuse to be. ...

$0.05 Per 43 Visible Black Characters?
Mar 29, 2010

Exactly what does that end up being translated into a usual 65 character line with spaces?    I'm feeling like I need a math degree to figure out what I'm going to get paid lately.  ...

Saw A Job Offer For .05 Per 45 Black Characters?
Apr 11, 2010

This pay sounds horrible. ...

Medication For Black Tongue
Jun 03, 2010

Doctor has a patient with a black tongue secondary to medication.  He gives her a prescritpion for what s/l "mycolatrocious" to apply q.i.d. to the tongue.  I rarely have a med I can't find but this one has me stumped!  Any suggestions?? ...

Visible Black Chacters
Mar 26, 2012

I am seeing some companies pay based on VBC but the line counts vary greatly.  Does anyone get paid this way and what is considered decent.  I have seen 5cpl for 43 character lines but have also seen 7 cpl for a 65 character line.  Help! ...

Does Accentus Only Pay For Black Characters? Nm
Jun 08, 2012

nm ...

Black Screen Of Death?
Jul 12, 2012

? ...

Citrix Black Screen
Apr 01, 2013

Anyone out there use Citrix and get a black screen instead of log in screen? Any help greatly appreciated!! ...

Diamond "phrase" Dermabrader?
Mar 03, 2014

Patient is having skin graft surgery to the skull. I hear diamond clearly and dermabrader (?) clearly but the middle word s/l "phrase" ...

Politically Correct - AA Versus Black
Feb 15, 2012

Do you change "black" to African American?  ...

IRS DEFINITION-IC STATUS BLACK & WHITE
Jul 10, 2012

Independent Contractor Defined   People such as doctors, dentists, veterinarians, lawyers, accountants, contractors, subcontractors, public stenographers, or auctioneers who are in an independent trade, business, or profession in which they offer their services to the general public are generally independent contractors. However, whether these people are independent contractors or employees depends on the facts in each case. The general rule is that an individu ...

Is There Any Truth To A No-hire Black List?
Mar 19, 2014

I have worked for 20+ years with two companies and had good reviews and made good money.  No problems with meeting production.  Left one of the big 2 companies last January after pay cuts, nothing nasty, I just kindly and sincerely expressed my opinion why I was leaving.  Since then I've applied with 3 or 4 other companies, was told by one I was on *do not hire list*, but was never given a reason why.  Is there something I can do here?  I'm a good employee and ...