A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

He demonstrates full range of motion of his neck without pain or s/l "C-spine" tenderness - kc

Posted: Mar 04, 2010

He demonstrates full range of motion of his neck without pain or s/l "C-spine" tenderness to palpation.

C-spine is correct - mh

[ In Reply To ..]
It's short for cervical spine (neck)

Thank you. - kc

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you.

Similar Messages:

S/l "range" "fen" Device .. Physical Therapy - Neck Pain
Mar 04, 2011

x ...

Range Of Motion Help
Apr 15, 2012

I have a doctor who says "Hip adduction, abduction normal (s/l template)."  Does that make any sense?  Any ideas? ...

Cervical Range Of Motion
Aug 15, 2013

Okay, I'm stuck.  This doc is dictating his physical exam and is talking about the cervical spine rom.  "Full range of motion of the cervical spine to flexion, extension, rotation, side bending, and (s/l) discompression sign." Does anyone have any ideas? ...

Help! In PE: Normal S/l (cardinal) Range Of Motion Of Wrists? Nm
Nov 24, 2010

.. ...

Has Good Knee And Ankle Range Of Motion With Symmetric *waistfuls*
Aug 17, 2010

He has a symmetric gait.  He has symmetric *waistfuls* (Pediatric Ortho) Thanks! ...

CT Of Neck Demonstrates A Multifocal "bull Hee" Heterogeneously
Sep 21, 2011

a multifocal "bull hee" heterogeneously enhancing mixed density lymphadenopathy within the left neck base, highly concerning for nodal metastatic disease. ...

"Active Range Of Motion Of The Left Knee Is Approximately 3rd To 100 Degrees"
Apr 07, 2010

"Active range of motion of the left knee is approximately 3rd to 100 degrees." Is "3rd to 100 degree" the correct way to transcribe it? Thanks! ...

Ortho Note - Subtalar And S/l "mu Talsa" Range Of Motion
Nov 10, 2009

on pe, He has normal subtalar and s/l "mu talsa" range of motion, however, he lacks dorsiflexion with 0 degrees bilaterally.  He needs to stretch.   thanks for any help! ...

Wrist Range Of Motion 60/65 Degrees, Extension 60/60 Degrees, * Longation* 60/60 Degrees -sm
Oct 14, 2011

radiation 25 or 20 degrees.  Thanks ...

Patient With Back, Neck And Shoulder Pain. Negative
Mar 15, 2011

x ...

Any Long-time MTs (over 30 Years) Having Chronic Neck/back Pain
Apr 25, 2011

Any long-time MTs (over 30 years) having chronic neck/back pain, hand pain, wrist pain, migraines, etc., ever had luck at filing a workers comp claim? ...

Ortho Doc Says "He Has Full Rotation Of The *plom* Without Pain. Anyone Heard Of This?
Nov 19, 2009

nm ...

Neck Pain: This Might Represent "travodynia"??
Jun 28, 2013

Sounds like trav-odynia, crav-odynia??   HElP!!  ...

Neck: Normal "tesseril" Motion And Normal "effort"?
Nov 30, 2012

PE on neurologist consult. Pt with spinal sarcoma.  Doc is a pretty clear dictator.  Not sure if "tesseril" is actually "tests for all" or what.  How about "effort".  Is this customary in a neuro consult?  Thanks for any suggestions.      ...

Which Is Correct? Above-average Range Or Above Average Range....
May 06, 2010

I've seen it both ways.  Is one way correct or preferred?  Or is either acceptable? Thanks much in advance! ...

Pain Radiation In Chest Pain - Should Be Easy But I'm
Nov 08, 2010

I'm going completely blank on this one.  The patient entered the hospital for chest pain.  The doc states:  (blank sounds like gel, or jail)   He denies any current discomfort but states when it is present it is usually a mild to moderate degree of pressure about the chest.  He denies any radiation to the _____, arms, or back. ...

CBA Or CVA Tenderness
Aug 09, 2010

Under abdomen, I hear "there is no CBA tenderness"  I cannot tell if it is CVA or CBA tenderness.  I have a feeling it is CVA, but I am not quite sure what this atands for. ...

CVA Tenderness
Aug 01, 2011

in physical examination, does CVA tenderness go under abdomen or back.  TIA ...

Minimal To No Tenderness
Nov 18, 2009

This doctor loves these complex phrases, and there are a few I am not sure about.  Do these need hyphens?  Is there a good place to reference this, as this is not in my Stedman's Word books that I can find.   Thanks. minimal to no tenderness superior to inferior fracture 1 pack per day smoker ...

S/l Stirtuous Motion
Jan 30, 2010

Cerebellar testing is somewhat abnormal in that she has a sort of a s/l stirtuous motion that finger-to-nose is hesitated but she does get finger-to-nose testing.   ...

There Is No Tenderness Or Rigidity
May 27, 2010

ABDOMEN:  There is no tenderness or rigidity. OR ABDOMEN:  There are no tenderness or rigidity. I got an error today for typing IS instead of ARE.  Are does not even sound right when speaking the sentence.  Just curious if I am wrong. ...

No Cass Tenderness?
Jul 12, 2010

Pedal pulses present. No "cass" tenderness? ...

Perispinal Tenderness
Oct 27, 2011

Google keeps redirecting me to paraspinal and I can't find any information about perispinal; however, this doctor clearly says perispinal tenderness. "Perispinal" in my Stedman's speller, but I'm not sure if there is a "perispinal tenderness" because I cannot find any valid sources. Is perispinal tenderness the right word? ...

Speech Motion
Dec 19, 2011

Is anyone familiar with this software?  Thanks so much! ...

Speech Motion VR
Jun 28, 2012

Is there anyone using the Speech Motion VR platform that can give some honest feedback - good and bad, and what kind of line counts to expect.  How long have you been on it?  Is there a considerable increase in productivity, turnaround?  Thank you.  MT's only please respond. ...

Ear Exam - No S/l Pinna Or Pa-rin-gal Tenderness
May 22, 2010

Any ideas?  s/l pinna or pa-rin-gal tenderness in either ear. ...

Perithoracic Or Parathoracic Tenderness
Mar 16, 2011

Doctor states, "There was generalized parathoracic and paralumbar tenderness."  I can verify paralumbar, but I have been unable to verify parathoracic.  I did find perithoracic.  Is parathoracic a word?  ...

Cardiology S/l *leaf?? Of Motion Help!
Oct 12, 2011

im doing an echo report, and Dr. says "leaf of motion"  not sure if i'm hearing it right.  is leaflet of motion correct too? TIA ...

Does Anyone Know Anything About Speech Motion From Chart Net?
Feb 03, 2012

My company is changing software and this is what they are wanting to use.  This isn't M-Modal is it?  I can't find any information about it.  Thank you in advance. ...

S/l Thickwood Pain Or Sicoid Pain Sm
Jan 08, 2010

He is referring to premenstrual pain?? ...