A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

central lymph node biopsy - mags

Posted: Aug 09, 2010

After some dissection, the single blue lymphatic was noted to entering a blue lymph node. This lymph node was then clipped and ligated and removed from the CL s/l pectoris.

are you sure it isn't "sentinal lymph node biopsy" - ddd

[ In Reply To ..]
x

CL s/l pectoris should that be clavipectoralis? - ddd

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy S/l Sennorex
Jul 15, 2014

Patient is having a sentinel lymph node biopsy. Lymph node count is 200 on s/l "Sennorex." Could be SentorX. I don't know. Anybody? ...

Lymph Node
Aug 09, 2010

Hi, I am needing help with what the doctor s/l he is saying "ice" lymph node.  This is a node in the neck.    ...

Perificial Lymph Node?
May 15, 2015

Abdominal and Chest CT showed an elongated s/l "perificial" lymph node in the lung. ...

S/l "parafinch" Facial Lymph Node
Dec 05, 2010

Hi, The doctor is discussing a patient who has a swelling in the right cheek and he dictates this: "Excision of this likely parafinch facial lymph node would put the facial nerve at some risk..." The word I'm not quite catching/understanding is the "parafinch" word. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. ...

Pt Underwent Bronchoscopy With FNA Of "4 L" Lymph Node.
Feb 18, 2011

:) ...

On Groin Node Disection, S/l "clo Cave" Node.
Nov 08, 2011

On left groin lymph node dissection, zero out of 13 groin nodes and zero out of 1 "clo cave" nodes were involved. ...

Leap Biopsy Or Leep Biopsy For HPV
May 18, 2010

I see that there is a LEEP procedure but unsure because I see the 2 terms unsed interchangeably when I googled.   Thanks ...

Node - Mastectomy
Oct 26, 2009

Hyas or Hias node.  In bringing down the Level III nodes, the axillary vein was well exposed and then cleaned of surrounding tissue.  Does this make sense? ...

S/l Acc Lymph Nodes
Nov 15, 2011

Can't find this abbrevation, but the dictator sounds like he is saying "shotty ACC lymph nodes." ...

Lymph Nodes
Jan 11, 2012

Medical term for small, pebbly-feeling lymph nodes?   ...

Dauphin Lymph Nodes
Dec 20, 2009

doc dictates dauphin lymph nodes (in the neck) and spells it but can't find reference to it anywhere on the net. ...

Are There Level XV Lymph Nodes?
Aug 17, 2010

:) ...

Lymph-a-serian Blue??
Mar 12, 2011

Has anybody heard of this or know the correct spelling?  It's in relation to a breast biopsy with needle localization.   Thanks! ...

Lymph Nodes Description
Feb 17, 2012

mediastinoscopy with dissection of level 4 right and left nodes. Doc says what s/l 'antithotic' and enlarged lymph nodes. These lymph nodes were hard and suspicious for metastatic disease. I cannot figure this out PLEASE HELP ...

Shotty Or Shoddy Lymph Nodes
Oct 29, 2009

Is it shotty or shoddy lymph nodes? ...

Surgery For Excision Of Axillary Lymph Nodes
Jun 27, 2013

s/l Lower extremity "venadines" were placed? ...

Paraaortic Versus Periaortic Lymph Nodes In Cancer Treatment
Oct 21, 2009

This patient has prostate cancer, but somehow or other the paraaortic lymph nodes or periaortic lymph nodes are involved.  I have googled and found both spellings, but for the life of me I can't figure out which is correct.  "This showed a 1.6-cm retroperitoneal lymph node in the low pelvis anterior to the inferior vena cava suspicious for metastatic disease." There are so many lymph nodes in the body.  Even looking at an anatomy diagram, I can't figure this out. Help!! ...

Lymph Nodes Were Submitted For Surgial Pathology As Per The S/l Slide Key Description. TIA Nm
Dec 27, 2009

xx ...

"Felca B" Changes In The Mesentery Node Consistant With Peritoneal Carcinomatosis
Aug 11, 2010

I do not understand "FELCA B" or "FELKA B" ...

Sentinel Node Excision: "Ex-Weevo" Count Was 27,400
Dec 14, 2009

the blue node was excised, and the s/l "X-weevo" count was 27,400.  ...

Anybody Able To Get Into MQ Central?
Sep 24, 2010

I keep getting "invalid log-in" ...

Biopsy Help
Dec 20, 2010

He had a ct-guided biopsy of the left iliac mass.  A left s/l kay-line node excisional biopsy was done on . . . . ...

Is MQ Central Down?
Feb 24, 2011

I was trying to do my last bits of training on teamwork and benchmark, print e-mail from CCM, etc. and I got an error message.  now can't get back in. ...

MQ Central Down Again?
Jan 25, 2012

... ...

Biopsy And ?
Aug 18, 2012

pancreas cystic and solid mass was suspicious for a PMN, biopsy and s/l "red pass"  positive.     Thanks! ...

MQ Central Emails
Oct 27, 2009

Has anyone else not gotten any emails on MQ Central.  I have not gotten 1 since 10/22/2009???  Not even the daily tip????? ...

Pituitary Biopsy.
Nov 18, 2009

...likely to be a microadenoma with *microassinine* formation.  Clear as a bell but I can't document this.  Any ideas at all?  Thanks! ...

S/l Left Central 7
Jan 08, 2010

At that time she had developed left facial weakness which, on examination, was very clearly left central 7. ...

Typo On MQ Central
Jan 18, 2010

Did anyone notice the article regarding our W2s---dated Janurary 18th? When the heck is that?  My, my, someone needs to be performance managed- or at least taught to use spell check before posting that on MQ Central for us all to see. :)  Did they not think we would catch that? ...

Breast Biopsy
Feb 15, 2010

Sounds like he says underwent a left upper auto breast biopsy? ...