A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

review of systems - No pain to fist palpation over the _____ _____ or spinous process - jjackson

Posted: Jan 08, 2013

BACK: No pain to fist palpation over the _____ _____ or spinous process On this one it sounds like he is saying "costal fistulae"??? Any thoughts?

listen for costovertebral - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

That is physical exam, not review of systems - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

agree with "costovertebral angle" - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Review Of Systems Says Shortness Of Breath, "EOE", Claudication, Chest Pain
Jan 11, 2010

Review of systems:  Shortness of breath, "EOE", claudication, chest pain ...

Will Order _____ Legionella
Jan 15, 2010

Dictator says:  I will order ____ legionella.  It sounds like for-seat-um legionella. ...

Cognitively _____ Intact.
Jan 31, 2010

Dr. says "Cognitively _____ly intact"  It definitely ends in "ly" but i cannot tell what she is saying.  (Psychology report) ...

Possible _____ Exertion Syndrome
Sep 07, 2010

Trying to figure out what the doctor is saying....possible ______ exertion syndrome.Can you help me out? ...

_____ Continentals Open?
Nov 24, 2011

This is part of the physical exam and I can't tell if she is saying "Head" as a topic or "Had" and then something that sounds like "entry  or possibly adrenal continentals open?"  I think she is referring to the eyes but can't figure out what she is saying.  Any suggestions?  Thanks! ...

The Patient Was _____ From Anesthesia And Taken.....
Apr 12, 2013

You know most dictators say this at the end of an operative report- "The patient was (awoke, awaken?) from anesthesia and taken to the recovery room in stable condition." I would like to know once and for all what is the correct word to use- awoke, awaken or something else??? Thanks, Christine ...

Dementia Due To _____ Myopathy
Jul 24, 2014

Dictated:  He has a known severe dementia due to s/l ANN-juh-lick myopathy, with ongoing worsening progressive symptoms.   Any suggestions?  Thanks! ...

_____ Oil 4 Grams Daily.
Dec 30, 2014

Hyperlipidemia/hypertriglyceridemia.  Triglycerides are higher on the Zetia.  He is also noticing side effects; therefore, Zetia was discontinued.  Discussed the correlation between the fish oil and prostate cancer.  We will switch to _____ oil 4 grams daily.  This word definitely starts with a C or a K and it is a short word, but I cannot figure out what other oil supplementation is used for hyperlipidemia.  Help please.   ...

_____ Speech Index Test
Jun 25, 2010

This is a psych report talking about different test scores.  The doc says "_____ Speech Index test score is 68."  I cannot tell at all what she is saying, but i think it starts with a "P." ...

_____ And Micronor (sounds Like Ellis Or LS)
Feb 27, 2011

started new account for fertility account.  doctor refers to a fertility drug Micronor and always says "ellis and Micronor".  Any help would be appreciated. ...

Uterus Sounded To _____ Sound
Feb 10, 2014

This one dictator keeps saying this and I cannot find it anywhere.  It sounds like the uterus was then sounded to Fostix/Caustix/Bostix sound??? and sounded to 6 cm.  Any ideas?  Thx ...

Need Help-Patient Undergoing _____ Atrial Flutter?
Nov 02, 2011

I'm stuck on one of my assigments for a Holter Monitor Reading. All I can hear is "this is a 48-year-old patient undergoing _____ atrial flutter." It sounds like he is saying "equito" something, but he's talking so fast I really have no clue. Any ideas? Thanks! ...

Percutaneous Pinning Use _____ S/l Gadling Gun To Place Pin
Nov 17, 2013

sounds like gadling gun. Op Note:  A 2-cm incision was made on the lateral aspect of his femur.  K-wire was introduced at the calcar midshaft.  This was checked in both AP and lateral, appeared to be correct.  _____ gun was used to place 2 other pins and they were sized appropriately and drill was used to overdrill the lateral cortex.  Appropriate size screws were placed.  I looked at an old report this "gun" was also used to place K-wires. ...

A 7-French _____ Catheter Was Passed For Right Heart Catheterization.
Apr 06, 2011

Hi Everyone, a 7-French _____ catheter was passed for right heart catheterization. Sounds like "hoojalico" Thnx ...

Debridement Of Maxillary Sinus Using Suction And _____ Instruments?
Nov 08, 2011

Blank sounds like tuchogie or tuckogie.  Any suggestions?  Thanks! ...

Psych Word - Affect Is Labile And _____ (S/L Sil-lian)
Dec 17, 2011

Affect is labile and _____ (S/L sil-lian).  She is also manipulative.  Any ideas?    ...

Radiology Help: Pelvis X-ray Shows Some Abnormality (s/l Lie)_____ Of Femur
Jul 28, 2013

Thanks ...

Found To Have A Ruptured Appendix With _____ Perforation And Peritonitis
Feb 06, 2014

TYIA! ...found to have a ruptured appendix with _____ perforation and peritonitis ...

The Medial Pocket Was Then Created Using The _____(3:05) Maneuver ...s/l "roncel" For Knee
Feb 07, 2014

nm ...

On Review Of Systems ..
Jun 17, 2010

On review of systems, under "constitutional" ______ s/l moyes and fatigue. ...

Review Of Systems
Jul 25, 2014

Dictator says this: REVIEW OF SYSTEMS: There was no concerns about eyesight, cardiovascular, GI, GU, musculoskeletal, dermatologic, endocrine, hematologic, (s/l renalcologic) systems. I cannot find anything to verify if he is actually saying renalcologic or maybe craniologic. It's about a 2-year-old girl with a possible genetic disorder.   ...

Review Of Systems Question
Dec 09, 2009

The physician dictates: REVIEW OF SYSTEMS: Has had myringotomy tubes placed. She has good hearing. There are no concerns about: eye sight, cardiovascular, GI, GU, musculoskeletal, s/l dermatalon chicken, s/l decron hematologic or immunologic systems. Does anyone know what these two terms are? ...

Review Of Systems - Gastrointestinal
Mar 03, 2010

Gastrointestinal: No history of (s/l poontons), peptic ulcer disease, but had diverticulosis and irritable bowel syndrome. ...

For Review Of Systems, What Would You Put Enlarged Prostate Under Do You Think?
Nov 26, 2009

x ...

Review Of Systems S/l Nobite Is Swollen
Mar 01, 2010

Currently, he is not hurting.  The double vision is resolved.  His s/l nobite is swollen.  Tracheostomy has been in place.  ...

What Would Sleep Apnea Go Under For Review Of Systems? Cardio Maybe??
Jan 26, 2010

x ...

Need An Opinion For Review Of Systems For Patient Consult
Jan 25, 2011

Would you put abdominal aorta aneursym and stent in the neck under cardiovascular for review of systems?  thanks!!   ...

Review Of Systems - Patient Has Some Blurring Of The Vision
Jan 08, 2013

EYES: The patient has some blurring of the vision, but denies any ______ or diplopia. It sounds like " emmerosa fluidacts"  I can't find the missing words or anything close. Please help!! ...

Drug S/l A-tid-o-lac 300 Mg Daily. Review Of Systems Only Lists Anxiety.
Nov 17, 2009

x ...

No Pain In Her Calf. No S/l Corde' (cord-ay) On Palpation Through The Calf.
Aug 24, 2012