A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Patient with back, neck and shoulder pain. Negative - s/l Graze-line sign. tia nm

Posted: Mar 15, 2011

x

Graze-line sign - Im thinking

[ In Reply To ..]
Could it be Spurling's sign?

Graze-line sign - Still thinking

[ In Reply To ..]
There is also Galeazzi's sign, but that refers to hip(s)specifically.

Gaenslen's sign maybe ?? nm - GT

[ In Reply To ..]
`

cannot go by sound alikes. Gaenslens is a hip test for lumbar inflammation. - anon

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Patient With Shoulder Pain
Sep 14, 2011

There is no evidence of significant rotator cuff tear and she has normal appearing s/l **slant sign**  of the shoulder on her radiographs, I believe that she would be a candidate for a total shoulder rather than a reverse total shoulder.   ...

Shoulder Exam - Patient Has A Negative S/l Lamitz Sign
Feb 09, 2011

x ...

Any Long-time MTs (over 30 Years) Having Chronic Neck/back Pain
Apr 25, 2011

Any long-time MTs (over 30 years) having chronic neck/back pain, hand pain, wrist pain, migraines, etc., ever had luck at filing a workers comp claim? ...

Help! Patient With Bilateral Shoulder Pain With Injections In The Past, Sm
Aug 21, 2012

In diagnosis, doc is saying Shoulder s/l row lay, follow orthopedics.  Thanks so much! ...

Patient With Low Back Pain
Feb 02, 2012

She has 5/5 strength throughout the bilateral lower extremities with hip flexion, knee flexion and extension, ankle dorsiflexion and plantar flexion as well as extension of the hallux. Sensation is intact to light touch throughout except over the anterior aspect of her shin. She has a symmetrical 2+ Achilles and patellar reflexes. She has no evidence of clonus. She has a questionable s/l ** men-i-ski  reflex. She has palpable DP and PT pulses. Thanks for any help!!  :) ...

Patient With Hip Pain, Post Op For Back Surgeries
Jan 17, 2013

"Pictures of hip were performed and brought in by the patient. They were read as normal, but on my review there is an ***** cyst "(sounds like asitaviner!) any ideas? ...

Patient With Back Pain And Gait Disorder Has *e Lack O Scoliosis.* Thanks. Nm
Jun 22, 2010

nm ...

Neck And Shoulder Discomfort From Transcribing
Nov 30, 2011

I know we shoud sit as ergonomically as possible while transcribing, but I am still having considserable neck and shoulder pain.  Does anyone have any suggestions; exercises, changes in equipment, position, etc.?  This has gotten progressively worse over the years.  I do work long hours - sometimes 12 to 16 at a time.  Yesterday I finally threw in the towel and started a course of prednisone.  Something has to work better than a constant array of steroids.  TIA! ...

Patient Scheduled For Shoulder Surgery - Patient Has Pacemaker
Sep 12, 2011

We will have the patient seen by anesthesia preop to make sure the pacemaker is properly cared for during the surgical procedure, which requires general anesthesia, and the use of the s/l **bovig** during the surgery.  Thanks!! ...

Cervical And Shoulder Exam - S/l La-Rusta Test Was Negative
Apr 01, 2014

Cant figure this one out. ...

Right Shoulder Pain
Nov 12, 2011

He is nontender over the s/l (bony girdle) s/l (above) the clavicle and the scapula.  He is nontender at the elbow and wrist. He has good s/l (dorsalis) or s/l (radial) pulses and the sensation and grip strength is equal. ...

Shoulder Pain, Please Help
Apr 27, 2012

An old and chronic problem I have when doing MT work is that my right shoulder aches after just a shor time at the keyboard.  (I am left-handed).  It seems the constant mouse movement irritate it a lot.  I am now doing VRE type work and boy has it made it worse.  I know my right side is probably weaker than my left and I can work on strengthening it somehow but I wondered if anyone has any ideas for this? I do not like being in pain.  I've thought about a new chair ...

K&B Or KNB? (Neck Exam: "negative K&B")
Feb 22, 2010

Thanks for help. ...

He Demonstrates Full Range Of Motion Of His Neck Without Pain Or S/l "C-spine" Tenderness
Mar 04, 2010

He demonstrates full range of motion of his neck without pain or s/l "C-spine" tenderness to palpation. ...

Neck Pain: This Might Represent "travodynia"??
Jun 28, 2013

Sounds like trav-odynia, crav-odynia??   HElP!!  ...

Back Pain
Dec 08, 2009

This patient is in for groin pain, diagnosis of hip early degenerative arthritis, DR states in HPI that she has a "history of s/l shark lordosis" Under PE he states she has "no sensory deficits of lower extremity except for baseline s/l stockings of glove distribution secondary to her s/l shark-loida peripheral neuropathy." I know that makes no sense but this DR sounds like he had a long night last night and may still have some substances running through his system.  LOL He is usually ver ...

S/l Zet-lie (back Pain)
Apr 09, 2013

Pt with pattern one back pain status post MVA.  The rest of the SOAP note is, frankly, exactly what you would expect.  Prescribed Baclofen. "Follow up if not improving or worsening.  Did advise patient in regards to ____ s/l Zet-lie for resting the back five to ten minutes every one to two hours. " FWIW it does not sound like side lay to me. It has a definite "Zet/set."  She started dictating this about two weeks ago, has dictated three times.  I've sent it in bla ...

Shoulder Pain S/l "emptysitis" Versus Bursitis
Apr 16, 2010

Nontender bicipital tendon.  Nontender acromioclavicular joint.  Nontender over the trapezius.  A:  Likely emptisytis of the supraspinatus tendon versus possible bursitis.  ...

Rozlop For Back Pain?
Apr 07, 2011

Patient currently takes Rozlop or Rozalt for back pain? ...

Patient With Elbow Pain
Sep 21, 2011

Patient had ultrasound, s/l TFM, iontophoresis, exercises for range of motion, strength of the left shoulder, elbow and gripping as well as a trial of H-wave stimulation. ...

Patient With L Wrist Pain
Mar 12, 2015

Patient has undergone previous fractures and underwent distal ulnar excision ____ procedure with pinning of the distal ulna to the radius. ...

Which Is It Guys! Acute AND Chronic Back Pain
Mar 20, 2010

I just received my audit of five reports and in the diagnosis I put: Acute and chronic low back pain.  I received a minor feedback and it was changed in the diagnosis to: Acute on chronic low back pain.  Is this something new that I am not aware of? ...

Low Back Pain Secondary To S/l Searic Surgery
Sep 02, 2010

Anyone know what type of surgery this doc is referring to? The patient has chronic low back secondary to s/l searic surgery... Thanks in advance!!     ...

Patient Has Leg Pain; They Want Him To Be In The S/l Dionne Study/Deon? Dee-awn
Oct 07, 2011

xx ...

Help Asap Please - Patient Has Sagging And "s/l Gelling" Of The Skin Of The Neck. Nm
May 21, 2012

x ...

Straight Leg Raising Was Normal Without Hesitation Or S/l Pull-back Pain.
Feb 01, 2012

TIA ...

S/l "range" "fen" Device .. Physical Therapy - Neck Pain
Mar 04, 2011

x ...

Patient Has Colicky Abdominal Pain. Doc Tried To Ellcit S/l Heel Strike Sign? Help!
Apr 03, 2012

.. ...

The Patient Is To Followup With "FNG", Patient Had Back Surgery
Dec 05, 2009

???????? Never heard this?????? ...

Apprehension Test Is Negative. *Falk* Sign Is Negative. Speed Test Is Negative. Thanx. Nm
Nov 30, 2011

nm ...