A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

diaphologic organs? Referring to Unisex patient. - NCMT

Posted: Sep 08, 2010

thanks!

Can you give more context?...nm - mb

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

you need to give the sentence in which the s/l occurs - .

[ In Reply To ..]

are you hearing - dysmorphologic

[ In Reply To ..]

Out of report now, but it was something like - NCMT

[ In Reply To ..]
No evidence of diaphologic organs; however, no uterus was seen.

Similar Messages:

LMV Or LNV....when Referring To A Person What Does This Mean?
Jul 20, 2010

Sounds like LMV or LMT...the elderly gentleman saw his LMV/LNV after he had injured himself. ...

Referring To The Abdomen..
Aug 06, 2010

s/l  "no clavasea sign"    Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.  ...

Referring Fellow MTs
Feb 28, 2013

Nuance actually had the nerve to send out an email about referring fellow MTs to their company.  Either they are that brazen or just clueless as to how bad their company is.  I don't advise anyone looking for a job to even consider this field, let alone the worst company I've ever worked for. ...

Is Requesting And Referring The Same Thing?
Oct 17, 2011

Is a requesting doctor the same thing as a referring doctor? ...

What Does RHC Stand For When Referring To Death?
Apr 22, 2014

Dictated:  "RHC was at 1230 hours and the coroner will be notified." What does RHC stand for?  Thank you! ...

S/L MAR Referring To Medicine List In Chart
Jun 06, 2010

. . . continue the rest of her medications as listed in her MAR. Does anyone know what this stands for or if I am spelling it right? Thank you in advance for any help. Terry ...

Blanch Or Blanche When Referring To Erythema? N/T
Sep 18, 2013

. ...

Sounds Like "cowgall Membrane" Referring To Mesh For Hernia
Feb 19, 2011

mesh material had "cowgall membrane" on one side ...

Referring To The Head, S/l "self Sign Integrals" Or Cisterns.
Aug 09, 2010

Referring to the head, s/l "self sign integrals" or cisterns. ...

Referring To The Head, Probably Represent Old S/l "pointment" Or Infarctions.
Aug 09, 2010

Referring to the head, probably represent old s/l "pointment" or infarctions. ...

Patient Scheduled For Shoulder Surgery - Patient Has Pacemaker
Sep 12, 2011

We will have the patient seen by anesthesia preop to make sure the pacemaker is properly cared for during the surgical procedure, which requires general anesthesia, and the use of the s/l **bovig** during the surgery.  Thanks!! ...

The Patient Is On S/l Peer-uh-lone And Digoxin (cardiac Patient)
Feb 09, 2015

thank you ...

S/l Pain Is "colicky" Referring To OBGYN
Jan 08, 2010

He says the pain is s/l "cocky" or "colicky" at times, coming and going? ...

Patient First Transcription - Ever Applied To Patient First
Aug 20, 2012

Has anyone ever applied to Patient First and, if so, how is this company to work for?  TIA ...

Referring Physician Vs Requesting Physician
Apr 30, 2013

What is the difference between referring physician and requesting physician? ...

Cancer Patient With MPNST, Mucositis, Patient Takes "radio Mix???"
May 31, 2011

pulling her hair out ...

Patient Is Clearly A Man, Dr Says "The Patient Complains Of A Labial Outbreak Of Herpes."
Jan 27, 2011

thinking I should flag?  unless I'm missing something...   tia ...

The Patient Is To Followup With "FNG", Patient Had Back Surgery
Dec 05, 2009

???????? Never heard this?????? ...

Patient States Or Patient Said?
Aug 20, 2010

What is the correct, AAMT guideline way to transcribe when dictator states "Patient says" or "Patient said" or "Patient states" ...

Patient Name
Jun 03, 2010

If the client profile makes no mention of patient name (yes or no) being left in the report, account does not specify verbatim, is the ADHI/JCAHO directive to type the patient's name or replace with "the patient?"  Just checkin'.  Am paranoid about everything with the audits these days.  ...

Doc Says About Patient-
Sep 01, 2010

Man, I wish he was my doctor.  He seems to really care for his patients. ...

Patient Age
Jul 31, 2012

what is correct format when transcribing pt name:  16 1/2 years, 16.5 years, or sixteen and one-half years?  Thanks. ...

Patient Is A What?
Aug 05, 2012

I swear to all that is holy, this is what this less-than-stellar PA just dictated:   "The patient IS a high-risk gestational trophoblastic disease..."  I went back and listened thinking I must have heard wrong and she said patient HAS ... Nope.  She said IS.  This is the same PA who dictated a creatinine of 92 for someone.   That sound you hear is me hitting my head on the desk. ...

MS Patient
Sep 24, 2012

The sentence is: Relapsing-remitting MS with accumulated disability involving left hemiparesis, clincally stable on Tysabri and S/L JCE negative. I hear the negative part, not sure if he is saying JCE?  Thanks for any help! ...

Patient's Age
Sep 26, 2012

When given a young patient's age, one of my doctors will say "the patient is 9+11 years old."  I have never heard a patient's age dictated this way before and I'm just wondering if anyone else has.  ...

Patient First Pay
Feb 02, 2014

Has anyone worked for Patient First company? They have several urgent care clinics in eastern US. If so, may I ask your starting pay? Are they a good company to work for? Do they keep a FT position in plenty of work? Thanks ...

Patient First FYI
Jun 11, 2014

Just FYI....I applied to PF about 3-4 months ago. Took the transcription test, thought I did great, never heard a word. Today out of the blue, got a call that I had done great on testing and they would like to offer me a position.  I said thanks but no thanks since I'm no longer looking for a job. She told me that they are currently looking for lots of MTs due to opening several new facilities. Just thought I would pass this along to anyone who is interested in jumping on and taking ...

What's Going On At Patient First?
Feb 19, 2015

There are indeed a lot of jobs posted for support positions. ...

Med Help. S/l Ma-tab-u-tol (patient With Migraines)
Oct 15, 2009

TIA:-) ...

Med, S/l Propaxadine. 81 Yo Patient. Thanks.
Feb 05, 2010

nm ...