A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

"Felca B" changes in the mesentery node consistant with peritoneal carcinomatosis - Amanda

Posted: Aug 11, 2010

I do not understand "FELCA B" or "FELKA B"

Felca B - Amanda

[ In Reply To ..]
Felca B changes in the mesentery that were consistent with peritoneal carcinomastosis.....whoops :)

Link may be helpful - Carnac

[ In Reply To ..]
http://www.saap.es/pdfsvarios/TNM%20and%20FIGOcorpusuterineclassification.pdf

FIGO B. sm - Carnac

[ In Reply To ..]
Look at link above. FIGO is the closest thing I see to that sound alike. :)

Delta B ?? nm - GT

[ In Reply To ..]
`

Similar Messages:

On Groin Node Disection, S/l "clo Cave" Node.
Nov 08, 2011

On left groin lymph node dissection, zero out of 13 groin nodes and zero out of 1 "clo cave" nodes were involved. ...

Peritoneal
Feb 17, 2012

I can't make out this last word. The patient had imaging which demonstrates possible peritoneal and omental (studying). Ascites cytology shows possible occult malignancy. Studying or steadying? Thank you. ...

S/L Kile Or Kyle Or Cheil Staining Of Small Bowel Mesentery.
Aug 16, 2010

See above. ...

Kile Or Kyle Or Cheil Staining Of Small Bowel Mesentery.
Aug 16, 2010

as above ...

Node - Mastectomy
Oct 26, 2009

Hyas or Hias node.  In bringing down the Level III nodes, the axillary vein was well exposed and then cleaned of surrounding tissue.  Does this make sense? ...

Lymph Node
Aug 09, 2010

Hi, I am needing help with what the doctor s/l he is saying "ice" lymph node.  This is a node in the neck.    ...

Perificial Lymph Node?
May 15, 2015

Abdominal and Chest CT showed an elongated s/l "perificial" lymph node in the lung. ...

Central Lymph Node Biopsy
Aug 09, 2010

After some dissection, the single blue lymphatic was noted to entering a blue lymph node. This lymph node was then clipped and ligated and removed from the CL s/l pectoris. ...

Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy S/l Sennorex
Jul 15, 2014

Patient is having a sentinel lymph node biopsy. Lymph node count is 200 on s/l "Sennorex." Could be SentorX. I don't know. Anybody? ...

Sentinel Node Excision: "Ex-Weevo" Count Was 27,400
Dec 14, 2009

the blue node was excised, and the s/l "X-weevo" count was 27,400.  ...

S/l "parafinch" Facial Lymph Node
Dec 05, 2010

Hi, The doctor is discussing a patient who has a swelling in the right cheek and he dictates this: "Excision of this likely parafinch facial lymph node would put the facial nerve at some risk..." The word I'm not quite catching/understanding is the "parafinch" word. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. ...

Pt Underwent Bronchoscopy With FNA Of "4 L" Lymph Node.
Feb 18, 2011

:) ...

Is The "s" In Schmorl's Node Capitalized?
Sep 27, 2010

xxx ...