A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Speech Motion VR - mtgirl

Posted: Jun 28, 2012

Is there anyone using the Speech Motion VR platform that can give some honest feedback - good and bad, and what kind of line counts to expect.  How long have you been on it?  Is there a considerable increase in productivity, turnaround?  Thank you.  MT's only please respond.

Similar Messages:

Speech Motion
Dec 19, 2011

Is anyone familiar with this software?  Thanks so much! ...

Does Anyone Know Anything About Speech Motion From Chart Net?
Feb 03, 2012

My company is changing software and this is what they are wanting to use.  This isn't M-Modal is it?  I can't find any information about it.  Thank you in advance. ...

S/l Stirtuous Motion
Jan 30, 2010

Cerebellar testing is somewhat abnormal in that she has a sort of a s/l stirtuous motion that finger-to-nose is hesitated but she does get finger-to-nose testing.   ...

Range Of Motion Help
Apr 15, 2012

I have a doctor who says "Hip adduction, abduction normal (s/l template)."  Does that make any sense?  Any ideas? ...

Cardiology S/l *leaf?? Of Motion Help!
Oct 12, 2011

im doing an echo report, and Dr. says "leaf of motion"  not sure if i'm hearing it right.  is leaflet of motion correct too? TIA ...

Cervical Range Of Motion
Aug 15, 2013

Okay, I'm stuck.  This doc is dictating his physical exam and is talking about the cervical spine rom.  "Full range of motion of the cervical spine to flexion, extension, rotation, side bending, and (s/l) discompression sign." Does anyone have any ideas? ...

Help! In PE: Normal S/l (cardinal) Range Of Motion Of Wrists? Nm
Nov 24, 2010

.. ...

Has Good Knee And Ankle Range Of Motion With Symmetric *waistfuls*
Aug 17, 2010

He has a symmetric gait.  He has symmetric *waistfuls* (Pediatric Ortho) Thanks! ...

Had QA Correct Me On Speech Therapy To Speech Therapy
Jun 03, 2013

The phrase is She will be evaluated by PT, OT and speech therapy, corrected to She will be evaluated by PT, OT and Speech Therapy.  I thought it was only capitalized in when followed by a proper name like Montana Central Hospital Speech Therapy.    Thanks.  ...

"Active Range Of Motion Of The Left Knee Is Approximately 3rd To 100 Degrees"
Apr 07, 2010

"Active range of motion of the left knee is approximately 3rd to 100 degrees." Is "3rd to 100 degree" the correct way to transcribe it? Thanks! ...

Ortho Note - Subtalar And S/l "mu Talsa" Range Of Motion
Nov 10, 2009

on pe, He has normal subtalar and s/l "mu talsa" range of motion, however, he lacks dorsiflexion with 0 degrees bilaterally.  He needs to stretch.   thanks for any help! ...

He Demonstrates Full Range Of Motion Of His Neck Without Pain Or S/l "C-spine" Tenderness
Mar 04, 2010

He demonstrates full range of motion of his neck without pain or s/l "C-spine" tenderness to palpation. ...

MRI "motion-limited Examination" ?
Mar 28, 2013

"Brain MRI showed no acute stroke that was a motion-limited examination." Does this sentence make sense to you or am I just getting it wrong? Seeing as how you're not supposed to move around during MRIs, this makes no sense to me. Or maybe I need a lot more coffee today and/or a day off... ...

Wrist Range Of Motion 60/65 Degrees, Extension 60/60 Degrees, * Longation* 60/60 Degrees -sm
Oct 14, 2011

radiation 25 or 20 degrees.  Thanks ...

Speech Q
Aug 09, 2012

when you look at the reports you have in QUEUE and the status of the report says CONTEXT ADAPTATION ADMINISTRATOR, what does this mean, and why am I not getting paid for these reports??? ...

Speech Rec
Sep 05, 2012

Question--Has anyone tried beating them at their own game by purchasing their own speech rec system, installing it, and re-dictating what the dictators have said?  Has it worked for you?  Did you increase your productivity?  What system did you use?  Looking for info.  Thanks! ...

