A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

referring to the abdomen.. - help

Posted: Aug 06, 2010

s/l  "no clavasea sign" 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thank you. 

Courvoisier's sign (palpable gallbladder) ?? - ddd

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Yes, that's it... - grateful

[ In Reply To ..]
thank you so much.

Similar Messages:

LMV Or LNV....when Referring To A Person What Does This Mean?
Jul 20, 2010

Sounds like LMV or LMT...the elderly gentleman saw his LMV/LNV after he had injured himself. ...

Referring Fellow MTs
Feb 28, 2013

Nuance actually had the nerve to send out an email about referring fellow MTs to their company.  Either they are that brazen or just clueless as to how bad their company is.  I don't advise anyone looking for a job to even consider this field, let alone the worst company I've ever worked for. ...

Is Requesting And Referring The Same Thing?
Oct 17, 2011

Is a requesting doctor the same thing as a referring doctor? ...

What Does RHC Stand For When Referring To Death?
Apr 22, 2014

Dictated:  "RHC was at 1230 hours and the coroner will be notified." What does RHC stand for?  Thank you! ...

S/L MAR Referring To Medicine List In Chart
Jun 06, 2010

. . . continue the rest of her medications as listed in her MAR. Does anyone know what this stands for or if I am spelling it right? Thank you in advance for any help. Terry ...

Blanch Or Blanche When Referring To Erythema? N/T
Sep 18, 2013

. ...

Diaphologic Organs? Referring To Unisex Patient.
Sep 08, 2010

thanks! ...

S/l Pelvicum Abdomen
Oct 12, 2009

It almost sounds like pelvic and abdomen or pelvicum abdomen, but I dont know. Distinct 'c' sound, so not pelvis The pelvicum abdomen is then visualized. ...

Help With CT Abdomen Results Please.
Nov 24, 2009

I'm typing a GYN report.  Patient had 2 abdominal hernia repairs and TAH/BSO 30 years ago.   A recent CT scan showed "posterior anterior" abdominal wall thickening.  This kind if thing always confuses me.  It does not sound like the doctor said "and" in between posterior and anterior.  Is it correct the way I typed it?  Thanks very much.  ...

S/l Globulus Abdomen
Mar 02, 2010

s/l globulus abdomen, but is the correct term globose abdomen? ...

CT Abdomen Shows (sm)
Apr 29, 2010

compression fracture and marked ?"Gibbles" deformity.   Patient is several years status post MVA with paraplegia, multiple surgeries, and complications.   Thank you so much for helping! ...

CT Abdomen/Pelvis
Sep 11, 2010

The gallbladder (S/L) circulatory tract unremarkable. Thank you in advance... ...

CT Abdomen & Pelvis
Nov 10, 2010

The uterus is heterogeneous and appears to be mildly S/L levo flexed.  If that is correct, is it one word, hyphenated, two words...? Thanks in advance! ...

Scan Of The Abdomen - Please Sm
Nov 24, 2010

Patient is tender in the right lower quadrant.  No rebound.  No other masses, organomegaly, or tenderness.  Bowel sounds are somewhat diminished. Sent for a s/l PCT scan or TCT scan of the abdomen compatible with diverticulitis but no abscess or rupture. Thanks for any help :) ...

S/l TUB Upright Abdomen
Jan 24, 2011

It is some sort or x-ray.  I've never heard of TUB upright abdomen though.  Any ideas?  Kelley ...

Tumor Of The Abdomen
Oct 02, 2011

I'm sure I'm hearing him correctly....spit cell tumor of the abdomen.  When I google, it wants to revert to split cell tumor.  He couldn't be more clear.  Patient has a history of metastatic GIST in her chart (gastrointestinal stromal tumor).  HELP!!   ...

Abdomen: Positive S/l BSMT?
Oct 23, 2009

Pretty sure the BS is for bowel sounds but unsure about the MT, maybe movement? ...

Abdomen Nontender To Deep
Mar 21, 2012

palpations <s/l on the floor> ?  Does it sound right or does anyone have any idea what he might be saying? Thanks for any help. ...

Abdomen Soft, A Brief Smash
Jul 13, 2012

sounds like doctor says, "Abdomen soft, a brief smash shows a corinthin neck." Is this right?.... ...

Abdomen/fetal Exam
Feb 25, 2013

During abdominal exam during OB visit, doctor dictates *SV 790 and 0*  or maybe the numbers could be 7, 90, and 0.  No idea what SV is or how the numbers are supposed to be.  Thanks! ...

Ct Scan Of The Abdomen And Pelvis
May 22, 2013

Could anyone help me with an unknown?  During above scan some "vague air"  was detected?     Searched and searched. Clearly I am misunderstanding.   Thanks ...

CT Abdomen ..... Fatter Big Liver
Feb 27, 2014

the doctor states,   .....fatter big liver, , and gallstones on CT abdomen.  tia ...

Abdomen Right S/l Bowteleck Hernia. ~I Have No Clue~ TIA
Nov 17, 2009

xx ...

A S/l *tank Hour* Catheter In Her Abdomen?
Mar 15, 2010

. ...

CT Scan Of Abdomen And Pelvis Help With Word Please
Nov 30, 2010

The doctor says "No bowel obstruction."  _____ (s/l receivable) food particles and gastric secretions are seen within the stomach. Can anyone help me here please????  TIA! ...

Sounds Like *Avens* Drain Placed In The Abdomen. Nm
May 17, 2012

nm ...

S/l Plo-a-see Technique Was Used To Bluntly Enter The Abdomen.
Feb 11, 2014

Procedure is exploratory laparotomy.  More context below. A Pfannenstiel skin incision was made sharply and carried down to the level of the fascia sharply.  _____ technique was then used to bluntly enter the abdomen.   ...

Abdomen Opened In Layer Versus LayerS
Oct 24, 2009

abdomen opened in layer versus layerS, which do I use .... thanks ...

Which Is Correct? The Abdomen Is Globose, Globus Or Globous???
Feb 18, 2010

xx ...

Sounds Like "cowgall Membrane" Referring To Mesh For Hernia
Feb 19, 2011

mesh material had "cowgall membrane" on one side ...