A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Missed the MDI/Transcend Conf Call - MDI4now

Posted: Nov 17, 2009

I missed the conference call this morning.  Was there anything new discussed?

Email D or C. They will fill you in. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Thanks, but I see the thread below now -- nm - MDI4now

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Anyone Attended The Transcend Conf Call Yet?
Apr 13, 2010

Mine is not for a few hours, but I am getting nervous.  Anyone had it yet? ...

Conf Call - One Thing Not Clear
Dec 11, 2012

One thing wasn't clear - will Transcend employees years of service be grandfathered into the PTO plan or will we start as year 1 with Nuanc?. I did see where Transcend employees would be grandfathered into the QA plan with everyone starting at 99%. ...

Missed The Conference Call..
Nov 27, 2009

Can someone please give me a recap?  ...

MDI/Transcend Conference Call
Nov 17, 2009

Alrighty, what do you all make of that conference call? I seem to have heard confilicting information, would you agree?  Line rate decrease definite, oh wait, everything taken on individual basis... which is it?  What do you all make of this latest?  ...

Transcend Call?--More Information?
Dec 11, 2012

Can somebody please post some of the details on the Transcend call.  I do not have long distance so was unable to attend but just received an offset letter from my supervisior beginning December 22nd but I of course have no other information such as how this affects the pay periods or what the rate is that will be offset, etc, etc.  Thank you.   ...

Missed You Guys!!!
May 24, 2010

Been banned for a while.  We won't go into that. . . .  Glad to be back.  ...

Just Missed Mistakes
Aug 14, 2010

Have you ever realized that you made a mistake on a report that you just sent?  I wish DQS had a window of time before the report goes to the client that you could go back to it and fix the error.  I would think only 15 minutes would work.  ...

Missed An Opportunity?
Oct 19, 2011

Just wondering if anyone has missed a job opportunity by not responding right away to a potential employer. I got an email yesterday around 3 p.m. asking to interview with me and I responded around 5 p.m. and have now heard nothing back. Just wondering if I missed my window? Would they go with someone else just because they were available in that 2-hour window? I really, really, really want this job and am just making myself sick over the possibility I may have missed my opportunity. ...

In Case You Missed It
Nov 27, 2013

will tell you one more time what they just did to me. In my former BOB was back up to about $18/hour, getting kudos for having 100% accuracy on many reports. Then switched to a new BOB. After working for about 24 hours on the account I was audited, failed at 98.1% and immediately put on 100% QA at which point I quit. Previously I had been audited once a month (and sometimes went for months without an audit) and when I occasionally failed, was given another month to "improve." I was making 1 ...

Yowza... I Think I Missed Payday?
Aug 27, 2011

My MQ check is a whoppin' 333 bucks this PP...   ramen and beans again.  Between NJA, ESL and pay cuts I think I'll call it quits here.  I can do better at a minimum wage job and have less stress.  Giving notice TOMORROW.  Gotta say this tho, the best part about MQ is this board!  LOL!  I've had some good laughs and heard a lot of solid, truthful news and facts about our industry and other's plights working here for peanuts (half peanut ...

Has Anyone Ever Missed A Quartery Tax Payment
Jul 15, 2013

I actually thought they were due this month, just pulled out my vouchers and saw they were due last month.  I actually watched a video with an accountant and he said you don't have to pay quarterly taxes, they just set it up to help you out.  I was wondering though if anyone has actually ever missed a payment and what the outcome was.  Trying to find something on the internet but not finding anything except penalties if you owe at the end of the year. ...

In Case Anyone Missed It This Weekend ...
Jan 27, 2014

While some of us are on Food Stamps, earning pennies and being nickeled and dimed to death, the company we REALLY work for ... JP Morgan Chase, just bumped its CEO from $11 million a year to $20 million a year.  In case you wondered, he now earns almost $55,000 A DAY, 365 days a year.    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/p-morgan-raise-james-dimon-pay-20-million-article-1.1590425 ...

Missed AB, Procedure S And C. Would That Be Suction And Curettage?
May 08, 2011

S and C procedure for missed AB?  Suction and curettage? ...

Just In Case Anyone Missed It, See Here What Show NBC Is Putting Out And Why They Should Be Banned,
Aug 16, 2010

picketed and millions of emails from MTs like ourselves should be sent to them complaining, just as others are doing.  This is an absolute disgrace, comedy or no comedy!!!!  The show is called Outsourced.  If you do not want to click the link below then Google NBC - Outsourced, as I did, and read about the show and also read the hundreds, if not thousands, of people who are writing NBC and complaining!  Such poor taste! http://www.nbc.com/news/2010/05/07/nbc-picks-up-three-n ...

