A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Sentinel node excision: "Ex-Weevo" count was 27,400 - Susana

Posted: Dec 14, 2009

the blue node was excised, and the s/l "X-weevo" count was 27,400. 

try ex vivo. - Txczech

[ In Reply To ..]
ex vivo
ex vTcvb 

Referring to the use or positioning of a tissue or cell after removal from an organism while the tissue or cells remain viable.

Tks Txczech!! - Susana

[ In Reply To ..]
Tks!!

Similar Messages:

Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy S/l Sennorex
Jul 15, 2014

Patient is having a sentinel lymph node biopsy. Lymph node count is 200 on s/l "Sennorex." Could be SentorX. I don't know. Anybody? ...

On Groin Node Disection, S/l "clo Cave" Node.
Nov 08, 2011

On left groin lymph node dissection, zero out of 13 groin nodes and zero out of 1 "clo cave" nodes were involved. ...

Node - Mastectomy
Oct 26, 2009

Hyas or Hias node.  In bringing down the Level III nodes, the axillary vein was well exposed and then cleaned of surrounding tissue.  Does this make sense? ...

Lymph Node
Aug 09, 2010

Hi, I am needing help with what the doctor s/l he is saying "ice" lymph node.  This is a node in the neck.    ...

Perificial Lymph Node?
May 15, 2015

Abdominal and Chest CT showed an elongated s/l "perificial" lymph node in the lung. ...

Central Lymph Node Biopsy
Aug 09, 2010

After some dissection, the single blue lymphatic was noted to entering a blue lymph node. This lymph node was then clipped and ligated and removed from the CL s/l pectoris. ...

During Lipoma Excision
May 30, 2010

He ____ with 1% lidocaine.   s/l "has been infiltrated"   maybe?   TIA!! ...

Gynecomastia Excision
Jul 30, 2010

Doc is dictating an op report on exicision of male gynecomastia. A dressing of s/l "rest-on" film and an Ace-wrap was applied. TIA  ...

Pt Is S/p Excision Of Mass From The Finger
Mar 29, 2010

Pt has numbness and decreased sensation to the right 3rd digit.  "We are ordering s/l senswine sign testing"   ?  TIA ...

Excision, Lesion Right Lower Leg
Mar 31, 2012

Can anyone help with my missing word..sounds like drrav... Lesion was excised in full thickness manner taking a cuff of normal-appearing skin with it. The ___ skin under localization was done prior to full thickness excision. ...

Excision Of Earlobe Fissure And Repair Via
Jan 14, 2010

s/l "double U plasty" ...

Excision Of Right (temple Or Temporal) Lesion?? Cannot Tell Which He Is Saying.
Feb 15, 2011

x ...

Pilonidal Sinus Excision - Flaps
Jun 13, 2014

Patient had a second pilonidal sinus excision.  In two separate dictations, doctor referred to excision as including (what sounds like) caradaculous flaps.  I've done several searches with various spellings of this word to no avail.  Any idea what the proper spelling should be?  Thanks so much for your help!  ...

Lacrimal Dilators For Perineal Lesion Excision?
Feb 09, 2013

I am doing a report for a doctor and surgery that I don't normally do.  The surgery is for excision of a perineal lesion and fistulous tract.  She says she uses lacrimal dilators.  It s/l lacrimal anyway but I can't seem to confirm that this is correct.   Using lacrimal dilators the wound tract was explored and found to approximately 4 cm in its greatest length but non-communicating with perianal glands or rectum.  There was a blind ended sac.  With the l ...

Surgery For Excision Of Axillary Lymph Nodes
Jun 27, 2013

s/l Lower extremity "venadines" were placed? ...

Ine Count Program That Works With Word And Doesn't Count Blank Lines?
Feb 18, 2012

Does anyone know of a line count program that works with Word and doesn't count blank lines? ...

Pt W/ Suspicious Lesion On Left Upper Back. We Did An (spells Out E-y-e- Excision"...
Nov 30, 2009

Thanks so much!!!! ...

S/l "subacromial Decompression, Distal Clavicle Excision, And Debridement With RASTING Of A Lab
Dec 31, 2009

It definitely does not sound like grafting and I don't really believe that would be correct anyway.  I thought maybe RAST but I am having no luck with any of my searches.  Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Line Count - Is MTStars Flash Count And/or Abacus Equivocal
Feb 27, 2010

I usually use the line count built into the Word program itself.  Is MTStars flash count and/or abacus equivocal ??  Any one program better than the other ??  TIA ...

*bases* Hemoglobin 9.5, White Count 8.1, Platelet Count 208,000
Nov 08, 2012

On admission *bases* hemoglobin 9.5, white count 8.1, platelet count 208,000, and normal BUN and creatinine. Does this make sense? Should it be basis? This is under Laboratory Data for a Discharge Summary. ...

Does Count Score Mean Line Count In Fluency?
Sep 20, 2013

x ...

"Felca B" Changes In The Mesentery Node Consistant With Peritoneal Carcinomatosis
Aug 11, 2010

I do not understand "FELCA B" or "FELKA B" ...

S/l "parafinch" Facial Lymph Node
Dec 05, 2010

Hi, The doctor is discussing a patient who has a swelling in the right cheek and he dictates this: "Excision of this likely parafinch facial lymph node would put the facial nerve at some risk..." The word I'm not quite catching/understanding is the "parafinch" word. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. ...

Pt Underwent Bronchoscopy With FNA Of "4 L" Lymph Node.
Feb 18, 2011

:) ...

Line Count Software - Anyone Have MP Count?
Apr 01, 2010

Anyone have MP Count?  I used it a few years ago, but my computer crashed so I no longer have it.  I'm not sure if this IC job is gonna work out so I'm not wanting to buy a program at this point. Any advice? Thanks. ...

Character Count/line Count
Feb 23, 2011

Is this correct? I type 70,000 characters a day. I am paid by the 65 character line so I would divide 70,000 by 65 to get 1076, then multiple that by pay per line, say $.10 and get $107. If this is not correct then what is the formula? And what is the average number of lines per day? Thanks so much for the info. ...

How To Not Count Template In Line Count
Jun 25, 2012

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what is the easiest way to not count template lines when trying to invoice? I get a line count through Word, but I hear that Word counts blank spaces as well.  I downloaded and use Flash Count, but it includes all 65 character lines, I beleive including the template headings.  I hope this makes sense.  Please help!! ...

Is The "s" In Schmorl's Node Capitalized?
Sep 27, 2010

xxx ...

Excision Of Epidermoid Cyst Of The Left "mentum"???.
May 29, 2015

The doc says, "Excision of epidermoid syst of the left mentum."  He says "mentum" clearly in multiple places.  Later on in the report he mentions the orbicularis and the depressor muscle, so I am assuming this is an eye procedure, but what is he talking about when he says "mentum".  This is an account where i have to strictly expand all abbreviations, so i need to know what he is referring to.     ...

Excision Of Hypertrophy "popilii"?
Mar 20, 2011

Here's another one... "Doctor X brought patient to the operating room and found him to have a tight anal stenosis at the dentate line with circumferential scarring in the area, and a chronic anal fissure in the posterior midline with sentinel tags seen.  He performed dilation of the anal stenosis, lateral internal sphincterotomy, and excision of hypertrophy popilii. "   Sounds like po-pill-eye   ?????????? ...