A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l Funicies of the vaginal vault are without lesions. - Amy

Posted: Dec 05, 2010

GU exam s/l funicies

The word you are looking for is - meowmix

[ In Reply To ..]
fornices of the vaginal vault

Thank you :) - Amy

[ In Reply To ..]
that is it!

Similar Messages:

Rectal Exam: "small Amount Of (s/l Fos) In The Vault."
Mar 04, 2010

I know she means fecal material but don't feel license to put that in. ...

Vaginal Dor????
Mar 31, 2012

Past medical history:  Vaginal door vez.  Beats me that is the best I can come up with. ...

Vaginal Exam
Jan 07, 2010

On a vaginal exam, is it common to refer to an area as a "kissing area"? It sounds like I am hearing " She has 2 kissing areas that are both erythematous and very raw and inflamed. " Just wanting to double check. thanks for any help. ...

D&C Vaginal Speculum
Jun 07, 2010

I'm fairly new to Ops and I'm doing a D&C.  The dictator states "After placing a s/l *heavy* vaginal speculum.... Is this what she could be saying or should I be looking for a brand name here (i.e. Hegar dilator)?  I've listened several times but I keep hearing *heavy*.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  TIA ...

Vaginal Hysterectomy
Nov 15, 2013

A *hemifixation* stitch was used repeatedly after ligaments were clamped and cut.  I cannot verify.  Thanks! ...

Cervicopexy??? Vaginal Procedure
Feb 14, 2012

x ...

Van Muller Vaginal Dilator
May 26, 2012

I know I have heard this before!! ...

Male Patient With Vaginal Flora?
Jun 02, 2010

Male patient with hematuria, with enterococcus and vaginal flora.  Does this make sense? ...

Lesions Coralesing?
Apr 29, 2010

She is talking about lesions on a child and she said that none of the lesions are (sounds like) coralesing?   Thank you in advance for any help. ...

S/l Focomatus Lesions???
May 18, 2010

The extremities are normal without edema, cyanosis, or any s/l facomatis lesions. ...

Apensure? Lesions
Aug 11, 2013

"I then identified the *apensure* lesions and skeletonized the labrum from the acetabulum." ...

Skin Lesions
Feb 09, 2014

Patient scraped her knuckles on a cheese grater.  Doctor dictates, "They have melayer ? and scab, but they do not really appear infected." ...

Can Someone Plz Tell Me How To Write This? Vaginal Discharge Wet Prep DNA Obtained TIA
Mar 28, 2011

"Vaginal discharge wet prep DNA obtained"....I am not used to GYN stuff, so please help if you can....TIA! ...

Transverse Vaginal Septum Resection Perineal ?
Feb 28, 2013

Can anyone help me with this word? The procedure says: "Transverse vaginal septum resection perineal ___." s/l roth-e-um Maybe she could be saying perineum ___? Thanks. ...

Sacral Cancer Lesions
Mar 19, 2010

Pt has large areas of retroperitoneal tumor and _____ (s/l Klatz) sheets or sheaths??? particularly in the sacral and the low pelvic region. ...

Cardiac Cath - Lesions - Sm
Jun 26, 2010

Doing an H&P. Patient had an EKG, stress test, and cardiac cath. According to the patient she had no s/l "symtable" lesions? Thank you ...

S/l Hive Form Lesions
Aug 05, 2011

s/l hive-form lesions, or is it high-form lesions? ...

There Are *densensitate* Lesions About The Fingers. Nm Thanks
Oct 13, 2011

nm ...

The Vaginal S/l Fluter Was Insufflated After Attaching The RUMI Device. Sm
Aug 03, 2013

The procedure is a robotically assisted laparoscopic hysterectomy.  ...

S/L Super Puric Lesions? Please See Message..
Dec 15, 2012

Doc is saying "She was scoped with evidence of gastritis, and S/L super puric lesions were noted."  TIA. ...

Shoulder Exam: There Are No S/l Fascious Lesions Or Discoloration
Feb 23, 2011

x ...

Liver Lesions Felt To Be Adenomas Or S/l Zeph/en/H ??
Feb 22, 2012

Patient had pelvic ultrasound done which showed some liver lesions.  She then had a CT scan done that confirmed the lesions.  They were heterogeneously enhancing, not felt to be consistent with hemangiomas.  Differential diagnosis include adenomas or S/L ZEPH/EN/H ??.  sef/en/h  I clearly just hear "H" at the end so maybe a word dash H ?? ...

EXam Of The Spine Reveals No S/l *hair Or Cutaneous* Lesions. ??
Apr 08, 2011

I've asked the doctor's office to verify this before but they never got back to me.  tia   ...

Hypertrophied Vaginal Rugation (could Not Confirm The Whole Phrase Or The Word Rugation) TIA!
Jul 16, 2010

Thanks! ...

S/l "ballpup" With Electrical Curent Used For Vaginal Ablation?
Aug 02, 2011

Does anyone know what this might be?? S/l "ballpup" with electrical current used for vaginal ablation.  ...

"Sansa" Ointment For Herpetic Lesions. Thx. Nm
Feb 26, 2010

Or later in report sounds like "santa" ointment.  Thank you. ...

Skin Examination: No S/l "symbolic" Lesions.
Oct 24, 2011

Sounds like "symbolic" lesions??? ...

"There Are No Erythema Or Satellite Lesions"
Jun 17, 2011

The person I work for told me I made an error in grammar and that it should read: "There are no erythema or satellite lesions."  I do not see any way this could be correct. I think it should probably say "There is no erythema, and there are no satellite lesions."  Any comments? ...

Vaginal S/l "lap Prapeze" Was 7.0. Nm...tia
Mar 13, 2010

Thanks for any help ...

Lesions Which May Be "red Herring"
Jul 18, 2010

The doc says, "The ultrasound of the liver shows some lesions which may be s/l red herring"  Is this what it is and is this how it should be spelled?  ...