A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

sounds like "cowgall membrane" referring to mesh for hernia - bearskins

Posted: Feb 19, 2011

mesh material had "cowgall membrane" on one side

Can you hear collagen - Just a guess

[ In Reply To ..]

Can you hear collagen ??

Laparoscopic surgery for ventral hernia with intra-abdominal prosthetic repair using a double-layer mesh consisting of three-dimensional multifiber polyester on one side and a hydrophilic resorbable nonstick collagen membrane on the other.  

Similar Messages:

Ventral Hernia Mesh
Sep 20, 2012

2 syllable word s/l "suffer" mesh.  Any ideas? ...

Hernia Repair Mesh S/l Qvar? Nm
Jan 06, 2011

nm ...

Ventral Hernia Repair With Mesh
Oct 24, 2014

I can't figure out what this doctor is saying! Please help. "This was palpated in the (superior osectivar?!) incision, and the incision actually needed to be extended several mm to facilitate dissection. ...

Kruger? Mesh, Umbilical Hernia Repair
Jan 10, 2011

Anyone heard of something like "Kruger" mesh for repair of umbilical hernias?  Thanks, essmom ...

Inguinal Hernia With 3DMax Mesh - How Is It Tacked?
Mar 18, 2011

Bard 3DMax left medium mesh was inserted uncurled and tacked on the superior edge using (___) from the anterior superior iliac spine to the pubis with good coverage. s/l it ends in "fix" or chlorofix or thorofix or ...thicks instead of fix. This could be a long shot in asking but I thought perhaps there might be a certain type of something that is used to tack it.  It doesn't s/l suture.  Thanks. ...

Polypropylene Mesh For Hernia Repair S/l Dayvon
Dec 29, 2014

Umbilical hernia repair using s/l "dayvon" polypropylene mesh     ...

Hernia Repair - Sounds Like Cookal Oval Or Google Oval?
Sep 16, 2013

Inguinal hernia surgery repair with what sounds like cookal oval or google oval.  Tried gastric stedman's book and term wasn't linked with oval.  Not incredibly familiar with surgery equipment. Thanks ...

Sounds Like "Bochdalek" Hernia
Aug 24, 2010

Radiology, CT scan. "The patient has a "Bochdalek" hernia. ...

Eye Membrane
Jan 20, 2011

Has anyone heard of an eye membrane that the doctor is pronouncing as "tulitic" or "tylitic"?  Thanks. ...

Mesh
Jul 11, 2010

s/l HE or HU mesh and Tegaderm Absorbent to the perianal area. ...

Mesh??
Feb 24, 2011

She underwent chemoradiation therapy, followed by APR with end colostomy, s/l "stratus" exclusion of the pelvic brim, s/l "stratus" pelvic floor reconstruction, posterior vaginectomy, and reconstruction on 02/10/2011.  ...

?mesh
May 03, 2011

nasal surgery - a strip of s/l avatine mesh or evatine mesh was placed over the defect in the lamina papyracea. ...

LMV Or LNV....when Referring To A Person What Does This Mean?
Jul 20, 2010

Sounds like LMV or LMT...the elderly gentleman saw his LMV/LNV after he had injured himself. ...

Referring To The Abdomen..
Aug 06, 2010

s/l  "no clavasea sign"    Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.  ...

Referring Fellow MTs
Feb 28, 2013

Nuance actually had the nerve to send out an email about referring fellow MTs to their company.  Either they are that brazen or just clueless as to how bad their company is.  I don't advise anyone looking for a job to even consider this field, let alone the worst company I've ever worked for. ...

Artificial Mesh
Oct 09, 2010

Dr. did an exploratory laparotomy with control of enterocutaneous fistula with tube drainage and removal of Vicryl mesh and closure of the abdominal wall with s/l fraters artificial mesh. ...

Is Requesting And Referring The Same Thing?
Oct 17, 2011

Is a requesting doctor the same thing as a referring doctor? ...

What Does RHC Stand For When Referring To Death?
Apr 22, 2014

Dictated:  "RHC was at 1230 hours and the coroner will be notified." What does RHC stand for?  Thank you! ...

S/L "visimet's Membrane Left Eye" ?
Oct 28, 2013

sounds like "visimet's?" membrane left eye ...

CRANIOPLASTY USING TITANIUM MESH AND AND
Jul 20, 2010

s/l "bethyl - ma - sacrolate". ...

S/L MAR Referring To Medicine List In Chart
Jun 06, 2010

. . . continue the rest of her medications as listed in her MAR. Does anyone know what this stands for or if I am spelling it right? Thank you in advance for any help. Terry ...

Blanch Or Blanche When Referring To Erythema? N/T
Sep 18, 2013

. ...

Has Anyone Heard Of S/l See-cure Mesh For Hernias?
Jun 10, 2011

but this is my 2nd report today with this and both times they have been saying wihat sounds like See-cure or Ce-cure.  I am not able to document this.  All help greatly appreciated in advance!   ...

Diaphologic Organs? Referring To Unisex Patient.
Sep 08, 2010

thanks! ...

Bard Mesh With Riva Stoppa Fashion?
Jun 06, 2013

This is a ventral incisional hernia repair and it sounds like the doctor is saying Bard mesh with riva stoppa fashion?  Help! ...

S/l POV Hernia??
Feb 07, 2012

s/l POV hernia?? ...

Hernia Repair
Jun 01, 2010

Dr. has dictated "go ahead and proceed with (s/l rainy-oh) hernia repair." help? TIA ...

Type Of Hernia?
Aug 30, 2011

I'm working on an operative report w/ a patient that has a s/l eventual hernia.  I have no clue what he's saying, and he says it over and over...it always sounds the same.  Does anyone have any ideas? ...

S/l Fe-con-tenny Hernia
Oct 01, 2011

16-yo female w/right groin bulge Not ventral. Not femoral. Help? ...

Hernia Incarcerans?
Nov 21, 2011

Surgery for umbilical hernia. Surgeon says incarcerans contains omentum. Obviously incarcerans means contents in a hernial defect, but incarcerans is found nowhere, Google doesn't even get one hit, not in any of my reference books, old or new. Anyone out there able to document this word as actually existing? Thanks! ...