A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Wrist range of motion 60/65 degrees, extension 60/60 degrees, * longation* 60/60 degrees -sm - anon

Posted: Oct 14, 2011

radiation 25 or 20 degrees.  Thanks

flexion, extension, abduction, adduction?? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

pronation, supination? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

"Active Range Of Motion Of The Left Knee Is Approximately 3rd To 100 Degrees"
Apr 07, 2010

"Active range of motion of the left knee is approximately 3rd to 100 degrees." Is "3rd to 100 degree" the correct way to transcribe it? Thanks! ...

Back Extension And Side Bending Degrees Help
Apr 05, 2012

I am pretty new and trying to figure out what this doctor might be saying.  He is doing range of motion tests on a patient.  He says "Back extension (s/l 50 or 15) degrees."  Then he says "side bending (s/l 50 or 15) degrees."  The patient has severe neck pain.  I am not sure which value the doctor is saying.  Any suggestions? ...

Format "minus Two To Three Degrees Of Extension"
Jul 22, 2010

Hi,  I just had this dictated: "...minus two to three degrees of extension..." My account is strict BOS 3.  I'm not sure how do transcribe it. -2 to 3 degrees -2 to -3 degrees Help?  Thanks! ...

About Degrees In HIT And HIM
Jul 24, 2013

Do you have to have an associates degree in HIT to get a bachelor's degree in HIM? I was looking at some of the bachelor's degree in HIM programs, and some of them require this. ...

On EKG, He Gives Axis Measurement In Degrees, Then
Aug 04, 2010

says, "eighteen slash ten slash three four," and I am not sure how to transcribe the last part.  I am a long-time transcriptionist but have never heard the measurements given that way, so any help from you cardiology gurus would be much appreciated.  Thanks. ...

What Jobs/degrees Are You All Heading For?
Oct 24, 2010

A friend suggested transcribing for the deaf, requires passing a 180-200 wpm test from conversation.  Anyone done/doing this?  It is a great consolation to get all of your support.  MT Stars is wonderful to give us this opportunity.  MQ never was able to maintain a professional forum. ...

To All MTs Who Claim To Make More Money Than Woman With BS Degrees.....
Jun 13, 2012

Those of you who claim to make TONS OF MONEY TYPING....  You are not straight typing MTs under regular circumstances IF I believe you...and I don't.   You probably work 7 days a week, all hours of the day like most MTs.  You DO NOT work a regular 8-hour day, 5 days a week and make that much money.  If that were true...there would be much more competition.  The only perk is being at home.  Period...End of story.  Stop trying to sell me your ocean front pro ...

Range Of Motion Help
Apr 15, 2012

I have a doctor who says "Hip adduction, abduction normal (s/l template)."  Does that make any sense?  Any ideas? ...

Cervical Range Of Motion
Aug 15, 2013

Okay, I'm stuck.  This doc is dictating his physical exam and is talking about the cervical spine rom.  "Full range of motion of the cervical spine to flexion, extension, rotation, side bending, and (s/l) discompression sign." Does anyone have any ideas? ...

Help! In PE: Normal S/l (cardinal) Range Of Motion Of Wrists? Nm
Nov 24, 2010

.. ...

Has Good Knee And Ankle Range Of Motion With Symmetric *waistfuls*
Aug 17, 2010

He has a symmetric gait.  He has symmetric *waistfuls* (Pediatric Ortho) Thanks! ...

Ortho Note - Subtalar And S/l "mu Talsa" Range Of Motion
Nov 10, 2009

on pe, He has normal subtalar and s/l "mu talsa" range of motion, however, he lacks dorsiflexion with 0 degrees bilaterally.  He needs to stretch.   thanks for any help! ...

He Demonstrates Full Range Of Motion Of His Neck Without Pain Or S/l "C-spine" Tenderness
Mar 04, 2010

He demonstrates full range of motion of his neck without pain or s/l "C-spine" tenderness to palpation. ...

