A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Lesions coralesing? - debkana

Posted: Apr 29, 2010

She is talking about lesions on a child and she said that none of the lesions are (sounds like) coralesing?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Probably coalescing...to grow together...nm - Lilly

[ In Reply To ..]
`

Thanks!! - debkana

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks!!

Similar Messages:

S/l Focomatus Lesions???
May 18, 2010

The extremities are normal without edema, cyanosis, or any s/l facomatis lesions. ...

Apensure? Lesions
Aug 11, 2013

"I then identified the *apensure* lesions and skeletonized the labrum from the acetabulum." ...

Skin Lesions
Feb 09, 2014

Patient scraped her knuckles on a cheese grater.  Doctor dictates, "They have melayer ? and scab, but they do not really appear infected." ...

Sacral Cancer Lesions
Mar 19, 2010

Pt has large areas of retroperitoneal tumor and _____ (s/l Klatz) sheets or sheaths??? particularly in the sacral and the low pelvic region. ...

Cardiac Cath - Lesions - Sm
Jun 26, 2010

Doing an H&P. Patient had an EKG, stress test, and cardiac cath. According to the patient she had no s/l "symtable" lesions? Thank you ...

S/l Hive Form Lesions
Aug 05, 2011

s/l hive-form lesions, or is it high-form lesions? ...

There Are *densensitate* Lesions About The Fingers. Nm Thanks
Oct 13, 2011

nm ...

S/l Funicies Of The Vaginal Vault Are Without Lesions.
Dec 05, 2010

GU exam s/l funicies ...

S/L Super Puric Lesions? Please See Message..
Dec 15, 2012

Doc is saying "She was scoped with evidence of gastritis, and S/L super puric lesions were noted."  TIA. ...

Shoulder Exam: There Are No S/l Fascious Lesions Or Discoloration
Feb 23, 2011

x ...

Liver Lesions Felt To Be Adenomas Or S/l Zeph/en/H ??
Feb 22, 2012

Patient had pelvic ultrasound done which showed some liver lesions.  She then had a CT scan done that confirmed the lesions.  They were heterogeneously enhancing, not felt to be consistent with hemangiomas.  Differential diagnosis include adenomas or S/L ZEPH/EN/H ??.  sef/en/h  I clearly just hear "H" at the end so maybe a word dash H ?? ...

EXam Of The Spine Reveals No S/l *hair Or Cutaneous* Lesions. ??
Apr 08, 2011

I've asked the doctor's office to verify this before but they never got back to me.  tia   ...

"Sansa" Ointment For Herpetic Lesions. Thx. Nm
Feb 26, 2010

Or later in report sounds like "santa" ointment.  Thank you. ...

Skin Examination: No S/l "symbolic" Lesions.
Oct 24, 2011

Sounds like "symbolic" lesions??? ...

"There Are No Erythema Or Satellite Lesions"
Jun 17, 2011

The person I work for told me I made an error in grammar and that it should read: "There are no erythema or satellite lesions."  I do not see any way this could be correct. I think it should probably say "There is no erythema, and there are no satellite lesions."  Any comments? ...

Lesions Which May Be "red Herring"
Jul 18, 2010

The doc says, "The ultrasound of the liver shows some lesions which may be s/l red herring"  Is this what it is and is this how it should be spelled?  ...