A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

sacral cancer lesions - tahdah

Posted: Mar 19, 2010

Pt has large areas of retroperitoneal tumor and _____ (s/l Klatz) sheets or sheaths??? particularly in the sacral and the low pelvic region.

Look inside... - justme

[ In Reply To ..]
This may be a long shot - CLAS sheets? Acronym for congenital localized absence of skin.

Similar Messages:

Sacral Decubitus
Sep 04, 2010

Part of physical exam - Inferior left sacral stage III decubitus s/l tracking 6 pm. ...

In A Cancer Report, The Doctor Gave A Diagnosis Of Stage IIIC T4aN2M0 Cancer
Jun 14, 2013

In a cancer report, the doctor gave a diagnosis of Stage IIIC T4aN2M0 cancer.  Then she later said, He was staged as a pathological T4aN2a.  She added the a and dropped the M0.   I listened very carefully for the diagnosis and later in the problem list.  She does not add the a after the N2 in either place.    Does anyone know why it is N2a in one place but just N2 in the DX?  ...

S/l FN Or Possibly SN Notch. Doing Sacral
Feb 12, 2011

InterStim placement for overactive bladder.  Hope someone can help.  Cannot find this on Google. ...

What A Day...Patient With Sacral Ulcer Excised, Doc Applied Sm
May 16, 2012

s/l clear dural dressing.  Dural has me stumped!!! ...

Lesions Coralesing?
Apr 29, 2010

She is talking about lesions on a child and she said that none of the lesions are (sounds like) coralesing?   Thank you in advance for any help. ...

S/l Focomatus Lesions???
May 18, 2010

The extremities are normal without edema, cyanosis, or any s/l facomatis lesions. ...

Apensure? Lesions
Aug 11, 2013

"I then identified the *apensure* lesions and skeletonized the labrum from the acetabulum." ...

Skin Lesions
Feb 09, 2014

Patient scraped her knuckles on a cheese grater.  Doctor dictates, "They have melayer ? and scab, but they do not really appear infected." ...

Cardiac Cath - Lesions - Sm
Jun 26, 2010

Doing an H&P. Patient had an EKG, stress test, and cardiac cath. According to the patient she had no s/l "symtable" lesions? Thank you ...

S/l Hive Form Lesions
Aug 05, 2011

s/l hive-form lesions, or is it high-form lesions? ...

There Are *densensitate* Lesions About The Fingers. Nm Thanks
Oct 13, 2011

nm ...

S/l Funicies Of The Vaginal Vault Are Without Lesions.
Dec 05, 2010

GU exam s/l funicies ...

S/L Super Puric Lesions? Please See Message..
Dec 15, 2012

Doc is saying "She was scoped with evidence of gastritis, and S/L super puric lesions were noted."  TIA. ...

Gleason 4+5=9 With 1 Out Of 1 Cores Containing Cancer "linked" Of Cancer Was 0.35 Cm
Jun 30, 2010

Gleason score 4 + 5 = 9 involving 35% of the specimen, 1 out of 1 cores contained cancer, linx of cancer was 0.35 cm.  She says the linked or linx twice in the document.  ?? ...

Shoulder Exam: There Are No S/l Fascious Lesions Or Discoloration
Feb 23, 2011

x ...

Liver Lesions Felt To Be Adenomas Or S/l Zeph/en/H ??
Feb 22, 2012

Patient had pelvic ultrasound done which showed some liver lesions.  She then had a CT scan done that confirmed the lesions.  They were heterogeneously enhancing, not felt to be consistent with hemangiomas.  Differential diagnosis include adenomas or S/L ZEPH/EN/H ??.  sef/en/h  I clearly just hear "H" at the end so maybe a word dash H ?? ...

EXam Of The Spine Reveals No S/l *hair Or Cutaneous* Lesions. ??
Apr 08, 2011

I've asked the doctor's office to verify this before but they never got back to me.  tia   ...

Sacral S/l "con-si-tual" Joint Injection.
Sep 21, 2011

x ...

Sacral Coccyx S/l "ular" Junction
Dec 12, 2011

sacral coccyx s/l "ular" junction ...

OMT, S/l "sacral Frog" And "lateral [s/l Sims] Receding"
Dec 21, 2009

Hi there, doc is dictating for osteopathic manipulations done using myofasical, soft tissue, and direct energy muscle techniques, and dictates:  The s/l sacral frog and lateral [s/l sims] receding were also performed.   TIA for your help with this! ...

"Sansa" Ointment For Herpetic Lesions. Thx. Nm
Feb 26, 2010

Or later in report sounds like "santa" ointment.  Thank you. ...

Skin Examination: No S/l "symbolic" Lesions.
Oct 24, 2011

Sounds like "symbolic" lesions??? ...

"There Are No Erythema Or Satellite Lesions"
Jun 17, 2011

The person I work for told me I made an error in grammar and that it should read: "There are no erythema or satellite lesions."  I do not see any way this could be correct. I think it should probably say "There is no erythema, and there are no satellite lesions."  Any comments? ...

Lesions Which May Be "red Herring"
Jul 18, 2010

The doc says, "The ultrasound of the liver shows some lesions which may be s/l red herring"  Is this what it is and is this how it should be spelled?  ...

Cancer
Oct 16, 2009

Is there anything similar to a "whip/Whipp/Wipp shave for cancer? Thanks in advance. ...

Cancer Q
Jan 15, 2010

Pulmonary evaluation of the same was done with CT imaging which was performed on 01/07/2010.  Findings were significant for a right upper lobe opacity with mild FTG uptake with a (sounds like) "suvie" ???? im lost! ...

Cancer Med
Jul 22, 2012

I am still pretty new to oncology and am really baffled by this one.  Gyne/onologist:  "XXX returns having last been seen in 2010.  She has been followed at MD Anderson in the interim.  She has had a recurrence of her disease, was treated with s/l "Electrosol" for a long period of time" I just keep thinking about the dishwasher detergent!  And it is pretty clear, as well.  Not finding anything close to this.  Can anyone help here?? I am really baffled.&n ...

Cancer Or Carcinoma
Dec 11, 2009

When the doctor dictates:  Mr. Frippenwapper has "colon CA" .... do you use 'cancer' or 'carcinoma' for the "CA" or do you just leave it as "CA" ? ...

Cancer Stages
Feb 15, 2010

When typing cancer stages, is it Stage 3, Stage III, stage...   ...

Tonsillar Cancer
Feb 22, 2010

s/l aceloid?  tonsillar squamous cell carcinoma   Thanks ...