What Speech Rec Said
Nov 24, 2014

Speech Editing.
Oct 15, 2009

My quality has gone down since the clinic that I work at started this.   We use Dictaphone Extext.  Anyway, I must be going too fast or something because I seem to miss things.  Has anyone else had this problem?  I have started reading over my reports myself now before sending them through and I asked my supe if they have improved.  She said yes, but I still am making mistakes and she will send me my reports back shortly.  The only thing else I know t ...

Speech Consult - Thanks Much!
Jan 20, 2010

1) is this the correct way to type the weighted score of 1+3 in this paragraph??  The weighted values for speech symptoms associated with velopharyngeal incompetence, (McWilliams and Phillips) were completed today.  Overall, he received a weighted score of 1 + 3, indicative of a competent-to-borderline competent velopharyngeal mechanism.     ...

Speech Q For Radiology? What's That? Nm
Mar 18, 2010

. ...

Speech Description
Aug 18, 2010

speech is slightly [s/l dysarsik] ...

What Is Exactly Is VR/speech Recognition?
Sep 14, 2010

Hello, I am a new MT and learned transcription from cassette tapes and Express Scribe. Can someone tell me what voice recognition is and how is it used in transcription?  ...

You Know, MQs Speech Wreck Is Bad Enough
Nov 01, 2010

we have dictators who compose sentences such as this: "A xx-year-old female accompanied by daughter in secondary to within the last week has run out of her amlodipine, Prozac and clonidine anywhere from 3-5 days ago each of these." I kid you not, that is what this doctor said.  American doc, speaking clear English.  Now tell me, what am I supposed to do with that?  It is a verbatim account, but the last time I let some gobbly gook like that go through I got chewed out for it (!) ...

Speech Impediments
Sep 14, 2011

This is a first for me.  The doc is NOT ESL.  But, it took me quite a while to figure out what she was saying when I heard, "The patient lickscrapitus in his knee."  Later on, I realized that she was has difficulty with pronouncing some A's and E's correctly.  So, the "lickscrapitus" was "lacks crepitus", which is also a rather odd way of making the statement, IMHO. Why don't the facilities/MTSOs notify the MTs when there is a doc on the account with certain s ...

Speech Recog With OO
Sep 13, 2011

I'm starting to do MT @ home and come from an office that used no speech recog. Only have OO and wondering what software is the best for speech recog that is compatible. Thanks! ...

Speech Wreckognition
Sep 14, 2011

Does anyone know of any company that does NOT use speech wreckognition.  I dont care what they say about once you are used to it you can do twice as much in the same amount of time.  I have NEVER found that to be true.  What I do find to be true is it takes me just as long, sometimes longer to clean up the mess it makes and I do it for half the pay.   Let me just say how much I DO NOT LOVE averaging about 4.00/hour cleaning up after speech wreckognition.  And yes, I ...

New To Webmedx And Speech Rec For That!
Nov 01, 2011

Ok very new to WBX and speech rec and not sure what to think!   How long did it take others to get accustomed to their platform and editing VR? I could transcribe at least 200+ lph at my previous job via straight transcription, but my highest since working here has only been 100 ughhhh! I'm so unsure of this!  Guess I'm looking for encouragement that it will get better and/or easier!!  Any tips?  I just downloaded the free trial of IT7 and am h ...

ExText Speech
May 24, 2012

Can anyone tell me where to find a copy of the shortcut keys for ExText.  I had no training on it outside of the basics and was never given any shortcuts keys/commands and I am sure there are a lot of things I could be doing better.  Any help is definitely appreciated. ...

Looking For Job That Does Not Use Speech Wreck
Sep 29, 2012

I worked for Spheris for 4 years and it was great. Mmodal took over almost a year ago and changed everyone to speech wreck, took Outlook email away and put us on some horrible slow email system and now it takes at least 30 minutes of wait time to get the Help Desk on the phone. I am looking for a new position that is straight transcription. If anyone knows of one, PLEASE let me know!!!! Speech wreck has caused by paycheck to be cut in 1/3 at least. Thanks! ...

What Chart Net Is Like To Use As Far As Speech?
Oct 17, 2012

Can anyone tell me what Chart Net is like to use as far as speech?  I've been thinking of joining MM, but have no experience with Chart Net, and am a little concerned as they are only offering 4 cents a line on speech jobs!  I've also heard that it counts lines at 70 or 75 characters instead of 65 and am wondering if this is correct too?  Thanks. ...