A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Hemoglobin normal with normal s/l cell in dis thees with an MCV of 89. - Kelley

Posted: May 26, 2010

s/l cell in dis thees with an MCV of 89. 

cell indices - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Thank you ! :) - Kelley

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Baseline Normal Or Near Normal Thyroid Function Studies
Mar 15, 2011

baseline normal or near normal thyroid function studies. Is "near normal" hyphenated, or no? Thank you. ...

Laryngoscope Showed Normal Vocal Cords And Normal "tuberous Tugors".
Jul 15, 2012

? ...

Neck: Normal "tesseril" Motion And Normal "effort"?
Nov 30, 2012

PE on neurologist consult. Pt with spinal sarcoma.  Doc is a pretty clear dictator.  Not sure if "tesseril" is actually "tests for all" or what.  How about "effort".  Is this customary in a neuro consult?  Thanks for any suggestions.      ...

What Should Be Normal Lph For A New MT?
Apr 09, 2010

I am a fairly new MT at MQ.  With all the checking ADT and getting different facilities/doctors I am very slow.  What should my speed be at as a new MT??? ...

QA Pay At 4 Cpl?? Is That Normal?
Dec 16, 2010

TIA ...

ECG Normal By (s/l V4)
Jan 17, 2013

I know V4 is an ECG lead, but I have never heard it stated like this. Please advise! ...

Normal ROS & PEs
Jan 26, 2013

When a dictator asked that you insert a normal ROS or PE, then dictates "for the respiratory put ..." I often get dictation that contradicts what remains in the normal template but the dictators do not instruct to delete the rest of that heading. Sometimes this is an easy fix, for example if you know they complain of SOB, then you delete that portion. Other times we can't possibly know how the "normal" differs for this particular patient. It's time consuming to keep flagging these for ...

Anemia With Normal S/l S Pep?
Oct 17, 2009

what would S pep be referring to?  ...

Is It Normal To Be Scared?
Sep 14, 2012

Does anyone else get scared when they start? I'm shaking inside. Is it just me or is it normal? ...

Mycamine 100 Mg In 100 Normal Saline....
Nov 17, 2009

Mycamine 100 mg in 100 normal saline infused over 60 minutes daily.  My question is about the 100 normal saline.  I searched for this in quotes, and did not come up with anything.  Is 100 a percent?  Or do I just type it as I did above? ...

5 Hospitals No Work...Is This Normal?
Jan 05, 2010

I'n new to working from home, only 3 months now, but have been a transcriptionist for 6 years.  The company I work for has me on 5 different hospital accounts.  They are all rehabilitation hospitals (acute) and do H&P, discharge summaries, daily notes, consultations, etc and I am constantly out of work.   Some days I have no work at all.  Pay is 0.0775 line except headers/footers.  Is this normal?  Each hospital is at least a 50 bed hospital.  I f ...

Tone Is Normal. No (cogwheeling)
Jan 16, 2010

From a neurology dictation. Thanks. ...

Mistakes In Normal Dictations
Jan 20, 2010

At my company (a smaller one) there are a lot of mistakes in the normal dictations that the doctors request.  The way they are created in the first place is the transcriptionist types up the report and sends it to QA saying the doctor would like to use this in the future for his normal, but I don't think they get reviewed by QA.  I think they just get created the way they are.  So if it was a right eye, the word right is there all the way through it.  If a word is misspe ...

Cardiolite S/l Sin Tig Graphy Was Normal.
May 14, 2010

d ...

WMX - Working Outside Of Normal Shift
Jun 26, 2011

I am thinking for right now I don't really care if I "fudge" on my shift a little here and there.  First they offer OT, then no work.  I almost think it might be better when we are under different management.  HOWEVER, I still have not seen anything on the acquisition other than what we were originally told.  How odd!! Makes you afraid to go with any of the smaller companies.  Who knows who will be eaten up next.  I will say I was an old YOG employee and when ...

Ah Yes, The Normal Thursday NJA In South. (nm)
Dec 09, 2010

xx ...

Normal Heart Exam. Sm
Jan 19, 2011

Doc wtih a heavy accent dictating: Heart:  Regular in rhythm, normal S1 and S2, no gallop, no s/l "exosystolies".    ...

Elbow Fracture - Doc Says (s/l CNM) Is Normal. What Is CNM?
Feb 11, 2011

.. ...

HEENT S/l Gershin Normal?
Feb 19, 2011

HEENT s/l gershin normal? ...

Rectal Tone Was Normal....
Mar 15, 2011

New Gastro doc.  Sounds like he is saying: "Rectal tone is normal (s/l) 'oh-tuh-high'.  There were no masses palpable." It sounds like he's saying it as one word.  (No accent.) ...

Okay, Need Opinions Please. Is It Normal For A Company (sm)
Apr 07, 2011

to tell you that they will not pay you until the doctors/accounts pay them?  Would you take the job even if you had been reassured that this is never the case?   TIA ...

North NJA On A Normal Day, What Will Labor Day Be Like? NM
Sep 01, 2011

nm ...

RMT Exam Normal Lab Values ?
Sep 05, 2011

I am preparing for the RMT exam. How much detail of the normal lab values do I need to know? Do I have to memorize all the normal values at the least? I find that impossible. Do I have to know what test will diagnose for which disease or particular study? For example, do I have to know that white blood cells are involved in the CBC test or that PSA stands for prostrate specific antigen and is a cancer marker? How much information about the drugs do I need to know?  What kind of lab valu ...

Normal Templates - Concerns (sm)
Nov 30, 2012

We are inundated with sloppy dictators, perhaps the ones that can't use VR. We know how much they hate to dictate repetitive ROSs and PEs, thus they love using templates, or paragraphs from previous reports. Does anyone else note a lot of doctor errors in using these methods, i.e. racing through and not changing all the template details? I have found that NPs and female doctors are able to multitask and get this right, but the only males that can do this are the older ones who have a lot o ...

How Many Lines Per Hour Is Normal?
Mar 23, 2013

Just wondering. I always typed either per minute or per page. ...

Problem With Standard/normal
Jan 03, 2014

Okay pulled in PE and major ARGH!!! I was told that tenses need to match.  However, in this particular case whoever entered it was jumping back between past and present.  Another  time consuming thing I get to do.  Interesting how that works. REALLY???????????????????????????? ...

So My Normal Type Your Own CC Accounts
Jan 20, 2014

And I got more of some of the normal accounts..And guess what? Line count almost doubled. So how is this fair to us that are stuck on thes accounts on a day in and day out basis? ...

I Know It Depends On The Client, But What Is Normal
Jan 17, 2015

in each report?  My current accounts allow up to 3.  I heard there are ZERO blank accounts.  If I ever get transferred to one of those that will be the last straw for me...I'll leave because if I couldn't leave blanks (for those inevitable horrible ESLs) I'd ALWAYS have over 10% QC, and I refuse to work for 7 cpl.  For those on zero blank accounts?  That is not fair.  Are you at least allowed higher than 10% pended?  Do these accounts have clear ...

Her S/l Ripid Bone Density Was Normal. TIA ~nm~
Oct 20, 2009

xx ...

She Has Normal Myeloid S/l Tomatic Differential. TIA ~nm~
Oct 25, 2009

xx ...