A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

On groin node disection, s/l "clo cave" node. - bangle

Posted: Nov 08, 2011

On left groin lymph node dissection, zero out of 13 groin nodes and zero out of 1 "clo cave" nodes were involved.

Cloquet's node - hithere

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

Similar Messages:

Node - Mastectomy
Oct 26, 2009

Hyas or Hias node.  In bringing down the Level III nodes, the axillary vein was well exposed and then cleaned of surrounding tissue.  Does this make sense? ...

Lymph Node
Aug 09, 2010

Hi, I am needing help with what the doctor s/l he is saying "ice" lymph node.  This is a node in the neck.    ...

Perificial Lymph Node?
May 15, 2015

Abdominal and Chest CT showed an elongated s/l "perificial" lymph node in the lung. ...

Central Lymph Node Biopsy
Aug 09, 2010

After some dissection, the single blue lymphatic was noted to entering a blue lymph node. This lymph node was then clipped and ligated and removed from the CL s/l pectoris. ...

Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy S/l Sennorex
Jul 15, 2014

Patient is having a sentinel lymph node biopsy. Lymph node count is 200 on s/l "Sennorex." Could be SentorX. I don't know. Anybody? ...

"Felca B" Changes In The Mesentery Node Consistant With Peritoneal Carcinomatosis
Aug 11, 2010

I do not understand "FELCA B" or "FELKA B" ...

Sentinel Node Excision: "Ex-Weevo" Count Was 27,400
Dec 14, 2009

the blue node was excised, and the s/l "X-weevo" count was 27,400.  ...

S/l "parafinch" Facial Lymph Node
Dec 05, 2010

Hi, The doctor is discussing a patient who has a swelling in the right cheek and he dictates this: "Excision of this likely parafinch facial lymph node would put the facial nerve at some risk..." The word I'm not quite catching/understanding is the "parafinch" word. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. ...

Pt Underwent Bronchoscopy With FNA Of "4 L" Lymph Node.
Feb 18, 2011

:) ...

Is The "s" In Schmorl's Node Capitalized?
Sep 27, 2010

xxx ...

Pimple In Right Groin
Aug 18, 2012

S/l "timple" in right groin.  Is it "pimple?"  Thanks   ...

Where Do You Put Groin Exam Results
Feb 09, 2012

Wondering, if there is no heading for a groin exam, which section do you put it under, extremities or abdomen?  Or do you make a separate heading for groin?  TIA ...

Patient With Right Groin Chst S/l *(levangioma)*. Thanks. Nm
Mar 26, 2011

nm ...

Pt With Enlarging Hematoma In Groin And Doc Put In S/l TempStop In The Femoral Artery.
Aug 18, 2010

I got a mush-mouthed ESL, it's been a long day and the headache is already pounding.  Any ideas anyone? ...

On Radiation Oncology Simulation...Two "dento Rows" Were Placed In The Left Groin Fold.
Oct 15, 2010

She was placed on a pillow with Styrofoam, and her hands were positioned high by holding handles across on her chest.  Two dental _ were placed in the left groin fold. ...

Bilateral Groin Or Bilateral Groins, Which One Is Correct? Nm
Jun 10, 2013

nm ...

S/l "Peter's" Incision Over Right Groin
Mar 25, 2014

She had healed surgical incisions noted along the lateral aspect of the right hip as well as a Peter's incision over the right groin.  ...