A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Referring Fellow MTs - Amanda

Posted: Feb 28, 2013

Nuance actually had the nerve to send out an email about referring fellow MTs to their company.  Either they are that brazen or just clueless as to how bad their company is.  I don't advise anyone looking for a job to even consider this field, let alone the worst company I've ever worked for.

Yes, I am sure every single Nuance employee hates them as much as you do - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
They aren't that bad. QA is the only real negative.

I would refer a friend to Nuance. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Not everyone feels the same as you do.

To each his own.

With friends like that, who needs enemies? - (N/M)-Gossip Girl

[ In Reply To ..]

Referring to Nuance - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I would only refer someone that i really did not like. WORST COMPANY EVER. They have more nerve than I do. Amazing!!!

I would refer a friend too - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I love working at Nuance and have referred several of my MT friends to this company. As the previous poster said, to each their own!

ROFL - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

NOT ME...... - miffedmt

[ In Reply To ..]
I REFUSE to work for another MTSO, EVER!! 18 years experience in this field and they pay the NEWBIES the same amount of money....TOTAL CRAP! You guys can have Nuance and any other MTSO for that matter. I quit them a month ago and haven't looked back. Sure you can make money working for these companies, but I for one REFUSE to sit in a chair for 16 hours a day just to make a decent wage!

Yeah, hamburger tastes pretty good when you've never had steak - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Referring MTs - mt

[ In Reply To ..]
They are that brazen and I truly do not believe they know how bad their company is. Remember, this referral crap is coming from HR, which I am sure THEY are all happy with their jobs.

The email just made me laugh and I immediately deleted it, just like I do the hundreds of other BS emails I get from them every month. One TSM even sends out silly little status reports, like I can't see how much work there is on an account. And I mean they are silly, like a 12 year old, with pictures of cats or animals or some other BS i could care less about.

Drives me crazy. I would not refer ANYBODY to Nuance, ever. Nuff said.

But you still work here..... - na

[ In Reply To ..]
Nuff said.

Some people have family to support - nuff said - geez

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

LMV Or LNV....when Referring To A Person What Does This Mean?
Jul 20, 2010

Sounds like LMV or LMT...the elderly gentleman saw his LMV/LNV after he had injured himself. ...

Referring To The Abdomen..
Aug 06, 2010

s/l  "no clavasea sign"    Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.  ...

Is Requesting And Referring The Same Thing?
Oct 17, 2011

Is a requesting doctor the same thing as a referring doctor? ...

What Does RHC Stand For When Referring To Death?
Apr 22, 2014

Dictated:  "RHC was at 1230 hours and the coroner will be notified." What does RHC stand for?  Thank you! ...

S/L MAR Referring To Medicine List In Chart
Jun 06, 2010

. . . continue the rest of her medications as listed in her MAR. Does anyone know what this stands for or if I am spelling it right? Thank you in advance for any help. Terry ...

Blanch Or Blanche When Referring To Erythema? N/T
Sep 18, 2013

. ...

Diaphologic Organs? Referring To Unisex Patient.
Sep 08, 2010

thanks! ...

Fellow MT'ers
May 04, 2010

I have been working for this hospital a year, after having worked from home for 15 years.  They brought their transcription back in-house and hired me and another transcriptionist around the same time. From the beginning, I was more productive than the other transcriptions, but there was not a minimum quota set at that time that we were aware of, so we were just cruising along.  Well, the work started getting behind and they started looking closely at the minutes we were doing, and I w ...

THANK YOU FOR ALL MY FELLOW MTs
Nov 04, 2010

I just wanted to take the time to thank all of you guys for being so caring about each other.  When the system went down, you were right there encouraging each other.  Somebody gave the site address of the Red/Yello/Green status (which I admit I had forgotten and could not get into E-mail to retrieve it).  I went to the site and clicked right and made a shortcut.  Others gave instructions on what to do for down time.  I just think you all are GREAT!!!  It is so nice ...

Please Fellow MTs, Whatever You Do, Do Not
Nov 18, 2011

hire on with Accentus!!  Not only will they load your PC with junk software that will make it crash (mine has 3 times so far), but they will be rude and claim you abandoned your job!!  Very rude staff and the poster below is an owner.  I am just trying to warn others.  That is my last word on the issue. ...

Help Out There For A Fellow MT?
Aug 04, 2012

Can someone help me get a job there?  I am a very hard worker, not afraid of ESL, stick to my schedule, QA 99-100%.  I just finished the test, but I was wondering how they grade, based on what, because I didn't get a chance to explain things like headings, use of BOS (using mL for cc, is that already expected throughout the industry) or was everything supposed to be strict verbatim?  Also, punctuation and grammar now is expected to be perfect, but if it doesn't interfere ...

Something Nice For Fellow MTs.
Jul 21, 2010

STONE TWO FRIENDS WERE WALKINGTHROUGH THE DESERT .DURING SOME POINT OF THEJOURNEY, THEY HAD ANARGUMENT; AND ONE FRIENDSLAPPED THE OTHER ONEIN THE FACETHE ONE WHO GOT SLAPPEDWAS HURT, BUT WITHOUTSAYING ANYTHING,WROTE IN THE SAND ,TODAY MY BEST FRIENDSLAPPED ME IN THE FACE .THEY KEPT ON WALKING,UNTIL THEY FOUND AN OASIS,WHERE THEY DECIDEDTO TAKE A BATHTHE ONE WHO HAD BEENSLAPPED GOT STUCK IN THEMIRE AND STARTED DROWNING,BUT THE FRIEND SAVED HIM.AFTER HE RECOVERED FROMTH ...