Which Is Correct? Above-average Range Or Above Average Range....
May 06, 2010

I've seen it both ways.  Is one way correct or preferred?  Or is either acceptable? Thanks much in advance! ...

Name Of Leg Extension
Mar 10, 2011

Dr. is describing a surgical history, states:  Left leg surgery with Harnshning extension....yeah, she spelled that word Harnshning, but I can't even come up with a google search for that one.  Any ideas??? ...

USB Extension
Feb 22, 2012

I am looking for something that will add more USB ports to my laptop.  I love my Toshiba Satellite, but it only has two USB ports.  I personally would not have bought it solely for that reason, but got it as a Christmas gift when my old one got worn out and died.  I am not having much luck finding what I am looking for.  I have been to the local Radio Shack, but the kid they hired looked at me like he was just absolutely dumbfounded when I asked.  Any suggestions to poin ...

Flexion/extension
Oct 20, 2009

the doctor is assesing a wrist injury and after addressing flexion and extension, goes into: "pulsar 1/2+, cap refil is 2 seconds"?? Any clue what he is saying? What is standard for the dr to cover on this type of injury? ...

CPC Course Through AAPC Extension
Jun 12, 2011

I'm taking the CPC coding course through AAPC.  I have four months to complete it, but haven't done so yet.  It says on their website that I can get an extension for $29.95 a month, but I can't find anywhere to send it?  Can somebody please help?  Thank's! ...

ICD10 Two Years Extension
May 18, 2012

http://www.healthcareitnews.com/news/ama-calls-2-year-extension-icd-10-deadline ...

Time To Regroup; UE Extension Ends 12/29
Nov 18, 2012

I am almost 50 and have been in the MT field for over 25 years.  Certified, consultant, national sales rep, own company -- did all that and sold the T-shirts too.  Finally the stress of being an MTSO adversely affected my health so I resumed just being a regular ole MT.  That's a tangent, though... In the last 3 years, two hospital employers outsourced the MT Dept. Of course, both times we were ineligible for unemployment.  I went to work for a service who lai ...

S/l Stirtuous Motion
Jan 30, 2010

Cerebellar testing is somewhat abnormal in that she has a sort of a s/l stirtuous motion that finger-to-nose is hesitated but she does get finger-to-nose testing.   ...

Speech Motion
Dec 19, 2011

Is anyone familiar with this software?  Thanks so much! ...

Speech Motion VR
Jun 28, 2012

Is there anyone using the Speech Motion VR platform that can give some honest feedback - good and bad, and what kind of line counts to expect.  How long have you been on it?  Is there a considerable increase in productivity, turnaround?  Thank you.  MT's only please respond. ...

Cardiology S/l *leaf?? Of Motion Help!
Oct 12, 2011

im doing an echo report, and Dr. says "leaf of motion"  not sure if i'm hearing it right.  is leaflet of motion correct too? TIA ...

Does Anyone Know Anything About Speech Motion From Chart Net?
Feb 03, 2012

My company is changing software and this is what they are wanting to use.  This isn't M-Modal is it?  I can't find any information about it.  Thank you in advance. ...

Amphion Pay Range?
May 17, 2010

Can anyone provide a ballpark range of what Amphion pays for straight transcription per line and for VR? I understood they also offered a shift differential. Thanks! ...

Formatting # Range In P.o.
Mar 23, 2012

When the doctor dictates a range for p.o., for instance "1/2 to 1 p.o.," do we write it as 0.5 to 1 or 1/2 to 1? Thank you for the help. ...

Does Anyone Know Landmarks Pay Range?
Nov 30, 2012

Thx ...

Does Anyone Know What The QC Hourly Pay Range Is
Dec 04, 2012

TIA! ...

Master Editor Position Pay Range?
Jan 18, 2011

Anybody know? Is this a new job title for QA or is this position different?  If so, how is it different?  ...