A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

There are *densensitate* lesions about the fingers. nm Thanks - legalmed

Posted: Oct 13, 2011

nm

dense insensate?? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

ASR Fingers
Sep 15, 2010

Just typing along doing my thing.  At end of report no redundant skip marker for "end of report blah blah....type in corrected text, highlight, redundant marker not working..soo I do it again.  I figured it just was not working as sometimes highlighting and placing a skip marker does not work.  I finally realized I actually typed a report and was not editing.  That is why it was not working.. I don't mind ASR editing, except for that fact that it is slave labor, but doe ...

My Ten Fingers
Mar 02, 2011

Does anybody have any info on this company? Thanks! ...

My 10 FIngers
Mar 08, 2011

Does anyone know anything about My 10 Fingers Transcription?  If so, what are your thoughts?  Thanks ...

Lesions Coralesing?
Apr 29, 2010

She is talking about lesions on a child and she said that none of the lesions are (sounds like) coralesing?   Thank you in advance for any help. ...

S/l Focomatus Lesions???
May 18, 2010

The extremities are normal without edema, cyanosis, or any s/l facomatis lesions. ...

Apensure? Lesions
Aug 11, 2013

"I then identified the *apensure* lesions and skeletonized the labrum from the acetabulum." ...

Skin Lesions
Feb 09, 2014

Patient scraped her knuckles on a cheese grater.  Doctor dictates, "They have melayer ? and scab, but they do not really appear infected." ...

Getting Fingers Warmed Up
Dec 17, 2009

When I start typing for the first time every day, it seems like my fingers are not as fast as my brain and want to get "tangled" because they cannot keep up.  This results in a lot of wasted time and lots of backspacing.  Do any of you experience this and if so how do you get your fingers "warmed up" before you start working? ...

Short Fingers With Lab. :)
Oct 18, 2010

Whenever I type lab, I slow down. My fingers are short and I have trouble reaching the number characters on the keyboard. I want to type lab fast too. Are there tricks that I can do to boost my typing when doing lab values? TIA :) ...

Dyslexic Fingers
May 16, 2014

ever have days when your fingers just WILL NOT hit the right keys?  I'm having one of those days.  So frustrating! ...

Sacral Cancer Lesions
Mar 19, 2010

Pt has large areas of retroperitoneal tumor and _____ (s/l Klatz) sheets or sheaths??? particularly in the sacral and the low pelvic region. ...

Cardiac Cath - Lesions - Sm
Jun 26, 2010

Doing an H&P. Patient had an EKG, stress test, and cardiac cath. According to the patient she had no s/l "symtable" lesions? Thank you ...

S/l Hive Form Lesions
Aug 05, 2011

s/l hive-form lesions, or is it high-form lesions? ...

Psoriasis On The Fingers And Toes...
Aug 31, 2010

Under the physical exam,  Derm:  Dry, scaly psoriatic s/l leavings on the bilateral fingers. Nails:  No pitting.  Possible s/l onicolisis on the toes.  No capillary engorgement.   ...

Looking For Poster Named FINGERS (sm)
Dec 17, 2010

I would like to contact you by email please.  ...

How Do You Keep Your Fingers Warm In This Cold?!
Jan 08, 2015

Any tips on how to keep my fingers warm during this crappy weather? There is a blizzard warning where I am with 30-40 mph winds and -30 wind chills.  My apartment is freezing.  Turned the heat up but my fingers are like ice!  Stay warm everyone! lol ...

S/l Funicies Of The Vaginal Vault Are Without Lesions.
Dec 05, 2010

GU exam s/l funicies ...

S/L Super Puric Lesions? Please See Message..
Dec 15, 2012

Doc is saying "She was scoped with evidence of gastritis, and S/L super puric lesions were noted."  TIA. ...

So Much For Keeping Fingers And Toes Crossed!
Nov 18, 2009

The only jobs that were actualy transcription for me today were the worst 4 doctors on the planet!  I am pulling my hair out today over the 10 reports that had to be sent to the MMEs with all of the holes! Also, to the MME who corrected 1 of my reports: I know that numbers are not spelled out, however, the doctor said "325 one or two a day"   He did not say milligram, therefore, you are not supposed to leave 2 numbers next to eachother, so I spelled it out.  If I knew we w ...

Painful Fingers/wrists - Suggestions?
Oct 20, 2011

I am having a great deal of trouble with stiff and aching fingers and wrists - it is really slowing down my typing, which I can't afford. No insurance to go to doc. Just wondering if anyone with similar issues had non-med suggestions I could try, particularly for fingers. Any suggestions about wrist splints would be appreciate as well. I have arthritis in my knees so I assume this is what it is. ...

Doc Says Clearly S/l InterDiGinous Rash Between 2 Fingers; Is That A Word? Sm
Jan 31, 2012

He is not saying interdigital or intertriginous, ugh! ...

Shoulder Exam: There Are No S/l Fascious Lesions Or Discoloration
Feb 23, 2011

x ...

Liver Lesions Felt To Be Adenomas Or S/l Zeph/en/H ??
Feb 22, 2012

Patient had pelvic ultrasound done which showed some liver lesions.  She then had a CT scan done that confirmed the lesions.  They were heterogeneously enhancing, not felt to be consistent with hemangiomas.  Differential diagnosis include adenomas or S/L ZEPH/EN/H ??.  sef/en/h  I clearly just hear "H" at the end so maybe a word dash H ?? ...

EGD--two Large Areas Of "fingers' Of Inflammation
Feb 24, 2011

in the esophagus!   Fingers??  ...

EXam Of The Spine Reveals No S/l *hair Or Cutaneous* Lesions. ??
Apr 08, 2011

I've asked the doctor's office to verify this before but they never got back to me.  tia   ...

How Is The Workload Today? I Have To Work In 3 Hours And Keeping My Fingers Crossed! Nm
Feb 01, 2013

.. ...

Do Your Fingers Reach In The Manner Described In The Latest Productivity Hint Email?
Oct 15, 2013

I must have much smaller hands, because I cannot reach the keys in the manner described for the right hand. Unfortunately, I already use the other tips and use the right + left hand for shortcuts, and only thing that makes any difference is the quality of the output. I don't use the DQS expander. Can you put heading formatting short cuts in it, i.e., heading + hightlight + Ctl H? I use the old program Short Cut instead. I could put the old style heading formatting codes (/>), but I ...

MRI Of Brain: Classic Fingers Of *long Horns* White Matter Plaque. Thanks. Nm
May 04, 2010

nm ...

"Sansa" Ointment For Herpetic Lesions. Thx. Nm
Feb 26, 2010

Or later in report sounds like "santa" ointment.  Thank you. ...

Skin Examination: No S/l "symbolic" Lesions.
Oct 24, 2011

Sounds like "symbolic" lesions??? ...