A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

_____ continentals open? - LHMT

Posted: Nov 24, 2011

This is part of the physical exam and I can't tell if she is saying "Head" as a topic or "Had" and then something that sounds like "entry  or possibly adrenal continentals open?"  I think she is referring to the eyes but can't figure out what she is saying.  Any suggestions?  Thanks!

words after are "open, soft and flat." - LHMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Is the patient a baby? (sm) - Mushroom

[ In Reply To ..]
Maybe "anterior fontanel is open, soft and flat" ?

Yes, a baby. - LHMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Yes.
open - KT16
[ In Reply To ..]
fontanels are open soft and flat

Similar Messages:

Review Of Systems - No Pain To Fist Palpation Over The _____ _____ Or Spinous Process
Jan 08, 2013

BACK: No pain to fist palpation over the _____ _____ or spinous process On this one it sounds like he is saying "costal fistulae"??? Any thoughts? ...

Will Order _____ Legionella
Jan 15, 2010

Dictator says:  I will order ____ legionella.  It sounds like for-seat-um legionella. ...

Cognitively _____ Intact.
Jan 31, 2010

Dr. says "Cognitively _____ly intact"  It definitely ends in "ly" but i cannot tell what she is saying.  (Psychology report) ...

Possible _____ Exertion Syndrome
Sep 07, 2010

Trying to figure out what the doctor is saying....possible ______ exertion syndrome.Can you help me out? ...

The Patient Was _____ From Anesthesia And Taken.....
Apr 12, 2013

You know most dictators say this at the end of an operative report- "The patient was (awoke, awaken?) from anesthesia and taken to the recovery room in stable condition." I would like to know once and for all what is the correct word to use- awoke, awaken or something else??? Thanks, Christine ...

Dementia Due To _____ Myopathy
Jul 24, 2014

Dictated:  He has a known severe dementia due to s/l ANN-juh-lick myopathy, with ongoing worsening progressive symptoms.   Any suggestions?  Thanks! ...

_____ Oil 4 Grams Daily.
Dec 30, 2014

Hyperlipidemia/hypertriglyceridemia.  Triglycerides are higher on the Zetia.  He is also noticing side effects; therefore, Zetia was discontinued.  Discussed the correlation between the fish oil and prostate cancer.  We will switch to _____ oil 4 grams daily.  This word definitely starts with a C or a K and it is a short word, but I cannot figure out what other oil supplementation is used for hyperlipidemia.  Help please.   ...

_____ Speech Index Test
Jun 25, 2010

This is a psych report talking about different test scores.  The doc says "_____ Speech Index test score is 68."  I cannot tell at all what she is saying, but i think it starts with a "P." ...

_____ And Micronor (sounds Like Ellis Or LS)
Feb 27, 2011

started new account for fertility account.  doctor refers to a fertility drug Micronor and always says "ellis and Micronor".  Any help would be appreciated. ...

Uterus Sounded To _____ Sound
Feb 10, 2014

This one dictator keeps saying this and I cannot find it anywhere.  It sounds like the uterus was then sounded to Fostix/Caustix/Bostix sound??? and sounded to 6 cm.  Any ideas?  Thx ...

Need Help-Patient Undergoing _____ Atrial Flutter?
Nov 02, 2011

I'm stuck on one of my assigments for a Holter Monitor Reading. All I can hear is "this is a 48-year-old patient undergoing _____ atrial flutter." It sounds like he is saying "equito" something, but he's talking so fast I really have no clue. Any ideas? Thanks! ...

Percutaneous Pinning Use _____ S/l Gadling Gun To Place Pin
Nov 17, 2013

sounds like gadling gun. Op Note:  A 2-cm incision was made on the lateral aspect of his femur.  K-wire was introduced at the calcar midshaft.  This was checked in both AP and lateral, appeared to be correct.  _____ gun was used to place 2 other pins and they were sized appropriately and drill was used to overdrill the lateral cortex.  Appropriate size screws were placed.  I looked at an old report this "gun" was also used to place K-wires. ...