Why Do MTSO Advertise, But Never Call Or If They Do Call, Nothing.
Feb 20, 2012

I am tired and frustrated from applying and sending out resumes only to be ignored.  It is like a game with them, I think.  MedGarde even has an interview which has absolutely nothing to do with your skills or qualifications.  In fact it seems like psychological testing to see if you are mentally competent or something like that.  I swear I feel like a mouse that is being tested and run through a maze to see how well you perform, but even mice will get the prize or food event ...

Reporting Time Pay Aka On Call Or Call-in Pay
May 08, 2015

I am considering requesting this pay which (depending on the state) considers us to be on-call and must be paid for part of our shift if no work. I have had it up to here with Nuance and running out of work, adding more and more accounts and STILL no work. Got a second job and STILL being screwed by Nuance in the sense that I cannot rely on my first job (income wise), because when there is enough work they manage to screw my cpl with their lovely FIESA, then as soon as I have no errors the work ...

"Friday Is A Great Day To Make Up Time Missed."
Mar 05, 2015

SIX  (6) accounts and NO work this morning.  Calling for OT for the weekend. Status report says Friday is a great day to make up time missed...I did not miss any time. ...I am OOW.  There are NO jobs.  This is the time Nuance scheduled me to work and there is no work for me to do...I am NOT working overtime and I am not making up "missed time." I follow protocol about being OOW and no one responds.       ...

On Call M-F 8-5 P.m. Are You Serious?
Jun 02, 2010

nm ...

ON CALL WITHOUT PAY?
Mar 25, 2011

An account manager sent out an email suggesting that we monitor our emails on our weekend days off, and then log on to help if requested. Am I the only one who expects to not check emails or work during my one weekend day off? Even though I have a required schedule, should I expect to work 7 days a week in this industry, including on my days off? Am I asking too much to be allowed to not turn on my computer on my day off, or to be allowed to go out without worry about rushing home to check em ...

MD-IT Or Whatever They Call Themselves Now
Oct 30, 2012

just heard from someone who worked there. ...

On-call Pay?
May 24, 2013

Does anyone have experience with being on call, whether you have to be paid for on-call time?  My husband works a job in maintenance and they just recently cut their hours back to 32 hours per week, having them off on Fridays.  They told them that if an "emergency" occured on their off day that they would be called in.  Well, today, husband went out of town to visit his mom and his boss called and told him to go to a work order that needed to be done and he told her he was out of ...

Call With MM, Did It
Jul 11, 2014

Just curious as to how the call went. ...

Just Got A Call From Somebody At
Feb 26, 2015

asking me why I haven't been working, this is nearly a month after the work vanished.  I told her in my most p---sed off voice that there has been no work, no answers to emails, no calls, and no explaination as to anything, and they finally figured out how to call me after a month??!!   She said something like "oh, work  has been slow" and I said not slow, NO WORK (yelling at this point) and Imedx should be ashamed of themselves and I hope one day she finds herself in the sam ...

Ace Call
Mar 14, 2015

She had an ACE call this morning for severe hypoglycemic reaction. Is it Ace, ace, or ACE? I can't find any documentation of this but it is spoken clearly. ...

Anybody Else In On This Call?
May 29, 2015

.... ...

Soft Call?
Nov 12, 2009

Her EMG about six months ago by Dr. _____ showed some left soft call 6-7 radicular suggestion but more importantly no peripheral nerve entrapment, injury or disease.   is this soft call? ...

Beware On Call....
Feb 20, 2010

***** hires subcontractors and pays out of her personal checking account.  Says she pays every week, but does in the beginning then things happen......wrong postage used on check, somebody else got your check, wrong address, etc.  Several weeks late and then cannot leave voice message, does not answer IM or email.  On Call does not care because we work for BS and not for him.  Do not work for these people.  This happened to at least 2 MTs in the past 4 months. ...

Craniotomy: S/l By-call Gel
Mar 10, 2010

"We then opened the dura and reflected it inferiorly.  The dura was protected with s/l Bichol/bycall/bical gel to prevent dessication."  STUCK!!!  cannot find anything near this --- anybody??? ...

Call To Action-ASR
May 28, 2010

We have talked about unions, organizing, etc.  Probably not very realistic.  But surely there is some way to have our voices heard in numbers regarding the fact ASR is not the product they tell us it is.  All these numbers being based around the fact we can be so much more productive on ASR are lies.  If it were true, we would all shut up and produce.  Our voices are not being heard.  MQ should stand behind their claims.  I tried again to get positive changes m ...

Odd Phone Call
Jul 20, 2010

I just got an odd phone call this afternoon.   Someone called and said they were with CAT ?? Technology, Inc.  and told me they were based in New Jersey and asked me if I had any work for them to do.  I have no idea how they got my name and when I asked particulars, they hung up.  Has anyone else gotten a phone call such as this?  I told them I am a one-woman show and do not have any work to source out and they thanked me and hung up.  ...