A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l "range" "fen" device .. physical therapy - neck pain - sue

Posted: Mar 04, 2011

x

TENS unit maybe n/m - NYMT

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

He Demonstrates Full Range Of Motion Of His Neck Without Pain Or S/l "C-spine" Tenderness
Mar 04, 2010

He demonstrates full range of motion of his neck without pain or s/l "C-spine" tenderness to palpation. ...

Physical Therapy
Oct 23, 2010

Typing phy. therapy and s/l aura suppression or orris impression? ...

Physical Therapy S/l Pullashucks
Oct 29, 2009

s/l pullashuks...thanks ...

Physical Therapy/Rehab
Sep 07, 2010

Anybody good with PT/rehab terms? PT assessment Patient performs s/l "clenched transfers" or "clinched transfers" or "Clint's transfers". I can't find any of them. Thanks distraction ...

Physical Therapy Note
Mar 17, 2011

Sounds like doctor is saying the patient did an "abdominal backhoe contraction."  HELP! TIA ...

Physical Therapy Question
Oct 12, 2012

I suspect impingement in the subacromial arch. We may have to discontinue this joint capsule stretch due to patient̢۪s sharp pain. Thus, treatment limited to glenohumeral mobilizations for posterior and inferior ___ in today̢۪s treatment. Capsular, capsule. It s/l capistor. ...

Physical Therapy Term
Oct 18, 2013

worked on seated chair extension to work on stretching her upper thoracic spine as well as adding "s/l no monies" which did show very poor movement in the external rotation. ...

Please Help! Physical Therapy Billing/coding
Sep 01, 2010

I have never coded/billed for physical therapy.  The scenario is:  eval (97001), application of hot/cold packs (97010), and 3 minutes of ultrasound (97035).  I checked the cms website and other sites relating to physical therapy, but they are all unclear.  Should I bill/code this as 97001 and 97010-59? ...

Occupational/physical Therapy Word???
Jan 21, 2013

Doc is saying "undergo CMT 3 days a week for 4 weeks, each including E-stim _____ (spelling "machtric or mechtric"... s/l mactrack) and 2 units of 97124 and 2 units of 97110. any ideas? ...

S/l Dysom, Physical Therapy Term
Dec 07, 2014

anyone? ...

Desperately Seeking Physical Therapy Terms
Jan 30, 2014

My new account includes physical therapy and rehabilitation reports.  It's been many moons since I've done this worktype.  I've googled for PT terms, but nothing I find is very helpful.  Does anyone know of a PT glossary that's free on line?  I'll be eternally grateful for any help.  ...

Trying To Decide Between Enrolling In A Medical Coding Course Or A Physical Therapy Assistant Course
Sep 20, 2011

TIA :-) ...

Patient With Back, Neck And Shoulder Pain. Negative
Mar 15, 2011

x ...

Any Long-time MTs (over 30 Years) Having Chronic Neck/back Pain
Apr 25, 2011

Any long-time MTs (over 30 years) having chronic neck/back pain, hand pain, wrist pain, migraines, etc., ever had luck at filing a workers comp claim? ...

S/l "agoski" Physical Therapy
Sep 29, 2010

Please help. S/L agoski or egoski physical therapy ...

Neck Pain: This Might Represent "travodynia"??
Jun 28, 2013

Sounds like trav-odynia, crav-odynia??   HElP!!  ...

Pain In The Wrist Helped By "brafy Vac" Therapy? Sm
Feb 17, 2010

A patient who has a rotator cuff repair on the right and then started having pain to the left wrist after surgery.  The pain was 10/10 but recently has been helped by "brafyvac" or "brafyfac"  therapy?  Anybody know what that is? Thanks. ...

Aortouniiliac Device Or Aorto-uni-iliac Device
May 27, 2015

hh ...

Which Is Correct? Above-average Range Or Above Average Range....
May 06, 2010

I've seen it both ways.  Is one way correct or preferred?  Or is either acceptable? Thanks much in advance! ...

Dr. Is Saying Pegus Arginase Therapy...cannot Find...could It Be Pegasys/arginase Therapy?? See Mor
Apr 01, 2010

History of hyperglycemia associated with steroid and pegus arginase therapy in the past. ...

HAART Therapy Vs ART Therapy
Sep 08, 2013

What is the difference?  ...

Pain Radiation In Chest Pain - Should Be Easy But I'm
Nov 08, 2010

I'm going completely blank on this one.  The patient entered the hospital for chest pain.  The doc states:  (blank sounds like gel, or jail)   He denies any current discomfort but states when it is present it is usually a mild to moderate degree of pressure about the chest.  He denies any radiation to the _____, arms, or back. ...

S/l Thickwood Pain Or Sicoid Pain Sm
Jan 08, 2010

He is referring to premenstrual pain?? ...

Closterpedic Pain, Posteralpedic Pain?
Jun 05, 2011

Transcribing rheumatology - s/l closterpedic pain, posturopedic pain.  Any ideas?  Patient recently had shingles, if that helps. ...

Pt. Rates Pain 9/10 On The "Verbal Analog Pain Scale"??? I Can't Document This, Help:
Nov 18, 2014

nm ...

Amphion Pay Range?
May 17, 2010

Can anyone provide a ballpark range of what Amphion pays for straight transcription per line and for VR? I understood they also offered a shift differential. Thanks! ...

Formatting # Range In P.o.
Mar 23, 2012

When the doctor dictates a range for p.o., for instance "1/2 to 1 p.o.," do we write it as 0.5 to 1 or 1/2 to 1? Thank you for the help. ...

Range Of Motion Help
Apr 15, 2012

I have a doctor who says "Hip adduction, abduction normal (s/l template)."  Does that make any sense?  Any ideas? ...

Does Anyone Know Landmarks Pay Range?
Nov 30, 2012

Thx ...

Does Anyone Know What The QC Hourly Pay Range Is
Dec 04, 2012

TIA! ...