A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Node - Mastectomy - padiddy

Posted: Oct 26, 2009

Hyas or Hias node.  In bringing down the Level III nodes, the axillary vein was well exposed and then cleaned of surrounding tissue.  Does this make sense?

Question - horski

[ In Reply To ..]
Your sentence makes sense. As far as the nodes, what is the sentence?

Node - Mastectomy - padiddy

[ In Reply To ..]
The area above the Halsted's ligment was then palpated and the tissue was stripped down bluntley and submitted as a separate specimen called "Hyas" node.

Thanks for your help with this one, horski.

"highest node" ? nm - flybye

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

On Groin Node Disection, S/l "clo Cave" Node.
Nov 08, 2011

On left groin lymph node dissection, zero out of 13 groin nodes and zero out of 1 "clo cave" nodes were involved. ...

Mastectomy/ies
Mar 14, 2012

I hear this both ways all the time.  The patient had bilateral mastectomies.  The patient had a bilateral mastectomy.  Is either way okay? ...

Mastectomy Clamp
Oct 20, 2009

"adea"???? clamps were used with a green towel --- I can't find any clamps that resemble this ...

Right Radical Mastectomy
Oct 25, 2009

Adia clamps were used against a green towel??? to elevate the flap, which was then used done using electrocautery and some??? sharp dissection. ...

Right Modified Radical Mastectomy
Feb 15, 2010

Please help!!  Operative report - right modified radical mastectomy.  Doctor says "The axillary vein was then cleaned along it's course, bringing down all the surrounding "adentenial"?? tissue inferiorly with this specimen.    Please help if you can, I've looked for everything that makes sense. ...

Right Modified Radical Mastectomy -again!
Feb 15, 2010

Okay, this doctor is driving me crazy!  Operative report - right modified radical mastectomy -  Doctor says "The axillary "infarct"? and "adventissar"? was carefully brought down with the specimen."   HELP!! ...

Lymph Node
Aug 09, 2010

Hi, I am needing help with what the doctor s/l he is saying "ice" lymph node.  This is a node in the neck.    ...

Redundant (s/l Todtotic) Mastectomy Flaps... See More.
Mar 07, 2011

Bilateral breast reconstruction revision due to redundan (s/ todd-totic) mastectomy plaps inferiorly... ...

Perificial Lymph Node?
May 15, 2015

Abdominal and Chest CT showed an elongated s/l "perificial" lymph node in the lung. ...

Central Lymph Node Biopsy
Aug 09, 2010

After some dissection, the single blue lymphatic was noted to entering a blue lymph node. This lymph node was then clipped and ligated and removed from the CL s/l pectoris. ...

Question About Needle Localization Partial Mastectomy And Sentinal
Dec 18, 2009

lymph node biopsy.  injection of one "millicurie of thick-nesh-tion sulfa cowl-loid" in the radiology suite. ...

Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy S/l Sennorex
Jul 15, 2014

Patient is having a sentinel lymph node biopsy. Lymph node count is 200 on s/l "Sennorex." Could be SentorX. I don't know. Anybody? ...

History Of Breath Sick At Cancer, Status Post Mastectomy.
Jul 31, 2010

"Felca B" Changes In The Mesentery Node Consistant With Peritoneal Carcinomatosis
Aug 11, 2010

I do not understand "FELCA B" or "FELKA B" ...

Sentinel Node Excision: "Ex-Weevo" Count Was 27,400
Dec 14, 2009

the blue node was excised, and the s/l "X-weevo" count was 27,400.  ...

S/l "parafinch" Facial Lymph Node
Dec 05, 2010

Hi, The doctor is discussing a patient who has a swelling in the right cheek and he dictates this: "Excision of this likely parafinch facial lymph node would put the facial nerve at some risk..." The word I'm not quite catching/understanding is the "parafinch" word. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. ...

Pt Underwent Bronchoscopy With FNA Of "4 L" Lymph Node.
Feb 18, 2011

:) ...

Is The "s" In Schmorl's Node Capitalized?
Sep 27, 2010

xxx ...

Post Mastectomy Incision With Faint "telactasia" Noted Along The Incision.
May 07, 2014

? ...