A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Skin examination: No s/l "symbolic" lesions. - Mally

Posted: Oct 24, 2011

Sounds like "symbolic" lesions???

are they saying seborrheic? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Skin Lesions
Feb 09, 2014

Patient scraped her knuckles on a cheese grater.  Doctor dictates, "They have melayer ? and scab, but they do not really appear infected." ...

Lesions Coralesing?
Apr 29, 2010

She is talking about lesions on a child and she said that none of the lesions are (sounds like) coralesing?   Thank you in advance for any help. ...

S/l Focomatus Lesions???
May 18, 2010

The extremities are normal without edema, cyanosis, or any s/l facomatis lesions. ...

Apensure? Lesions
Aug 11, 2013

"I then identified the *apensure* lesions and skeletonized the labrum from the acetabulum." ...

Sacral Cancer Lesions
Mar 19, 2010

Pt has large areas of retroperitoneal tumor and _____ (s/l Klatz) sheets or sheaths??? particularly in the sacral and the low pelvic region. ...

Cardiac Cath - Lesions - Sm
Jun 26, 2010

Doing an H&P. Patient had an EKG, stress test, and cardiac cath. According to the patient she had no s/l "symtable" lesions? Thank you ...

S/l Hive Form Lesions
Aug 05, 2011

s/l hive-form lesions, or is it high-form lesions? ...

There Are *densensitate* Lesions About The Fingers. Nm Thanks
Oct 13, 2011

nm ...

S/l Funicies Of The Vaginal Vault Are Without Lesions.
Dec 05, 2010

GU exam s/l funicies ...

S/L Super Puric Lesions? Please See Message..
Dec 15, 2012

Doc is saying "She was scoped with evidence of gastritis, and S/L super puric lesions were noted."  TIA. ...

Shoulder Exam: There Are No S/l Fascious Lesions Or Discoloration
Feb 23, 2011

x ...

Liver Lesions Felt To Be Adenomas Or S/l Zeph/en/H ??
Feb 22, 2012

Patient had pelvic ultrasound done which showed some liver lesions.  She then had a CT scan done that confirmed the lesions.  They were heterogeneously enhancing, not felt to be consistent with hemangiomas.  Differential diagnosis include adenomas or S/L ZEPH/EN/H ??.  sef/en/h  I clearly just hear "H" at the end so maybe a word dash H ?? ...

EXam Of The Spine Reveals No S/l *hair Or Cutaneous* Lesions. ??
Apr 08, 2011

I've asked the doctor's office to verify this before but they never got back to me.  tia   ...

Eye Examination
Dec 16, 2009

Hi Guys, I'm having trouble figuring this dictation out.  I am new to Ophthamology and I have a new doctor from Asia.  Confrontation of visual fields are full to finger counting in both eyes.  (Vergens) are full.  Pen light examination is normal.  The fundus examination of both eyes shows scattered, dark, and blood hemorrhages.  There is no exudate in the posterior (pole) and both maculae appear to be normal.  The words in parenthesis are the ones i' ...

Ortho Examination
Dec 02, 2009

Right thumb revision of amputation.... "On s/l gwen-e-ometer exam today he has full range of motion at his CMCJ." I feel like this may be random english words, but just want to make sure before I kill myself trying to figure it out. Thanks! ...

On Physical Examination..
Mar 01, 2010

Typing on Physical Examination, I hear this:  Abdomen was nontender; no liberetch, no spleen tip...   "liberetch"?!  I think I am going crazy.  What is this? ...

Examination Of The Hair...
Mar 15, 2010

what heading would you put that under? skin? HEENT? or what? kind of silly question I guess, but I just want to make sure. (Patient has thinning hair, btw) thanks ...

Heart Examination
Mar 15, 2010

Heart exam, doctor dictates: "Heart: Regular rhythm without murmurs or gallops. 2 clicks heard at the apex"  I don't understand the connection between "2" and "clicks" or what punctuation to use?? I'm new to this so any help would be much appreciated!! Thanks!!   ...

Physical Examination Help
May 16, 2010

Patient called ("on later heart exam") as late as 2000. No murmurs, rubs, or gallops ("----") and  moderate entry. Clear abdomen, soft nontender.   It might say 1 over 2000? ...

OB Physical Examination
Jun 03, 2010

Physical examination status post C-section, under "genitourinary" - Normal female external genitalia.  _______ was mild.  s/l luke hair or low care. ...

Linefeed Examination
Oct 17, 2010

Hi there, anyone heard of linefeed examination, ie linefeed respiratory examination, linefeed abdomen.  This happens to be on a infant. Could you tell me how to spell or abbreviate it? Thanks! ...

Laryngoscopy Examination
Jun 20, 2012

The false vocal cords, _________, and epiglottis also have no masses.  SL retinoids  Thanks in advance! ...

Need Help With Prenatal Examination
Aug 10, 2013

I hardly ever do prenatal exams, and cannot tell what Dr. is saying...HELP...."gravida 3, para 1-0-1-1, 39 with 2 service weeks by 6 and 20 week ultrasounds.... What is the "with 2 service weeks?" Any help appreciated! ...

Gastrointestinal Examination
Feb 22, 2014

s/l selective T exam, mentions heartburn. ...

Back Examination Term
Oct 30, 2009

While doing a physical exam of the back, the doc says: "On the left posterior midclavicular line, approximately s/l two-twelve region or 2/12 region, there is a 1-cm mass."  How is the "two-twelve" part expressed? Or is this 2:12 like in o'clock?  Never ran across this before and could use some help.  Thanks! ...

Ortho Examination Sign
Dec 04, 2009

This was in the exam portion of a report.  Exam is of the shoulder, diagnosis of rotator cuff tear.  "No s/l deep belly or debility sign." Thanks! ...

Lower Extremity Examination
Jan 08, 2010

The lower extremities show marked peripheral varicosities.  There are also some excoriated lesions of the lower extremities with some mild scarring secondary to __s/l "thorabnitis". Any ideas?  This M.D. has a tendency to make up words, so he could be saying something totally different than how it sounds. Thanks  ...

Baby Heart Examination
Jan 14, 2011

Doc says: Infant has a s/l "recto or pecto 6 glabratum deformity." I can find the words "glabrata" and "glabratum" but I have no clue about the other things, or even if I'm hearing them correctly. Please help! ...

Mental Status Examination
Apr 08, 2011

Cannot quite make out if dictator is saying, "form of thought disorganized"  or "formal thought disorganized".  I believe it would be form of thought......any ideas anyone????  Thanks. ...

S/l Warm Colorex? On Examination.
Oct 09, 2011

I have not seen it, but reports say there is some weakness on the left side, at least onwarm ________ but not on cold, and they felt positional nystagmus when laying flat and on the left.    s/l like the doctor is saying warm colorex but not on cold and 'they' felt positional nystagmus...   ...