A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Referring to the head, s/l "self sign integrals" or cisterns. - kc

Posted: Aug 09, 2010

Referring to the head, s/l "self sign integrals" or cisterns.

could you give it in the complete sentence? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

There is no evidence of midline shift, mass effect, or defacement of self sign integrals or cisterns - kc

[ In Reply To ..]
There is no evidence of midline shift, mass effect, or defacement of self sign integrals or cisterns. The self sign integrals are prominent.

integrals=ventricles - ddd

[ In Reply To ..]
not sure about the self-sign though
effacement of sulci, ventricles, or cisterns - elaine
[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you so much! You were right on when I listened again! - kc
[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you so much! you were right on when I listened again!

self sign = sulci - ddd

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks for the info. I really appreciate it. - kc
[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks for the info. I really appreciate it.

Similar Messages:

Referring To The Head, Probably Represent Old S/l "pointment" Or Infarctions.
Aug 09, 2010

Referring to the head, probably represent old s/l "pointment" or infarctions. ...

LMV Or LNV....when Referring To A Person What Does This Mean?
Jul 20, 2010

Sounds like LMV or LMT...the elderly gentleman saw his LMV/LNV after he had injured himself. ...

Referring To The Abdomen..
Aug 06, 2010

s/l  "no clavasea sign"    Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.  ...

Referring Fellow MTs
Feb 28, 2013

Nuance actually had the nerve to send out an email about referring fellow MTs to their company.  Either they are that brazen or just clueless as to how bad their company is.  I don't advise anyone looking for a job to even consider this field, let alone the worst company I've ever worked for. ...

Is Requesting And Referring The Same Thing?
Oct 17, 2011

Is a requesting doctor the same thing as a referring doctor? ...

What Does RHC Stand For When Referring To Death?
Apr 22, 2014

Dictated:  "RHC was at 1230 hours and the coroner will be notified." What does RHC stand for?  Thank you! ...

S/L MAR Referring To Medicine List In Chart
Jun 06, 2010

. . . continue the rest of her medications as listed in her MAR. Does anyone know what this stands for or if I am spelling it right? Thank you in advance for any help. Terry ...

Blanch Or Blanche When Referring To Erythema? N/T
Sep 18, 2013

. ...

Diaphologic Organs? Referring To Unisex Patient.
Sep 08, 2010

thanks! ...

He Has A Negative *Jean* Sign. (Not G Sign.) Sm
Apr 14, 2011

He has intact bilateral radioulnar and median nerve sensation.  He has some weakness in grip on the left as compared to the right.  He is 4+/5 on the left, 5/5 on the right.  He has 4+/5 small finger abduction bilaterally.  He has a negative *Jean* sign.   ...

ORTHO HELP: Negative [s/l Fair] Sign, Negative Fabere Sign?
Jun 02, 2012

OK.....   It's an orthopedic chart note. Patient has a chief complaint of  hip pain. Dictated: He has a negative [s/l fair, fairs, varus?] sign, a negative fabere sign. It doesn't sound like fadir; I'm not hearing that "d." I already had to leave two medication blanks and hate to leave another one for an orthopedic sign that I feel like I should know! Thank you in advance for your help and ideas!   ...

Pt Has Negative Froment's Sign And Negative S/l Jean Sign.
Sep 14, 2010

x ...

Sounds Like "cowgall Membrane" Referring To Mesh For Hernia
Feb 19, 2011

mesh material had "cowgall membrane" on one side ...

Mit Or M-head Or ....
Oct 15, 2009

Under the indications for procedure heading, the doctor says " _____ is a 26-year-old female..." It almost sounds like Mit or Med or Mhead....any ideas? At first I thought maybe "Man" but its a female. ...

HEAD UP NJA
Jul 21, 2010

I read EVERYDAY about ppl on this board having no jobs at the Q, not being able to contact their CCM or RTL to get work.  I got a phone call (not an e-mail) ASKING if I could take on another couple of accounts because "the people assigned to these accounts apparently can't get their TAT up"  The sugar on top is this is suppose to be a "straight type facility"...  WOW!  I took the accounts, I mean, I've been working steady for about 3 - 4 months, FT hours, nary a NJ ...

CT Head
Oct 05, 2010

CT of the brain showed no acute findings.  Old injury of left s/l laminapapy worsia and sinus disease. ...

MRI Of The Head
Mar 26, 2012

MRI of the head demonstrated acute subdural hematoma extending from the left fronto-temporal region to left parietal occipital region measuring 4-5 mm ???(s/l Leis or Weiss) diameter ...

Going Over Sup's Head
May 09, 2013

Has anyone used the second tier of contact regarding no answers from supervisor?  If so, any ramifications? ...

Just A Head's Up ...
Nov 11, 2013

I'm an MME, and in editing reports these past few weeks I'm noticing a huge number of gender mix ups in the reports I'm seeing.  In some reports, it almost seems to toggle back and forth from he/she/him/her, etc with absolutely no consistency.  It seems to be an ASR issue.  I'm not sure why it's happening but what I AM noticing is that a lot of MTs aren't catching it.  If I am the MME for your report, I will always correct them while I'm fil ...

S/l Pain Is "colicky" Referring To OBGYN
Jan 08, 2010

He says the pain is s/l "cocky" or "colicky" at times, coming and going? ...

Abd. Exam, Negative "Boyd's" Sign Or "void" Sign??
Jul 31, 2010

All I Can Do Is Shake My Head .... (SM)
Dec 28, 2009

I found an ad this morning that I was so excited about, part-time MT in 2 specialties that I love, started my email to the company when I went back to look at the job ad and it states UP TO 0.7 per line.  Immediately I deleted the email, shook my head and went on looking.  What amazes me even more is that these people/companies who offer these horrible wages generally act like they are doing you a favor!!  Sad, so very sad .... ...

From A Head Ct Dictation
Mar 09, 2010

(Philpha)contiguous (cyamal) images were obtained ... Thank you.   ...

My Head Is Swirling!
Mar 29, 2010

So much going on!  Got an e-mail Friday that all jobs, regardless of how many blanks it has in is, is going directly to the customer.  Got another e-mail about Benchmark, and I have no clue what that is all about.  Not certified, don't want to be certified, so if it has anything to do with that - and we HAVE to from what I am gathering.  Then they train me for full DQS accounts, and there is never any work on those accounts.  My primary was supposed to go SR in Janu ...

Neurology Head CT Help Please
Apr 06, 2010

Head CT findings show ipsilateral s/l ex-wy-i-co distension of the lateral ventricle ...

What Are The Best Head Phones
Apr 30, 2010

What is the best head phones.  I have tried so many, but I know there has to be a better set. I currently use Logitech. ...

During A CT Scan Of The Head
Jun 01, 2010

Additional images were obtained using ___ techniques.   s/l "foamy endo"   anyone? Thanks! ...

CT Head Question
Jun 24, 2010

The doc says, "The patient's noncontrast CT head was negative for shift or mast."   Is mast correct?  I can't hear it well and can't seem to confirm that it is right or wrong.  Thanks! ...

36mm +0 Head...
Sep 18, 2010

The doctor is dictation that he used a "36mm +0 head" ... in my report is it proper to type it as "+0" or do I type it out as "plus-0"?? ...

Head Exam
Oct 03, 2010

Face was symmetric without any s/l mid lag or droop. ...