A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

What does RHC stand for when referring to death? - thanksinadvance

Posted: Apr 22, 2014

Dictated:  "RHC was at 1230 hours and the coroner will be notified."

What does RHC stand for?  Thank you!

any context? What did pt die of? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

The patient died from MVA trauma. - thanksinadvance

[ In Reply To ..]
The patient died due to trauma from an MVA. The doctor goes on to say no pulse, no respirations, no neurological response.

Respirations have ceased? - Siouxzq

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

This is most likely it! TYVM! - thanksinadvance

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

definitely respirations have ceased!! - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
xo

Similar Messages:

LMV Or LNV....when Referring To A Person What Does This Mean?
Jul 20, 2010

Sounds like LMV or LMT...the elderly gentleman saw his LMV/LNV after he had injured himself. ...

Referring To The Abdomen..
Aug 06, 2010

s/l  "no clavasea sign"    Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.  ...

Referring Fellow MTs
Feb 28, 2013

Nuance actually had the nerve to send out an email about referring fellow MTs to their company.  Either they are that brazen or just clueless as to how bad their company is.  I don't advise anyone looking for a job to even consider this field, let alone the worst company I've ever worked for. ...

Is Requesting And Referring The Same Thing?
Oct 17, 2011

Is a requesting doctor the same thing as a referring doctor? ...

S/L MAR Referring To Medicine List In Chart
Jun 06, 2010

. . . continue the rest of her medications as listed in her MAR. Does anyone know what this stands for or if I am spelling it right? Thank you in advance for any help. Terry ...

Blanch Or Blanche When Referring To Erythema? N/T
Sep 18, 2013

. ...

Death In Family
Sep 10, 2010

Does MQ offer bereavement pay?  I don't have any PTO time left, but have to attend a funeral out of town.  (another expense I cannot afford...)  ...

Been Audited To Death
Sep 01, 2011

Feel like I am being targeted.  ...

I Know This Has Been Talked To Death But Has Anyone That Had
Aug 06, 2012

their work go on Epic had a little bit of work left for them or nothing at all.  I guess I am just obsessing about this because I am going through it now.  I have posted before but just feel better when people that have worked with Epic can explain what I can expect or not expect.  I dont feel like looking for another job but maybe that will happen with all these jobs by 2014.  Isnt that when it has to be in place as far as EMR.  I wonder why my hospital picked Epic but ...

Diaphologic Organs? Referring To Unisex Patient.
Sep 08, 2010

thanks! ...

Heads Up To The MT's Being Picked To Death. Sm
Dec 11, 2009

Hi folks, I'm an MME and just want to know that I don't like picking your reports to death.  When I have to correct a report, I usually leave comments to help you along.  However, we were told that if anything is missing from the ADT screen, or if we see 1 little mistake, we have to review the whole report.  If the ADT screen is correct, then, unless you're on 100%, we just correct where the QA marker is.  I can't tell you how many times the date of s ...

I Know It's Been Said Many Times Before And Beaten To Death..........but
Oct 03, 2010

But do they really think throwing us on multiple accounts constantly is going to help quality?  What IS their motivation for this?   It's just stupid.  I would be more than happy to learn, say, THREE, accounts like the back of my hand, but it is impossible to really keep 12 accounts straight, even if you make notes for yourself, refer to them, you are GOING to NOT get it right, not without accepting 3 bux an hour anyway.  It would just be SMARTER to figure out how ...

Black Screen Of Death?
Jul 12, 2012

? ...

If American MTs Get QCd To Death, How In The World
Aug 03, 2013

are MTs from India doing well? I was born and raised in the U.S., I was an English/writing major, and I'm QCd into the ground, which makes me wonder - how the heck are people from India and other countries doing as MTs? Can they REALLY do better than those of us who grew up speaking the language, have spent years doing MT, especially since some of us are English experts (and probably ALL of us are English experts compared to those in India)?! What is going on here, seriously? ...