Fellow Transcriptionists . . .
Oct 11, 2011

I am now down to 3 companies (from 4) trying to make a living at this, wondering what I should do next.  I'd like to go get my coding diploma and move on from there as I cannot take this anymore.  Four jobs and between all of them I got $700 last week and am still waiting for checks to arrive.  I asked one of them why it wasn't DD and they said they would cut and mail the check.  Lord knows when the other one will arrive.  I don't know, don't YOU ...

Does Your Company Allow You To Have Fellow Team...sm
May 03, 2010

Fellow team members yahoo IDs?  Or is it frowned upon?  My company frowns on interacting with fellow employees.  It makes you feel so isolated though.  Is this a common practice with companies cause I've never really encountered it before?  This is my first time working for a big national though, so maybe that's why I haven't encountered this before.    ...

Let's Make A Stand For Fellow MTs
Jun 06, 2010

It is very disheartening to hear what has happened to our fellow MTs who have recently been terminated by Transcend.  To add insult to injury they turn around and have an abudance of openings they are now hiring for.  I will not apply there and I feel no one else should either.  Make them sweat it!   I know it is tough right now and we all need a good job.  This has got to stop and the only way these companies won't get away with it is if we don't tolerat ...

Input Wanted From My Fellow MQ'rs
Jun 10, 2010

I'm totally getting burned out at MQ.  If it's not the NJA with requests to change schedule, then it's the lack of primary and getting other unknown accounts slowing me down.  I've gone from full-time at MQ down to working part-time with another part-time job to make up lost income now for the past 7 months.  When I started MT'ing so many years ago, the pay was great and being able to set my own schedule was a real plus as well.  It was the ...

Job Offer - Need Input From Fellow MTs
Jul 29, 2010

FT IC Radiology  Per minute 0.95 per minute until out of QA 1.05 per minute following release from QA 600 minute minimum per pay period. Above 120 minutes = 1 and 1/2 x 1.05 per minute I have over 15 years of experience.  I need to know if this can pay my bills but it is hard to gauge without knowing the account (how many templates/normals are used, if cherrypicking takes place, if the account is overstaffed or if there is working during the afternoon shift).  ...

Some Advice For Fellow Newbies
Aug 02, 2010

As a former “newbie”, I would like to offer a little bit of advice to other newbies.  When I first got into medical transcription, I thought that some of the advice given on these boards was a little harsh and sometimes downright nasty.  Without a doubt, there are always going to be some nasty people on message boards, but overall, I think most of the advice given here is well intentioned.  Let me explain a little bit of my story.   I was unemployed for about si ...

Happy Thanksgiving To All My Fellow MTs
Nov 28, 2013

out there.   If you are working ~ hope there is plenty of work and if you are off ~ hope you have a blessed day with family! ...

Fellow MT Suggested Oracle. Do They Have Enough Work?
Apr 01, 2010

Looking for more work, need a company with plenty! ...

Redpen And Fellow Coders, Infusion?
Jun 24, 2010

What is your opinion on the ICD-9 Procedure code for an infusion of Remicade for rheumatoid arthritis or Crohn's disease?  Since this is considered a high-risk drug, the CPT codes are in the antineoplastic category.  But matching up a ICD-9 is not clear.  Since Remicade is a biologic response modifier you can go down that path.  It is also a monoclonal antibody, so you can go down that path.  So far I have come up with 99.28, 99.25, 00.18, and the usual 99.29.  ...

To My Fellow ETrans Co-workers, I Think I Know How The Turkey
Oct 03, 2011

feels at Thanksgiving ...

HAPPY MT WEEK To All My Fellow M*Modal MTs!
May 20, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR FELLOW TRANSCRIPTIONISTS!
Dec 31, 2012

I just wanted to wish all of us good health, and a happy and prosporus New Year in 2013! I think we all could use a break from worrying, working too much or too little and see a future in medical transcription without our jobs being ripped out from under us through outsourcing or smaller pay. I know it's wishful thinking, but Happy New Year to all of you. MT2 ...

Good Monday Morning, Fellow MTs!
Apr 15, 2013

company work song (like they do in Japan)! Suggestions? ...

Dear MModal And Fellow Transcriptionists
Mar 09, 2015

I have been off your payroll for one week and three days.  This has been the happiest days of my life.  I do not miss you at all.  What you have done is take medical transcriptionists and make them into editors.  If we wanted to check what some computer or some foreigner had typed, we would have taken that course in college.  We transcribe.  It is what we do.  It is what we do best.  When you expect us to edit, you take away our ability to create, which is ...

Across The Board Apology To My Respected Fellow MQers. Sm
Nov 30, 2010

First, I suppose I have come across here in a tone that was bitter and hateful.  I ask forgiveness for that.  Now, to tell me I am wrong for venting my hatred (wow, where did that come from) and venom on here was extremely hurtful to me.  I have read many, many, many posts here on this board; which is meant to be a place where we can share and vent supposedly without recrimination and some empathy.  And there are many who are also long-time employees who have serious medical ...

Dear Fellow MTs Who Were Hired To Help Out A Sister On The Night Shift...
Jul 20, 2011

I don't mean to sound like a dink, but I'm wicked exhausted from working my fingers to the bone, 7 nights a week for several weeks now, because people who were hired to work the graveyard shift are flaking out and not showing up or pulling their weight.  No, I don't HAVE to work 7 nights a week, and yet I'm doing it because I'm terrified the wonderful little company that I've worked for, for nearly 11 years now, will lose this really big acc ...

Sounds Like "cowgall Membrane" Referring To Mesh For Hernia
Feb 19, 2011

mesh material had "cowgall membrane" on one side ...

Referring To The Head, S/l "self Sign Integrals" Or Cisterns.
Aug 09, 2010

Referring to the head, s/l "self sign integrals" or cisterns. ...