A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Ah yes, the normal Thursday NJA in south. (nm) - ververyoldMQMTer

Posted: Dec 09, 2010

xx

I moaned and groaned enough and finally - got transferred

[ In Reply To ..]
They wanted me to change my shift. I said no. They asked over and over. I said no, over and over. When they threatened performance management due to low production, I contacted the Dept. of Labor. How can you put me on PM for low production when you aren't providing me work???

When they finally had to approve partial unemployment for me, they started scrambling. I have now been transferred to a new region with a new CCM (bliss).

I haven't run out of work in weeks and have the very same schedule I have always had.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease!

re: veryveryoldMQMTer - Southern gal

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm in the south. I rarely run out of work. Wonder what's up...

re:veryveryoldMQMTer - tired fingers

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm in the south and run out at least a couple of times a month. Out again tonight.

Similar Messages:

Baseline Normal Or Near Normal Thyroid Function Studies
Mar 15, 2011

baseline normal or near normal thyroid function studies. Is "near normal" hyphenated, or no? Thank you. ...

Hemoglobin Normal With Normal S/l Cell In Dis Thees With An MCV Of 89.
May 26, 2010

s/l cell in dis thees with an MCV of 89.  ...

Another Thursday At TT
Jun 09, 2011

Same ol' same ol'.  Another Thursday at TT with no work.  Even more frustrating is that I can't "flex" and log back in on Thursday nights because of family comitments. If I'm lucky, I MAY get 10,000 lines for the pay period! ...

It Must Be Thursday...
Mar 07, 2013

Well it must be Thursday - get 1 job, wait 10 minutes, 1 more job, wait 10 minutes, oh joy! another job! wait 10 minutes....and so the day goes on. I get so excited when I get a really long job, hoping and praying the entire time I'm working on it that another one will come through.  Is this really living? I think not.  One of my favorite quotes is "Never get so busy trying to make a living that you forget to make a life." Here here!! ...

Laryngoscope Showed Normal Vocal Cords And Normal "tuberous Tugors".
Jul 15, 2012

? ...

Board Down On Thursday?
Oct 22, 2010

Hi everyone:)  Was this board down yesterday?  I tried all day and could not get in, but opened all my other sites up with no problems.  Thanks!! ...

MT Contest For Thursday
May 21, 2015

Anybody else having trouble submitting the fiirst section?  Hit submit button and it will not take.  The other section (s) worked fine.  Very strange. ...

Here's How My Thursday Starts
Jun 11, 2015

ASR-a is-a stupid-a.  So-a I-a have-a to-a waste-a my-a time-a deleting-a every-a "a"-a because-a heaven-a forbid-a that-a MM-a make-a program-a that-a actually-a WORKS-a.  Hope you all have a better day than me! And that's just the first report-a!  ...

NJA - North - Thursday Noon -nm
Sep 01, 2011

NM ...

Resigned Thursday Night....
Jul 26, 2014

My part time job at a local pain clinic has gone full time - just finished my first full week - I was so happy to call my TSH and leave her a voice mail that for reasons beyond my control, I was resigning effective immediately.   (The reason - I've gone from $10 an hour to $17 an hour) -  There is no actual dictation - all I do is cut and paste from templates.  My new supervisor told me I'll be close to $20 an hour soon.  There is hope...  One thing for sure, I ...

Neck: Normal "tesseril" Motion And Normal "effort"?
Nov 30, 2012

PE on neurologist consult. Pt with spinal sarcoma.  Doc is a pretty clear dictator.  Not sure if "tesseril" is actually "tests for all" or what.  How about "effort".  Is this customary in a neuro consult?  Thanks for any suggestions.      ...

Anyone In The South?
Dec 16, 2009

Does anyone have any idea what is going on with the South region? Why so much work all of a sudden?  Lots of late jobs and OT approved.  Just wondering. ...

