A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ear exam - no s/l pinna or pa-rin-gal tenderness - Kelley

Posted: May 22, 2010

Any ideas?  s/l pinna or pa-rin-gal tenderness in either ear.

I think I found it....tragal tenderness - Kelley

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Carcinoma Of The Pinna
Sep 22, 2010

I can't figure out the word that is flagged.  It seems to start with a "p" and maybe "pr" and seems to end in -ular.  Possibly 2 words ___ regular or 1 word ending in __gular? OPERATIVE FINDINGS (___regular) area measuring 1-2 cm in triangular fossa on lateral surface of superior right pinna.  This was site of prior biopsy showing invasive squamous cell carcinoma.  Thanks in advance! ...

CBA Or CVA Tenderness
Aug 09, 2010

Under abdomen, I hear "there is no CBA tenderness"  I cannot tell if it is CVA or CBA tenderness.  I have a feeling it is CVA, but I am not quite sure what this atands for. ...

CVA Tenderness
Aug 01, 2011

in physical examination, does CVA tenderness go under abdomen or back.  TIA ...

Minimal To No Tenderness
Nov 18, 2009

This doctor loves these complex phrases, and there are a few I am not sure about.  Do these need hyphens?  Is there a good place to reference this, as this is not in my Stedman's Word books that I can find.   Thanks. minimal to no tenderness superior to inferior fracture 1 pack per day smoker ...

There Is No Tenderness Or Rigidity
May 27, 2010

ABDOMEN:  There is no tenderness or rigidity. OR ABDOMEN:  There are no tenderness or rigidity. I got an error today for typing IS instead of ARE.  Are does not even sound right when speaking the sentence.  Just curious if I am wrong. ...

No Cass Tenderness?
Jul 12, 2010

Pedal pulses present. No "cass" tenderness? ...

Perispinal Tenderness
Oct 27, 2011

Google keeps redirecting me to paraspinal and I can't find any information about perispinal; however, this doctor clearly says perispinal tenderness. "Perispinal" in my Stedman's speller, but I'm not sure if there is a "perispinal tenderness" because I cannot find any valid sources. Is perispinal tenderness the right word? ...

Perithoracic Or Parathoracic Tenderness
Mar 16, 2011

Doctor states, "There was generalized parathoracic and paralumbar tenderness."  I can verify paralumbar, but I have been unable to verify parathoracic.  I did find perithoracic.  Is parathoracic a word?  ...

Upon Insertion Of S/L Otus?? There Is Tenderness In The External Canal Of The Ear
Nov 07, 2009

NM ...

Prostate Without S/l Dystrophy, Nodularity, Tenderness, Or S/l Vom U Lence
Jun 09, 2010

Prostate exam:  Moderately large prostate without s/l dystrophy, nodularity, tenderness, or s/l vomulence.  when he says what s/l dystrophy, the audio is a little fuzzy and I'm not sure.  The end of the word definitely sounds like *a fee ...

Slow Unbuffler Quanitative Abdominal Tenderness To Deep Palpation
Nov 06, 2011

I am transcribing a physical exam of a diverticulitis patient that sounds like, "Slow unbuffler quantative abdominal tenderness to deep palpation". ...

Tenderness To Palpation In The Right Anterior Medial Chest Wall. Is It Anteromedial Or As Typed? T
Mar 27, 2011

xx ...

S/l "slow Muffler" On Abdominal Tenderness To Deep Palpation
Sep 02, 2011

This is on a patient who has diverticulitis ...

He Demonstrates Full Range Of Motion Of His Neck Without Pain Or S/l "C-spine" Tenderness
Mar 04, 2010

He demonstrates full range of motion of his neck without pain or s/l "C-spine" tenderness to palpation. ...

AIIMS Exam Or AMES Exam
Sep 15, 2011

Doing a report for a counseling and recovery center. Dr. says.... AIIMS exam showed mild involuntary movement of upper extremities and t____ assessment. Is it AIMS exam or Ames exam. I am also unsure of the blank, it sounds like it starts with the letter T. Thank you Thank you in advance! ...

"vertebrocervical" Or "vertebral Cervical" Body Tenderness...
Mar 09, 2010

thanks! ...

Eye Exam - Help, Please And Thanks!
Nov 11, 2009

External exam, pupillary exam, and slitlamp examination of the anterior segment are normal both eyes intact, all tension is normal both eyes.  Undilated funduscopic examination with a 90-diopter revealed a question of mild nerve s/l "fiber alla" edema.  ...

Help In MSK Exam
Nov 20, 2009

Lasègue sign is negative bilaterally, flare sign negative bilaterally, Rayberg maneuver negative.  I cannot find flare, so not sure if it is flare or flair.  Have no clue has to Rayberg maneuver.  Thanks. ...

Eye Exam Help And Thanks
Jan 05, 2010

Slitlamp exam is normal.  Intraocular pressure by tactile is normal.  On dilated funduscopic exam, cup-to-disc ratio is 0.15 with sharp margins in both eyes (s/l maculo splat).  Dilated funduscopic exam is within normal limits both eyes.    ...

Can Anyone Take The RMT Exam?
Mar 23, 2010

...or are there pre-reqs?  I've looked at the main ahdi website, I just wasn't sure if when they say that you have to "apply" if that means they will look at your experience and either accept or deny you or whether applying is simply a formality so they know you want to take the test.Also, if you've already taken the test, what were some of the toughest sections (for you personally)?  Any advice would be greatly appreciated. ...

Exam Help
Apr 07, 2010

In the physical exam, the doctor says the following under the HEENT heading: Pupils are pinpoint and nonreactive.  Normal appearing sclera.  TMs are clear with good light reflection.  No s/l "battle sign".  Normal nasal exam with no polyps.   Help if you can please. ...

RMT Exam
Jan 19, 2011

I am ashamed to say that I took the RMT exam twice and failed the transcription part twice. I am horrified! So, here are my questions.  Am I the only one or are there any others of you in my shoes and how did you study for the exam? What study tools did you use? ...

OB/GYN Exam
Jul 14, 2011

REVIEW OF SYSTEMS___ was negative except for as HPI. (sounds like ten points) ...

GI Exam
Jun 25, 2013

During p/e, dr. says "abdomen is soft, distended with "capamedusa" present.... Could be tapa, kapa, Im duped.    ...

CPC Exam
Aug 09, 2014

Hi, I'm just wondering how many people have taken the CPC exam with AAPC and passed on their first try? If so, do you have any tips? My coding class ended in May, but I am just now able to sit for the exam. I will take it Sept 9th. I'm reviewing all my homework assignments, studying the practice exams on the AAPC website to prepare for the actual exam.  I find myself so stressed out with worry and anxiety that it is hard to concentrate. I'm also job seeking for anything in t ...

CPA Exam 9 Or 10?
Apr 23, 2015

I took coding as my wallet permitted payment and did not have any ICD 10 courses.  prob know the answer to this question but asking anyway:  Is the current CPA certification exam based on ICD 10 codes?  Has anyone taken this year? ...

Neck Exam..
Oct 15, 2009

All she says is: neck, erect of right midline, trachea... ...

Neuro Exam Help And Thanks
Oct 30, 2009

Her deep tendon reflexes are (1-2)(+) in the brachial s/l "ray alis", biceps, Achilles, and patellar tendons, and symmetric.   thanks! ...

Does This Sound Right? I've Never Had This On An Exam..
Nov 02, 2009

Visual fields are full to confrontation. ...

Heart Exam...
Nov 03, 2009

"Cardiovascular exam was tachycardiac. No s/l meals or an ST. No murmurs or gallops were appreciated." Any ideas? Thanks! ...