A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

excision of earlobe fissure and repair via - SM

Posted: Jan 14, 2010

s/l "double U plasty"

W-plasty definition in message - TXMT

[ In Reply To ..]
A technique in tension-relieving plastic surgery used mostly for the excision of unsightly scars. The edges of the excised part are left in the form of a zigzag and the triangles are interdigitated for suturing. I find Z-, M-, Y-, L-, W- H-, S- and VY- plasties. What I o not find is U-plasty.

Thank you - So Much!!!!

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Yvw. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Fissure Ring In Patella Cartilage? Ortho
Jul 10, 2012

Can there be a full thickness fissure ring in the patella cartilage? Is there such thing as a fissure ring? ...

During Lipoma Excision
May 30, 2010

He ____ with 1% lidocaine.   s/l "has been infiltrated"   maybe?   TIA!! ...

Gynecomastia Excision
Jul 30, 2010

Doc is dictating an op report on exicision of male gynecomastia. A dressing of s/l "rest-on" film and an Ace-wrap was applied. TIA  ...

Pt Is S/p Excision Of Mass From The Finger
Mar 29, 2010

Pt has numbness and decreased sensation to the right 3rd digit.  "We are ordering s/l senswine sign testing"   ?  TIA ...

Excision, Lesion Right Lower Leg
Mar 31, 2012

Can anyone help with my missing word..sounds like drrav... Lesion was excised in full thickness manner taking a cuff of normal-appearing skin with it. The ___ skin under localization was done prior to full thickness excision. ...

Excision Of Right (temple Or Temporal) Lesion?? Cannot Tell Which He Is Saying.
Feb 15, 2011

x ...

Pilonidal Sinus Excision - Flaps
Jun 13, 2014

Patient had a second pilonidal sinus excision.  In two separate dictations, doctor referred to excision as including (what sounds like) caradaculous flaps.  I've done several searches with various spellings of this word to no avail.  Any idea what the proper spelling should be?  Thanks so much for your help!  ...

Lacrimal Dilators For Perineal Lesion Excision?
Feb 09, 2013

I am doing a report for a doctor and surgery that I don't normally do.  The surgery is for excision of a perineal lesion and fistulous tract.  She says she uses lacrimal dilators.  It s/l lacrimal anyway but I can't seem to confirm that this is correct.   Using lacrimal dilators the wound tract was explored and found to approximately 4 cm in its greatest length but non-communicating with perianal glands or rectum.  There was a blind ended sac.  With the l ...

Surgery For Excision Of Axillary Lymph Nodes
Jun 27, 2013

s/l Lower extremity "venadines" were placed? ...

Pt W/ Suspicious Lesion On Left Upper Back. We Did An (spells Out E-y-e- Excision"...
Nov 30, 2009

Thanks so much!!!! ...

S/l "subacromial Decompression, Distal Clavicle Excision, And Debridement With RASTING Of A Lab
Dec 31, 2009

It definitely does not sound like grafting and I don't really believe that would be correct anyway.  I thought maybe RAST but I am having no luck with any of my searches.  Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Sentinel Node Excision: "Ex-Weevo" Count Was 27,400
Dec 14, 2009

the blue node was excised, and the s/l "X-weevo" count was 27,400.  ...

Excision Of Epidermoid Cyst Of The Left "mentum"???.
May 29, 2015

The doc says, "Excision of epidermoid syst of the left mentum."  He says "mentum" clearly in multiple places.  Later on in the report he mentions the orbicularis and the depressor muscle, so I am assuming this is an eye procedure, but what is he talking about when he says "mentum".  This is an account where i have to strictly expand all abbreviations, so i need to know what he is referring to.     ...

ACL Repair
Mar 31, 2015

doc dictates "the knee was then held in 30 degrees of extension. A "night owl" wire was placed anterior to the graft..." What kind of wire? That doesn't sound right. I'm stumped. Not sure if it was a hiccup in dictation or not. ...

S/l ASC Repair As An Infant.
May 14, 2010

PAST SURGICAL HISTORY: s/l ASC repair as an infant.   any ideas?? ...

Hernia Repair
Jun 01, 2010

Dr. has dictated "go ahead and proceed with (s/l rainy-oh) hernia repair." help? TIA ...

C-phone Repair
Dec 23, 2010

I have an ongoing c-phone problem but don't have the time to be wihtout it to send it to the dealer.  Does anyone know who would best be able to fix it?  A computer repair place vs. TV repair, etc.  Any help is appreciated.   Thanks! ...

Endovascular Repair
Sep 02, 2011

Lander course wire or wonder course wire? ...

OP Note Help - ACL Repair
Dec 08, 2011

We confirmed the button had locked on the lateral femoral cortex and then used the pull sutures to pull the graft into the femoral tunnel.  All of this was confirmed using arthroscopic visualization.  The knee was taken through a full range of motion.  We confirmed "**s/l disometry** as well as the fact that there was no impingement on the femoral condylar roof nor on the PCL. I am not too familiar with op notes, so not sure what this word could be.  I came up with dissymmet ...

Need Help With Hernia Repair
Dec 12, 2011

The preperitoneum was taken down. The hernia was indeed medial to the epigastric vessels. The preperitoneal fat was further reduced. The hernia sac was completely reduced out of that area. A space was then created in the preperitoneum. A 4 x 6 inch Composix mesh was then introduced, secured to the ileopubic tract laterally and then also medially. The peritoneum was then closed over this with additional absorbable tacks. He tolerated this quite well. I'm not finding "preperitoneum" anywhere ...

Sternal Repair
Aug 16, 2012

Doc is doing a CABG. He says . . . An oblique fracture of the left manubrial edge was noted such that a s/l rovocheck wire reinforcement of the left sternal edge was carried out. ...

Hypospadias Repair
Jun 14, 2014

s/l "amegomelius/distal" hypospadias. Help? Can't find anything on my searches. Thanks! ...

Anyone Ever Heard Of TFCC LT Repair
Oct 15, 2009

x ...

Inguinal Hernia Repair, Thanks For Any Help Sm
Nov 17, 2009

With the preperitoneal contents replaced into the preperitoneal space, the preperitoneal space was then developed.  Then using the ___ s/l "calves ear" mesh, Prolene, this was placed into this defect with the balloon blown up and the mesh then affixed to the fascial edges circumferentially with 0 Vicryl suture. ...

S/l Horrible Pincer Repair
May 19, 2010

Sounds like "horrible pincer repair" ? ...

Help With Ureteral Open Repair. Thanks
Jul 13, 2010

Patient actually opted for endoscopic intervention, and risks for complication, including, but not limited to, infection, bleeding, and ureteral injury requiring a s/l medial to delayed open repair, were discussed. It also sounds like there is an "or" sound at the end of medial.  Thanks for any help.  ...

S/l Bladder Angle Repair
Sep 03, 2010

doc is talking about surgical history ...

Colpopexy,paravaginal Repair And ??
Nov 04, 2010

the dictator says the patient had colpopexy, paravaginal repair and ___________ sounds like PARANOFREE  what could this be?? ...

Tib Ant Tendon Rupture Repair
May 17, 2011

I am doing an ortho note for a tib ant tendon rupture repair.  the procedure will be a "tendon reconstruction with a graft.  Use a ___ screw to secure it to the cuneiform."  the word before screw s/l hutchins but I am not able to locate anything like that anywhere.  Can anyone help out with this?  Thank you. ...

Extensor Tendon Repair
Dec 22, 2011

The epicondyle was cleared subperiosteally and then punctured utilizing a 0.45 s/l SEE-SERTER pin. It sounds like C-serter???? TIA! ...