NJA In The South
Mar 30, 2010

Or is it just me ??? And a question, if there is no work during my regularly scheduled hours, I don't HAVE to make up this time later do I -- I can just eat it right and go without ??   (am PT) ...

NJA In South/SE
Apr 14, 2010

Been having NJA for the past 2-3 days which hasn't happened in a very long time (since April of last year).  Haven't been able to work full shift.  Supervisor sent email last night about 3 new accounts starting today, calling it "Good News!" but still NJA.  What the heck is going on? ...

NJA In South
Jun 03, 2011

I have gotten exactly 2.4 hours this entire week!  Has anyone else in the Southeast Region experienced this? ...

Anyone In The South Have Work?
Apr 06, 2010

Or is it justme? I've NJA tonight. ...

NJA Off And On Every Day This Week In South
Oct 20, 2010

I don't remember what it was like to go a whole week, let alone a whole pay period without running out of jobs and having to spend nights and weekends to make it up while trying to plow through 10 different CPs to do so.  Arrggghhhh.  Is there an end in sight?  Just needed to rant a little. ...

NJA In The South Today
Oct 31, 2011

Odd to have NJA here.  We usually have so much backlog that we are offered OT a couple of times a month.  Feast or famine! ...

South Is Swamped!
Mar 09, 2012

Never seen it this bad.  Looked in the backlog and only a quarter of the usual amount are working.   People probably quitting.  I wonder why MModal has such a hard time keeping employees. ...

No Jobs In South
Jun 15, 2012

Is anyone else having problems getting work in the South region? It seems since Memorial Day it has been slow. Every morning there is no work and even in the evening there is no work. Where is it? ...

NJA In South - I Find That Odd
Nov 01, 2012

I haven't run out of work in MONTHS and this is the second day this week with NOTHING.  Wonder why?  My accounts aren't in the east.  ...

NJA? Request To Help In The South
Dec 14, 2012

Ask your CCM tonight to temporarily help out in the South if you are NJA.  I hate to draw people to my accounts and risk running out of work, but considering these accounts are going to go late in a couple of hours and they have already threatened to leave if TATs aren't met, it's worth the risk.  I just wonder who the bonehead is who handles workflow.  I wouldn't think it would be that hard to look at the statistics and move some NJA people to fill in some gaps.&nb ...

It's Snowing Down South!!!!
Jan 23, 2014

Transcription South - Any Info?
Dec 04, 2009

I have searched the archives and I don't find anything on this company.  Can anyone help?  Thanks! ...

North Versus South
Jan 07, 2010

I am wondering if the MTs working in the North region, which was recently pooled into one big region from what I understand, are getting enough work.  I know if they are doing it in the North, there is a strong probability they will do it in the South, so just wondering if its a good thing or a bad thing in your opinion to pull work from a centralized work pool.  Aside from the fact that working on multiple accounts can be a pain in the a** since all want different things.  All an ...

South Division. What A Mess!
Mar 08, 2010

Here I sit twiddling my thumbs because I can't work my regular schedule. When I signed on today, the audio was so low I could barely hear it. Muddled through the first report, straining. Second report comes up...same thing. Tried everything I could think of to no avail, unplugging speakers, turning off and on, etc, rebooting. Called Tech. They identified no problem. Said to send to QA so perhaps they could??? No reply from CCM (more than likely because she's bombarded with emails from ...

Happy Monday - NJA For Me In The South (SE?).
Apr 12, 2010

nm ...

What Was That About FTR Suspended In South Region?
Apr 29, 2010

I skimmed it, came back, and it was gone. ...

New CCM In The South Started Out Great....sm
Jun 27, 2010

She was sending out lots of emails full of useful information, but has now pretty much turned into the old CCM with no communication and NEVER answers her emails.   Anybody else with this problem? ...

Heads Up For South Region
May 14, 2011

If any of you were low on work before, its going to get lower.  A big hospital just started to send some of their work to India. ...