A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

EGD--two large areas of "fingers' of inflammation - New to surgery

Posted: Feb 24, 2011

in the esophagus!   Fingers?? 

Yes, means finger-like extensions. - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Thank you so much!! I thought I was hearing things. - New to surgery

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks again!

Similar Messages:

Left Main Coronary Artery Of The Large Vessel Which S/l (traficakes) Into Large LAD...
Aug 29, 2010

left main coronary artery of the large vessel which s/l (traficakes) into large LAD... ...

Can I Take A Poll? If You Work For A Semi-large To Large Co. SM
Sep 06, 2014

Here in the US, what are you making (without naming names) per line for straight typing and for VR?I see, below, about OTI lowering to 6.5 CPL straight type and I was just recently offered a job at 7 CPL straight type (as an IC).  I thought that was the going rate nowadays for company work.  Am I wrong?  Are there still some out there that pay a decent wage? ...

Help With Drug, S/l Thatador (to Help With Eye Inflammation)
Jun 27, 2011

It s/l like either Vatador or Thatador.  Thanks!  ...

Inflammation Of Calcaneal Bursa
Oct 17, 2010

This dr is coughing into the mic while she's dictating this portion, so I have no idea what she is trying to say...she is describing an xray for a patient with polyarthralgia.  "The x-ray of her left foot, 3/09, showed tibiotalar joint effusion, subcutaneous edema superficial to the medial malleolus without evidence of internal derangement.  S/l fluid in the s/l metrocane calcaneal bursa suggesting mild inflammation, as well as the fluid in the posterior tibial and flexor digital ...

Areas
Nov 30, 2009

Can someone explain to me what the variances are in the areas?  I know what area I'm in but also have a #6 denoted for my work.  I don't understand what these codes mean in my area (1-6).  My CCM hasn't responded to my question and so I'm hoping somebody here knows the answer.     ...

Okay, Is This Issue With DSQ Only Certain Areas?
Jul 26, 2010

I had a few problems earlier with the NjA and jobs in my cue would disappear but then reappear, but I have no issues now and am working and did not get an email about problems from the Q. ...

Got 3 E Mails That Say All Areas Need Urgent Help
Nov 23, 2013

All of a sudden there is lots of work. What is up with that? they lay off people because not enough work and now work is overflowing. ...

Posterior Lateral Basilar Chest Areas
Feb 04, 2014

are these all different areas of the chest? should there be a comma between all of these? posterior lateral basilar chest areas. ...

Lower Extremities And Very S/l Hyperprepinted Areas Compatible With Stigmata
May 22, 2010

Woody skin at the lower extremities and very s/l hyperprepinted areas compatible with stigmata, venous stasis, and poor circulation.   ...

Damp Musty Areas-should There Be A Comma Or Hypen Or / Between Words? Sm
Aug 01, 2013

Indoors there are damp musty areas and cold temperatures, but overall not many problems are noted. ...

ASR Fingers
Sep 15, 2010

Just typing along doing my thing.  At end of report no redundant skip marker for "end of report blah blah....type in corrected text, highlight, redundant marker not working..soo I do it again.  I figured it just was not working as sometimes highlighting and placing a skip marker does not work.  I finally realized I actually typed a report and was not editing.  That is why it was not working.. I don't mind ASR editing, except for that fact that it is slave labor, but doe ...

My Ten Fingers
Mar 02, 2011

Does anybody have any info on this company? Thanks! ...

My 10 FIngers
Mar 08, 2011

Does anyone know anything about My 10 Fingers Transcription?  If so, what are your thoughts?  Thanks ...

Getting Fingers Warmed Up
Dec 17, 2009

When I start typing for the first time every day, it seems like my fingers are not as fast as my brain and want to get "tangled" because they cannot keep up.  This results in a lot of wasted time and lots of backspacing.  Do any of you experience this and if so how do you get your fingers "warmed up" before you start working? ...