E-mail Regarding Eileen's Death
Sep 21, 2013

What do you all think about e-mail from TSM regarding death of one of our co-workers? Said family only wake but that she wanted nothing more. Sounds to me like she was depressed and committed suicide, probably over the stress that Nuance has been causing in her life. That's just what I got out of the e-mail. I know sometimes there are circumstances where one feels they're stuck with their current situation, and there is no other way out. Maybe that's what happened. I know I'v ...

Am I Being Pecked To Death Or Do I Need To Leave The MT World?
Dec 09, 2009

I am beginning to think that everything I know is absolutely wrong!  I failed my audit, which is only the 2nd time in my 12 years here that I actually had an audit. I am being marked wrong for things like eponyms, which in BOS 2 is acceptable to use, but preferred to drop the 's, but is still acceptable.  Also, for not numbering the diagnosis section even thought it was dictated in paragraph form. Is everyone being marked for stuff like this?  I have a second job where I g ...

Social Security Death/Retirement Benefits
Jul 10, 2010

My aunt is 63, still working, uncle 66, still working PT but receiving full SS benefits.  He has recently been diagnosed with cancer.  If he dies, and my aunt keeps working (she is working for the medical insurance), will she receive his death benefit, and will it be the same amout.  She is worried about this, well in advance (we hope) and I just wanted to ease her mind a little.  Thank you. ...

Death In The Family And Cannot Find The Bereavement Policy
Mar 01, 2011

Just had a death in the family and cannot find the berevement policy.  Can someone tell me what it is?  In my state of mind can't find it. THanx ...

Working Myself To Death For Slave Wages And About To Quit
Mar 25, 2011

I need some real input.  I did my research on this field and went to one of the best schools.  I work hard and do excellent work.  I've been doing this for almost a year, and I want to know when I'll reach minimum wage.  I get 7.5 to 8 cents a line.  I am technically full-time, but they don't always give me enough work. I worked for one company that couldn't keep me busy enough, switched companies, then decided to work for BOTH.  According to th ...

Sick To Death Of Spending Time Testing.
Dec 23, 2012

Why can't we do the test once (they seem to all be about the same) and have it posted somewhere centrally for these potential employers?  If you can't get footpedal to work with the transcription section it is a real time consumer and PITA. ...

Offshore MT Error & Patient Death In Alabama
Dec 25, 2012

Transcription error costs Thomas hospital $140 million dollars and woman loses her life. Thomas Hospital has been hit with a $140 verdict in a civil case involving allegations that outsourcing contributed to errors that resulted in a Daphne woman dying in 2008 from a medicine overdose. (Press-Register file photo) BAY MINETTE, Alabama – The family of a Daphne woman who received a lethal dose of medicine due to an error made by workers in India hired to save money on the prepar ...

From MSN, They Are Calling It The Death Of Middle Class And We Are On The List.
Jan 23, 2014

see link ...

Sounds Like "cowgall Membrane" Referring To Mesh For Hernia
Feb 19, 2011

mesh material had "cowgall membrane" on one side ...

Referring To The Head, S/l "self Sign Integrals" Or Cisterns.
Aug 09, 2010

Referring to the head, s/l "self sign integrals" or cisterns. ...

Referring To The Head, Probably Represent Old S/l "pointment" Or Infarctions.
Aug 09, 2010

Referring to the head, probably represent old s/l "pointment" or infarctions. ...

S/l Pain Is "colicky" Referring To OBGYN
Jan 08, 2010

He says the pain is s/l "cocky" or "colicky" at times, coming and going? ...

What Does T&A Stand For? Or TNA?
Oct 16, 2009

This one's not on acronymfinder and I can't find it in my references.  A surgical procedure, T&A or TNA.  Thanks! ...

What Does The BOS Stand For?
Nov 09, 2009

nm   ...

What Does ASR Stand For? Nm
Jan 13, 2010

nm ...

What Does HON Stand For?
Apr 26, 2010

nm ...