A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

S/L MAR referring to medicine list in chart - Terry

Posted: Jun 06, 2010

. . . continue the rest of her medications as listed in her MAR. Does anyone know what this stands for or if I am spelling it right?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Terry

MAR - Linda

[ In Reply To ..]
MAR - in the hospital it means medication administration record.

could also be.... - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
saying EMR for electronic medical record

MAR the way she is referring is correct. - mt2

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Fast Chart - Current Info On Fast Chart
Dec 10, 2011

Anyone have any current info on Fast Chart, good, bad, ugly?  Checked the Archives, not much recent info.  Thanks! ...

Short Cut For List Punctuation In A Drug List? (Fluency)
Dec 06, 2014

Is there is quick way to add commas between items in a list? Of course, using Ctl K in front a word will change the punctuation, but it will also change a capitalized drug to lower case, and you will still have to get to the beginning of the next drug which will require 2 Ctl arrows and backspace. Ctl arrow takes you to the beginning of the next word, but you will have to backspace to put in the comma. Adding punctuation to lists is so time consuming! ...

LMV Or LNV....when Referring To A Person What Does This Mean?
Jul 20, 2010

Sounds like LMV or LMT...the elderly gentleman saw his LMV/LNV after he had injured himself. ...

Referring To The Abdomen..
Aug 06, 2010

s/l  "no clavasea sign"    Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.  ...

Referring Fellow MTs
Feb 28, 2013

Nuance actually had the nerve to send out an email about referring fellow MTs to their company.  Either they are that brazen or just clueless as to how bad their company is.  I don't advise anyone looking for a job to even consider this field, let alone the worst company I've ever worked for. ...

Is Requesting And Referring The Same Thing?
Oct 17, 2011

Is a requesting doctor the same thing as a referring doctor? ...

What Does RHC Stand For When Referring To Death?
Apr 22, 2014

Dictated:  "RHC was at 1230 hours and the coroner will be notified." What does RHC stand for?  Thank you! ...

Blanch Or Blanche When Referring To Erythema? N/T
Sep 18, 2013

. ...

Fast Chart - Does Anyone Work For Fast Chart
Mar 07, 2013

Does anyone work for Fast Chart and what can you tell me about them? ...

Diaphologic Organs? Referring To Unisex Patient.
Sep 08, 2010

thanks! ...

Medicine Help?
Nov 12, 2009

Under discharge medicatons, the doctor dictates: s/l "pin needles kit b.i.d." I've no idea if this is right but it is pretty clear.  Help? ...

New Medicine?
Jul 15, 2011

S/L prazazine.  He is using it for decreasing nightmares. Thanks! ...

Medicine Name
Jan 19, 2012

Could somebody help me. I'm trying to understand the name of a cream used for tinea corporis and it sounds like N&T cream, but I can't find it on drugs.com. ...

New Cough Medicine
Oct 20, 2009

Can anyone help me out with a cough medicine. It sounds like Cortisol Plus. I am not sure of the spelling and have searched the net and can't seem to find it. Does anyone have any idea how this is spelled. Thanks in advance. ...

HIV Medicine S/l Encintrus
Nov 17, 2009

. ...

Medicine Question
Jan 19, 2010

Is the correct way to type.....DiaBeta five milligrams one every a.m.  OR DiaBeta 5 mg 1 q.a.m.  OR something completely different. Thanks! ...

Nuclear Medicine
Aug 31, 2010

The delayed images of the feet show some motion artifact and are count poor secondary to the patient's inability to  maintain stillness.   (Thanks in advance) ...

Hepatitis-B Medicine?
May 20, 2011

The doctor says "He is apparently on medications for s/l Riata hepatitis-B"   Any ideas.  I don't even know if this is a drug or what?  Thanks for any help! ...

Migraine Medicine
Feb 24, 2012

I am listening to this impossible doctor, it sounds like the is saying the patient takes Imitrex and Eskit(?) for migraines.  What is that second med?  Any suggestions? Thanks ...

DPTT In Medicine
May 25, 2015

The doctor is dictating... "I would recommend he continue on Bisoprolol both for hypertension control and to    decrease DPTT*     which can reduce the pace of aortic root dilatation" Not sure if it is DPTT or not?? ...

Medicine Help. Sounds Like Odensa.
Dec 30, 2009

Medicine for chronic pain.  Sounds like Odenza.  30 mg.  I've searched everywhere.  Thank you in advance for your help! ...

Internal Medicine Note Help
Sep 27, 2010

Dr is mumbliing again - sounds like poly-my-o-dermatica   or poly my o trumatica It is not  Polymyalgia rheumatica.  Just a mention in the report - no further info. Thanks! marel   ...

Rheumatoid Arthritis Medicine
Jun 20, 2011

Seropositive rheumatoid arthritis being treated with leflunomide and "evadafept".  Any suggestions?  TIA.  ...

Medicine For Stomach Coating
Jan 03, 2011

Has anyone heard of what s/l Vembico for naproxen use as a type of stomach protector when taking medication?     Thank you! ...

S/l Seldec PE DM Cough Medicine OTC
Jan 07, 2011

nm ...

Sports Medicine Surgery
Jan 28, 2011

Diagnoses: 1.  Right anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction utilizing hamstring autograph. 2.  Right medial collateral ligament repair with posterior ______ ligament capsulorrhaphy. S/l Bleak? ...

Antifungal Medicine - V-than, V-phan?
Jan 27, 2011

Sounds like "Vee-than" or maybe "Vee-Fan" antifungal medication.  Any ideas?   ...

Internal Medicine Consult
Apr 15, 2011

Concern for decreased (s/l Plavix) activity with proton pump inhibitors and will have to check a (s/l PTY 12) if she is to continue on proton pump inhibitors as an outpatient.   ...

Medicine Crohn Disease
Dec 19, 2012

Dicated: Medications:  Prilosec and metta (or imetta) for Crohn disease. Any help appreciated! ...

Is That Right?! Oh The Miracles Of Modern Medicine! LOL
Jul 09, 2013

Adding insult to my job injury, yesterday my TM suggested a "voluntary" class on "critical thinking" that was really "mandatory." That just means they require me to do it, but they don't want to have to pay for my time to do it. That made me so angry.  You have no idea.  Critical thinking indeed. Grrrhhh. What do they think I use daily to unravel their VR messes like this?  My secret decoder ring?  Come on Batman get a clue.  LOL. VR: Per eye disease, patient' ...