Short Fingers With Lab. :)
Oct 18, 2010

Whenever I type lab, I slow down. My fingers are short and I have trouble reaching the number characters on the keyboard. I want to type lab fast too. Are there tricks that I can do to boost my typing when doing lab values? TIA :) ...

Dyslexic Fingers
May 16, 2014

ever have days when your fingers just WILL NOT hit the right keys?  I'm having one of those days.  So frustrating! ...

Psoriasis On The Fingers And Toes...
Aug 31, 2010

Under the physical exam,  Derm:  Dry, scaly psoriatic s/l leavings on the bilateral fingers. Nails:  No pitting.  Possible s/l onicolisis on the toes.  No capillary engorgement.   ...

Looking For Poster Named FINGERS (sm)
Dec 17, 2010

I would like to contact you by email please.  ...

There Are *densensitate* Lesions About The Fingers. Nm Thanks
Oct 13, 2011

nm ...

How Do You Keep Your Fingers Warm In This Cold?!
Jan 08, 2015

Any tips on how to keep my fingers warm during this crappy weather? There is a blizzard warning where I am with 30-40 mph winds and -30 wind chills.  My apartment is freezing.  Turned the heat up but my fingers are like ice!  Stay warm everyone! lol ...

Large Boy IV
Jun 15, 2010

First sentence after GI bleed: Large boy IV was placed.  Any help will be appreciated.    ...

Off Large Or Of Large
Aug 04, 2011

is it of large or off large   Urinalysis in my office today showed proteinuria off large, blood off large..??? ...

So Much For Keeping Fingers And Toes Crossed!
Nov 18, 2009

The only jobs that were actualy transcription for me today were the worst 4 doctors on the planet!  I am pulling my hair out today over the 10 reports that had to be sent to the MMEs with all of the holes! Also, to the MME who corrected 1 of my reports: I know that numbers are not spelled out, however, the doctor said "325 one or two a day"   He did not say milligram, therefore, you are not supposed to leave 2 numbers next to eachother, so I spelled it out.  If I knew we w ...

Painful Fingers/wrists - Suggestions?
Oct 20, 2011

I am having a great deal of trouble with stiff and aching fingers and wrists - it is really slowing down my typing, which I can't afford. No insurance to go to doc. Just wondering if anyone with similar issues had non-med suggestions I could try, particularly for fingers. Any suggestions about wrist splints would be appreciate as well. I have arthritis in my knees so I assume this is what it is. ...

Doc Says Clearly S/l InterDiGinous Rash Between 2 Fingers; Is That A Word? Sm
Jan 31, 2012

He is not saying interdigital or intertriginous, ugh! ...

As Large As Transcend Has Become, With So Many
Jun 10, 2011

MTs, you would think they could make their paydays every other Friday, instead of twice a month. ...

Large MT Companies
May 27, 2013

Can someone tell me the names of any medium or large size MT companies that are NOT owned by Nuance and where you get benefits for full-time employee status (I'm not looking for IC status). Also, if the company happens to be great to work for (ha!) please let me know. ...

Does Landmark Transcribe For A Large
Sep 21, 2012

nm ...

Headset With Mic And Large Earpads
Nov 14, 2012

Anyone know of a reasonably priced headset with microphone (not wireless) that has the big ear pads that fit over the whole ear not just on the ear.  I'm talking an ear pad about 2-1/2 x 3 inches.  The one I'm using isn't all that tight, it's just that after a whole day one of my ears hurts from even the small amount of pressure.  I need stereo.  Hoping for under $100. ...

Getting My Own Work In Large Metro
Jan 07, 2013

I live in a large metro area with many physician offices and lawyer offices.  I am a great transcriptionist and am currently doing just a couple of files a month (I know it's so little).  I need more work and am going to try getting my own.  Can I just drop off a letter to the offices?  I am thinking about doing $1.25 per audio minute or 10 or 12 cents per 65-character line.  Any advice on this method or the rates?  Thanks.  ...