A 7-French _____ Catheter Was Passed For Right Heart Catheterization.
Apr 06, 2011

Hi Everyone, a 7-French _____ catheter was passed for right heart catheterization. Sounds like "hoojalico" Thnx ...

Debridement Of Maxillary Sinus Using Suction And _____ Instruments?
Nov 08, 2011

Blank sounds like tuchogie or tuckogie.  Any suggestions?  Thanks! ...

Psych Word - Affect Is Labile And _____ (S/L Sil-lian)
Dec 17, 2011

Affect is labile and _____ (S/L sil-lian).  She is also manipulative.  Any ideas?    ...

Radiology Help: Pelvis X-ray Shows Some Abnormality (s/l Lie)_____ Of Femur
Jul 28, 2013

Thanks ...

Found To Have A Ruptured Appendix With _____ Perforation And Peritonitis
Feb 06, 2014

TYIA! ...found to have a ruptured appendix with _____ perforation and peritonitis ...

The Medial Pocket Was Then Created Using The _____(3:05) Maneuver ...s/l "roncel" For Knee
Feb 07, 2014

nm ...

I Can Open Up The Backlog!
Feb 08, 2010

It is FINALLY working!  ...

Open Note From An MME
Feb 13, 2010

I have come on this site for awhile, mostly because this is a place where everyone gets what you do and can understand what you're going crazy over. Try telling your neighbor the ESLs are getting to you today and you get what I mean. However, since I have become an MME (in October), this has become a not so friendly place. I love doing QA work. I have been in this field for 20 years and feel I can and do help MTs out. When I make a correction, it's to give the MT some feedback, ...

Open Enrollment.
Nov 19, 2012

IF we want to keep our current insurance plan is there anything we need to do for open enrollment?  Thanks.  ...

Open Enrollment?
Oct 26, 2014

Anyone hear any rumblings yet about Open Enrollment?  Last year at this time we were already sent emails to "get ready" for it...so far this year, nothing.  I heard that other companies were making the spousal/partner "penalty" for not taking insurance was going to go up to $500!  We are now paying $100/month...let's hope that won't be the case, as that would essentially be one of my paychecks.  Wonder what surprises are in store for us.  Maybe we won' ...

How Do You Open A Ticket For NJA If MQ Mail Is Down
Jul 01, 2010

Does anyone know? MQ mail still not working for me so how do I send email to support and CCM to open ticket? ...

When Is Open Enrollment This Year? Nm
Mar 25, 2010

xx ...

OPEN LETTER TO MTSOS
Jun 13, 2010

You all have it reversed for VR.   Those of us that do the VR editing should be paid the hourly wage, not the QA people!  We take this abysmal voice that comes in, turn it into something that can be understood, and is perfectlly fine for the patient's chart, but then you want QA to get a hold of it, pay them $12-15 an hour to make is a pretty report, hey who's doing all the work here!  I want to be paid $12 to 15 an hour to fill in the blanks, put in commas, periods ...

Help With Ureteral Open Repair. Thanks
Jul 13, 2010

Patient actually opted for endoscopic intervention, and risks for complication, including, but not limited to, infection, bleeding, and ureteral injury requiring a s/l medial to delayed open repair, were discussed. It also sounds like there is an "or" sound at the end of medial.  Thanks for any help.  ...

Why Can't I Open Documed File?
Sep 21, 2010

Wondering why I can't open the file....I've tried in express scribe and media player and even looking for the codec online that I supposedly am missing and still no luck. Does anyone know if there is a way to contact them about this? ...

Anyone Able To Open MQCentral Or QCare Yet? NM
Sep 24, 2010

nm ...

When Open Enrollment Is At Transcend?
Dec 02, 2010

For health benefits? ...

S/l *Laderjay* Open Stabilization?
Feb 09, 2011

! ...